FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > profiles

profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you think sometimes after you have met people that the profiles are not correct or too harsh?

A pm has got me thinking about how truthful they really are!

Would you rather a truthful one? or do you expect "truth stretching" profiles?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Ours is truthfull Happy realy is gorgeous in a dark room :P

By *ornywhores4Couple  over a year ago

louth

my partner wayne has met a few couples b4 we met,and everyone he met the profiles were all fakes....now we insist on msn{cam} befor we meet anyone

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A profile is only a guide.. Even web camming can only say so much. its not till you meet, sit chat and get a real feel (pardon the pun) you get to have a real idea of anyone..

A case in point is.. Lovely profile, nice pics.. Great mail.. We go along and meet them.. have a nice meal and a few drinks.. All is great, then for afters he picked his nose and ate it at the table.. Doubt a web cam would have pulled that up lol..

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"A case in point is.. Lovely profile, nice pics.. Great mail.. We go along and meet them.. have a nice meal and a few drinks.. All is great, then for afters he picked his nose and ate it at the table.. Doubt a web cam would have pulled that up lol.."

you said you would be discreet !!! ...lol...give me truthful as you cant build on shifting sand ....

if you lie in your profile either about looks or your situation then the meet if you ever get it will not ever be comfortable for you, whats the point? i haven't been on here long but the amount of profiles that just scream shite at you is amazing, however another thing ive noticed is the view some people have of themselves, they say athletic when quite clearly if its them in the pic they are average at best, and average to actually be quite clearly large....and some girls say large when they don't appear that at all......but never mind, as others have said you can only REALLY judge if you actually meet up, and there lies the real challenge

We'd prefer a truthfull one, but there people do stretch the truth a little, others are downright liars - unfortunately it takes a real life meeting to be 100% sure about anyone

Occasionally fingers do get burned but that's life ....

"if you lie in your profile either about looks or your situation then the meet if you ever get it will not ever be comfortable for you, whats the point? i haven't been on here long but the amount of profiles that just scream shite at you is amazing, however another thing ive noticed is the view some people have of themselves, they say athletic when quite clearly if its them in the pic they are average at best, and average to actually be quite clearly large....and some girls say large when they don't appear that at all......but never mind, as others have said you can only REALLY judge if you actually meet up, and there lies the real challenge "

But ask 100 different people what their definition of 'athletic' is and you will probably get a number of different answers.

Definitions vary and that is why some profiles appear to be innacurate, so it's best to take a profile as a simple but rough guide

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"Do you think sometimes after you have met people that the profiles are not correct or too harsh?

A pm has got me thinking about how truthful they really are!

Would you rather a truthful one? or do you expect "truth stretching" profiles?

"

Has to be truthful; they will be found out eventually and people they intend meeting will feel let down and annoyed - or do they just think "they'll shag us anyway"??

Oh an honest one for us. We much prefer to know whether you have 3 nipples or are a stone or two heavier than you want to be. Its the lying that puts us off folk, not the physical appearance or the fact they don't repeat a hundred times a night, or squirt for England

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

I don't have a web cam.

Am I out of touch with the youth of today?

"if you lie in your profile either about looks or your situation then the meet if you ever get it will not ever be comfortable for you, whats the point? i haven't been on here long but the amount of profiles that just scream shite at you is amazing, however another thing ive noticed is the view some people have of themselves, they say athletic when quite clearly if its them in the pic they are average at best, and average to actually be quite clearly large....and some girls say large when they don't appear that at all......but never mind, as others have said you can only REALLY judge if you actually meet up, and there lies the real challenge

But ask 100 different people what their definition of 'athletic' is and you will probably get a number of different answers.

Definitions vary and that is why some profiles appear to be innacurate, so it's best to take a profile as a simple but rough guide

"

totally agree and i am gonna change mine to average on reflection, athletic was a vanity thing, i'm no linford christie

Forum Mod

"A case in point is.. Lovely profile, nice pics.. Great mail.. We go along and meet them.. have a nice meal and a few drinks.. All is great, then for afters he picked his nose and ate it at the table.. Doubt a web cam would have pulled that up lol.."

LMFAO at least he ate all his greens!!

Forum Mod

Lets be honest we all want to look at least half attractive in our profiles and pics...but if you need to stretch the truth so far that you by magic turn into someone else on a meet you won't get very far, so whats the point?

I don't use webcam and never will, never needed to use it and if someone is that insistant about it Id say look elsewhere for some fun

Totally agree, one lie on profile is a no no for me...even if the profile is only a guide.

Pet hate of mine grrrrrrrrrrrrr liars and cheats.

As i found out today a guy i have met a couple of times (who has a single guys profile and states hes single) decides to tell me hes been dating this burd for a couple of months and they maybe moving in together. wtf!! why lie about it?? so no more meets with him. honesty is the best policy on here, me thinks!

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

Has to be truthful - we have noticed a woman who has a single and couples profile (same pics) but she has a different age on each.......... perhaps her birth certificate is a little smudged!

Forum Mod

Ive seen ones like that as well lol

I would never say I lie about my profile. In fact it says very little about me but rather more about what I am looking for.

Someone described me as mysterious! I loved it! All they can see are my lips. In the end I want people to want to meet me because they are attracted to what I am looking for and that is people with intelligence and who like conversation (and the sex thing is somewhat important too!!). You would be surprised at how many men have tried their best to act intelligent when I can clearly see from their replies that they can't even spell correctly. But this is all part of the fun for me. Long may it continue ....

I like to think our profile is as honest as the day is long, true it says things like gsoh but really that is for others to decide, I do like to see the funny side of life but not all will see me that way.

I would hate to tell blatant lies in my profile, people have said I should put my age as 45 not 54 as I could get away with it (personally I think I would like a 45 yr old that had a hard life) but I dont want to do that, I am me, love me or hate me, i cant change that.

I would certainly hate to think someone met me and though "shit he is nothing like I expected, he is so old, or so skinny or so ugly, I wanna be exactly what it says on the tin.

Anyway working where I do too many people would see the real me and pull me apart if my profile said anything different.

Jed (aged 24 and 3/4, huge willy, 6 pack)

you will always get found out if you lie... and it will come and bite you on the arse big time lol where as me iam like that advert does what it says on the tin.... lmfao mwah mwah xxxxx

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Mines all lies!!!

I am really a 40 stone heffa.

LOL

We're as honest and truthfull as we can be on ours,thats why its as long as Lord Of The Rings.

That said,we're like that so that folk know what their getting and we expect people we meet to be the same.We follow this up with phone calls and maybe,just maybe,msn.

Up to now its been "so far so good".

XXXX

"I don't have a web cam.

Am I out of touch with the youth of today?"

Of course not, you still have that 14" black and white TV and a Radiogram - dont you ?

"Mines all lies!!!

I am really a 40 stone heffa.

LOL"

ooo yr a nice heffer

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you everyone, its really nice to hear the opinions of others, I decided to re-read mine and you know what.. i'm happy how it stands and if maybe i'm a little "harsh", -which was said to start my thinking off. .. i'm happy with that, it hasn't stopped me meeting and having some great times with great peope. xx

I think our profile could be a little more truthful. It should read: Wishy looks absolutely gorgeous, when the lights are off and blackout curtains are drawn. hehehe

» Add a new message to this topic