FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Following on from the 'rate yourself' thread

Following on from the 'rate yourself' thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Many people on said thread were fairly modest about their own attractiveness, lots of 5-7 self ratings, so it got me wondering, who on the site would people give a genuine 9/10 out of 10 in terms of attractiveness? - bearing in mind that said rating assumes the thought of sex with such a person makes you sparkle with excitement.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I sometimes think that a very attractive woman, let's say Christie Brinkley or Claudia Schiffer, definite 10's in my view, might actually be a pretty crap shag.

Or the opposite may hold true.

Hardly scientific i know.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

A few on here, but I ain't gonna blow smoke up their arse and name them

"A few on here, but I ain't gonna blow smoke up their arse and name them "

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I'm not saying who on here I'd rate that highly. It's backed up by personality for me so I'm keeping my mouth shut since everyone would want them then and I'd have to go to the back of the queue!

Some of the people I would rate a 9 or 10 I'm not actually attracted to

This isn't working so well!

"A few on here, but I ain't gonna blow smoke up their arse and name them "

Oh Ryan,,,, you've got me blushing now,,,....

In Your Bush

"A few on here, but I ain't gonna blow smoke up their arse and name them

Oh Ryan,,,, you've got me blushing now,,,.... "

Haha schmoking

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Ha, there's a few on my hotlist and one or two in my inbox and I'm keeping very quiet about who they are!! Besides, very few put their face on open view anyway.

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

There's a couple of 9/10's .... All so far away though

I'm gonna propose a new "Law" based on observation. Let's call it "Testiculum's Law" as that appears most apt.

That the sum of the two ratings, the rator and ratee, always equals 13.

YMMV, feel free to amend.

have seen a few 8s but no 9s or 10s

There's a few on here who's pics i look at regular and i wish i had the balls to mail, they all get a 9 i wouldn't give anyone a 10 till we had spoke and i got a feel of their personality too

I would give ryan 1

In Your Bush

"I would give ryan 1 "

Thanks. It's a big improvement on zero

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I would give ryan 1

Thanks. It's a big improvement on zero "

Ok then I will give you 2

In Your Bush

"I would give ryan 1

Ok then I will give you 2 "

A bidding war! Do I have any takers on three?

In Your Bush

"I would give ryan 1

A bidding war! Do I have any takers on three? "

Oops wrong smiley lol

"I would give ryan 1

A bidding war! Do I have any takers on three?

Oops wrong smiley lol "

I'll give you five darling

With a bramble root.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There is a parallel universe sometimes between those who may get a 9 or 10 and someone who makes your heart stop and time warp as you become one with the full lust force of the entire universe, needing to completely immerse yourself with animal sex together. He or she may get a 5 or 6 often, but they may be your 10. Some people just evoke your lust and desires but a photo may not cut it.

Yep, it's all about the chemistry and connection.

"There is a parallel universe sometimes between those who may get a 9 or 10 and someone who makes your heart stop and time warp as you become one with the full lust force of the entire universe, needing to completely immerse yourself with animal sex together. He or she may get a 5 or 6 often, but they may be your 10. Some people just evoke your lust and desires but a photo may not cut it. "

Fully concur

By *issLissCouple  over a year ago

south east

"There is a parallel universe sometimes between those who may get a 9 or 10 and someone who makes your heart stop and time warp as you become one with the full lust force of the entire universe, needing to completely immerse yourself with animal sex together. He or she may get a 5 or 6 often, but they may be your 10. Some people just evoke your lust and desires but a photo may not cut it. "

I don't like applying scores to peoples attractiveness......feels like I'm judging a livestock show perhaps....waiting to give out a rosette.

There are people I'm attracted to more than others but as cliche as it sounds....everyone is someone's ten if not mine so who am I to say who's what

...Up on the Downs

...Up on the Downs

"Many people on said thread were fairly modest about their own attractiveness, lots of 5-7 self ratings, so it got me wondering, who on the site would people give a genuine 9/10 out of 10 in terms of attractiveness? - bearing in mind that said rating assumes the thought of sex with such a person makes you sparkle with excitement."

Oooh I just found a 9/10 today, fabbed his pic and now we're chatting, ooowee!!

"Many people on said thread were fairly modest about their own attractiveness, lots of 5-7 self ratings, so it got me wondering, who on the site would people give a genuine 9/10 out of 10 in terms of attractiveness? - bearing in mind that said rating assumes the thought of sex with such a person makes you sparkle with excitement.

"

Get you, you go girl.

I joined Blendr yesterday (was bored) and apparently I am a 3.17 out of 10 and not the modest 11 I gave myself in the other thread.

By *i fem huntersCouple  over a year ago

london

Yep definitely an 11 here!

"Many people on said thread were fairly modest about their own attractiveness, lots of 5-7 self ratings, so it got me wondering, who on the site would people give a genuine 9/10 out of 10 in terms of attractiveness? - bearing in mind that said rating assumes the thought of sex with such a person makes you sparkle with excitement."
I have found a few good looking ones to be crap shags! and crap at everything else!

...Up on the Downs

"Many people on said thread were fairly modest about their own attractiveness, lots of 5-7 self ratings, so it got me wondering, who on the site would people give a genuine 9/10 out of 10 in terms of attractiveness? - bearing in mind that said rating assumes the thought of sex with such a person makes you sparkle with excitement. I have found a few good looking ones to be crap shags! and crap at everything else!

"

Sadly yes, sometimes they start at 10 and find only one way to go from there!

"Many people on said thread were fairly modest about their own attractiveness, lots of 5-7 self ratings, so it got me wondering, who on the site would people give a genuine 9/10 out of 10 in terms of attractiveness? - bearing in mind that said rating assumes the thought of sex with such a person makes you sparkle with excitement. I have found a few good looking ones to be crap shags! and crap at everything else!

"

they think they are gods gift though! I love telling them they are most certainly not

...Up on the Downs

"I joined Blendr yesterday (was bored) and apparently I am a 3.17 out of 10 and not the modest 11 I gave myself in the other thread. "

Did you submit ALL your pics though? ?

...Up on the Downs

they think they are gods gift though! I love telling them they are most certainly not "

Aw shame - sometimes they are sweeties that just can't deliver, I feel bad for them, it must be horrid to disappoint !

Attractiveness is a bit of a tricky thing to try and rate on.

However, I am a sexual goddess (after a glass of wine or two).

"I joined Blendr yesterday (was bored) and apparently I am a 3.17 out of 10 and not the modest 11 I gave myself in the other thread.

Did you submit ALL your pics though? ?

"

I hope not, I verified through my LinkedIn.

There's a very high sorer in this thread

You look at someone's picture...maybe it's good...but what does their face look like...so you give a point for that.

You read their profile...maybe it's good...but does it really contain any of their personality...so you give a point for that.

You message them and start to chat and they seem polite and nice...so you give a point for that.

Finally you take a peek at their face pic and they have a lovely smile and nice eyes...so you give a point for that.

You ignore their forum posts because forums are just a piece of public theater and nobody is ever truly who they are in real life on a forum...unless they really are an outspoken argumentative little shit lol

So that leaves us with an absolute maximum possible score off this site of 4 out of 10.

The remaining 6 points required to make a 10 are only possible to score in person. So someone who only scored a 1 on here may end up scoring a total of 7 after a meet. Whilst someone else who scored a 4 on here may end up only scoring a 5 on the meet.

That's why this site is only ever a guide to help you figure out who 'might' be sexy...and can never be a replacement for meeting someone in the flesh ...and that's why I find it odd when people over look or block others just because their photo doesn't look quite right or their write up is a bit dull or they said something silly on the forum at some point.

That's my honest answer

"I don't like applying scores to peoples attractiveness......feels like I'm judging a livestock show perhaps....waiting to give out a rosette.

There are people I'm attracted to more than others but as cliche as it sounds....everyone is someone's ten if not mine so who am I to say who's what "

...Up on the Downs

"Many people on said thread were fairly modest about their own attractiveness, lots of 5-7 self ratings, so it got me wondering, who on the site would people give a genuine 9/10 out of 10 in terms of attractiveness? - bearing in mind that said rating assumes the thought of sex with such a person makes you sparkle with excitement.

Get you, you go girl."

Meet date set! I'm feeling a little flushed....

one girl would have so much smoke up her bum that the government would have to ban her from public places x

» Add a new message to this topic