FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > omg

omg

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im feeling a tad wielded out.I received a msg and found out it was my hubbys bestfriend.I went into panic mode and blocked him.

really thinking about coming off here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

*charges in on his white steed*

Well, sorry but if you are here without your husband's knowledge then perhaps you should.

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

Just wait till the Hubby hears your username

Perils of cheating I guess.

Unfortunately that is the risk those that play away have to take. Not a judgement but a pure observation

Bit of a reality shock?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

lol, lucky it wasnt hubby himself

"lol, lucky it wasnt hubby himself "

How funny would that be

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"lol, lucky it wasnt hubby himself

How funny would that be "

Thats what i was just thinking

I am sorry to be blunt but it states on your profile that you have a young family why not communicate with hubby instead of being on here. And who is looking after your kids while you are off meeting. Cheating is cheating and it is wrong.

pretty much been said.

thread can be closed now lol

Op, you can still be here, u dont got a face pic so noone wouldnt know its u x.

You panicked because you don't want to lose your husband?

Better hope his mate doesn't read the forums either!

"Better hope his mate doesn't read the forums either!"

TUC.

ayrshire

If your mans best pal reads this and shows him your bum he might say. .. . . .i know that arse

sorry just tryin to cheer you up

but what if he does . . .sorry

Change postcode, change user name, remove any identifying pictures, change pics to black and white, have no pics in your private gallery, only have pics you are willing to share in public gallery, maybe lie about your age, hide other pics and only send out in PMs, remove personal info off your page like you are married.

This is advice every woman should be following to keep herself safe online regardless of personal circumstances.

When you tell people you are married it just advertises you as a potential blackmail victim and if you tell them you are single it just tells weirdos that no one will find your body at home for weeks.

How funny would that be "

Maybe it is, using his friends picture

How funny would that be

Maybe it is, using his friends picture "

Oooooh

"Im feeling a tad wielded out.I received a msg and found out it was my hubbys bestfriend.I went into panic mode and blocked him.

really thinking about coming off here. "

=========================================

You blocked him, he's your husband's best friend, you're from Leyland ... and you published it here? Wow, if the guy you blocked reads this thread, and thinks to himself, I just got blocked, "whos my best friend" ... he'll deduce who you are. OMG !!

"Change postcode, change user name, remove any identifying pictures, change pics to black and white, have no pics in your private gallery, only have pics you are willing to share in public gallery, maybe lie about your age, hide other pics and only send out in PMs, remove personal info off your page like you are married.

This is advice every woman should be following to keep herself safe online regardless of personal circumstances.

When you tell people you are married it just advertises you as a potential blackmail victim and if you tell them you are single it just tells weirdos that no one will find your body at home for weeks.

"

Very good advice!!!!

"Change postcode, change user name, remove any identifying pictures, change pics to black and white, have no pics in your private gallery, only have pics you are willing to share in public gallery, maybe lie about your age, hide other pics and only send out in PMs, remove personal info off your page like you are married.

Very good advice!!!!"

Thank you

I'd say cross your fingers and hope for the best I understand your position and know were your comming from.

Chin up nothing might happen

Question i would consider surely you know the risks but what is hubbys mate doing on here if he single then could be issue if he attached he not likely to say owt plus how did he know its you.

I'm more shocked that someone would admit to being from Leyland tbh

You brought this on yourself so deal with the consequences

Is that ur mans cock on ur public pic ?

If it is, let's hope his best m8 doesn't recognise that

ayrshire

Well i think we have all reassured the young lady and im sure she will be ever grateful for the constructive but sensitive advice.

Bunch of vultures,go spank your own botty and say 8hail stones or whatever you do

"Well i think we have all reassured the young lady and im sure she will be ever grateful for the constructive but sensitive advice.

Bunch of vultures,go spank your own botty and say 8hail stones or whatever you do "

Same responses to all cheaters who admit to it in the forums.

Surprised no one said they'd met with her husband.

Can't help thinking it may just have been better not to draw attention to it by starting a forum thread.

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

"Im feeling a tad wielded out.I received a msg and found out it was my hubbys bestfriend.I went into panic mode and blocked him.

really thinking about coming off here.

=========================================

You blocked him, he's your husband's best friend, you're from Leyland ... and you published it here? Wow, if the guy you blocked reads this thread, and thinks to himself, I just got blocked, "whos my best friend" ... he'll deduce who you are. OMG !! "

What I was thinking too...

No sympathy here am afraid. And no apologies for not being sympathetic either.

"Is that ur mans cock on ur public pic ?

If it is, let's hope his best m8 doesn't recognise that "

Maybe they have a MM profile.

"Can't help thinking it may just have been better not to draw attention to it by starting a forum thread. "

People often subconsciously want to get caught out.

You consider coming off yet you perform a town crier routine on a forum thread. Maybe take out a small advert in the paper, too. X

I will search harder here, maibe I find someone I know lol, would be handy .

By *layfull pairingCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Ooooooh what a harsh judgemental crowd in here today ...

You seem to be willing to risk an awful lot by being here.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I shan't judge you, but you must admit there is an ironic side to it. Of all the guys to view your profile, only your husband or father in law would be trickier.

"I shan't judge you, but you must admit there is an ironic side to it. Of all the guys to view your profile, only your husband or father in law would be trickier. "

Brother, son, father?? Lol

ayrshire

I reckon we are the mugs and maybe she's gettin a laugh at us

Maybe she wanted her husbands best mate to find out?

This is advice every woman should be following to keep herself safe online regardless of personal

circumstances.

Very good advice!!!!

Thank you "

Just what I was thinking.Makes a change from theusual hectoring, judgmental or wind up comments.

The OP should pay attention to only the practical advice and ignore alllthe other nonsence.

"

I have seen 3 individuals I know on fab. They don't have a clue that I am on here. Just carry on with your business and make sure your profile doesn't give anything away about who you are and it will be fine.

This is advice every woman should be following to keep herself safe online regardless of personal

circumstances.

Very good advice!!!!

Thank you

Just what I was thinking.Makes a change from theusual hectoring, judgmental or wind up comments.

The OP should pay attention to only the practical advice and ignore alllthe other nonsence."

What are we not allowed to have an opinion? Maybe we are more vocal about it coz we feel strongly about it?

Sorry but for us (jools and I) we do not see this as swinging it's cheating however you try to fluffy it up and make excuses for.

Cheating is cheating plain and simple it's a world away from having consensual fun with your partner involved.

Swinging and cheating are not the same thing.

"Well, sorry but if you are here without your husband's knowledge then perhaps you should.

"

This

Very good advice!!!!"

I'm feeling very left out here because I do practically the opposite of everything said , I'm single and haven't meet any weirdos. Have meet some and not clicked but no no weirdos. I may just change and do everything that is said I should just so I can catch one.

circumstances.

Very good advice!!!!

Thank you

The OP should pay attention to only the practical advice and ignore alllthe other nonsence."

or, maybe, the OP should spend a little more time making her marriage all it can be or organising to walk away from it, than worrying about organising illicit sexual meets with other people then fretting about the possibility of getting caught and losing everything.

but your right, we should all just blow smoke up her ass cuz its a woman.

circumstances.

Very good advice!!!!

Thank you

The OP should pay attention to only the practical advice and ignore alllthe other nonsence.

or, maybe, the OP should spend a little more time making her marriage all it can be or organising to walk away from it, than worrying about organising illicit sexual meets with other people then fretting about the possibility of getting caught and losing everything.

but your right, we should all just blow smoke up her ass cuz its a woman. "

are we marriage guidance councillors?

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

"Better hope his mate doesn't read the forums either!"
Just what we were thinking

Amazing the two facedness that sometimes occurs in the forums! Couple of previous threads about cheating and many people have said it's fine yet you're hanging this girl out to dry! How do we know she's cheating? She never said her husband doesn't know she's on here - merely that she discovered she's been communicating with hubby's best friend!

Give me a second to get me stab vest on.....

By *iss Chievous1Woman  over a year ago

my world

"I'm more shocked that someone would admit to being from Leyland tbh "

Hehe that made me chuckle

"Amazing the two facedness that sometimes occurs in the forums! Couple of previous threads about cheating and many people have said it's fine yet you're hanging this girl out to dry! How do we know she's cheating? She never said her husband doesn't know she's on here - merely that she discovered she's been communicating with hubby's best friend!

Give me a second to get me stab vest on....."

Tip , read the profile

ayrshire

Haven't you heard theres always been a hard core following that only read the forums. . . . .Thats how a lot of famous actors have been discovered. .obviously i cant name names

So you go public in the forums too?

If you respect your husband and don't want to take the piss out of your husband, delete your account.

Her

[Removed by poster at 29/05/14 17:48:45]

OP for the record - not everyone on here are cheating as your profile implies.

circumstances.

Very good advice!!!!

Thank you

but your right, we should all just blow smoke up her ass cuz its a woman.

are we marriage guidance councillors? "

nope, but we are also not devoid of marals either

Its upto me what I do.non of you know me or understand my circumstances at all yet your so judgmental!!!! And the guy who sent me a msg he doesn't kmow its me!!and im not from leyland.

I repeat stick to the practical advise. Its thin on the ground but it's out there somewhere.

my world

circumstances.

Very good advice!!!!

Thank you

What are we not allowed to have an opinion? Maybe we are more vocal about it coz we feel strongly about it?

Sorry but for us (jools and I) we do not see this as swinging it's cheating however you try to fluffy it up and make excuses for.

Cheating is cheating plain and simple it's a world away from having consensual fun with your partner involved.

Swinging and cheating are not the same thing. "

You are very lucky you are in such a happy relationship not everyones so fortunate ... I personally don't think you should judge someone till you have walked in their shoes

"Its upto me what I do.non of you know me or understand my circumstances at all yet your so judgmental!!!! And the guy who sent me a msg he doesn't kmow its me!!and im not from leyland."

Totally agree however as you decided to let everyone know what had happened in here then you have to accept that some things will be said that you don't agree with. If you had not said anything no one would have cared less.

"

with all this rain, the white knights armour must be getting rusty.

if the op had gotten a dick, he would be being slated, apart from by the other guys that were cheating, so no suprise really

my world

"with all this rain, the white knights armour must be getting rusty.

if the op had gotten a dick, he would be being slated, apart from by the other guys that were cheating, so no suprise really"

Not by me !!!! I said walk in their shoes not their killer heals !!!

If you don't want to be identified, make sure your profile doesn't give anything to obvious away like location, being married etc & have minimal photos.

If this guy has been on here for a while he's probably used to being blocked so I wouldn't worry about that.

Oh and don't start a forum thread about it either you're just drawing attention to the fact.

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

I feel for the poster. Panic can be overwhelming looking at profile nothing to id so chill. Hate to think if someone I knew saw me popping into/out of a club. Could be awkward

Disregard the cheating bit for one moment.

This is a "look at me" thread waiting for white knights to save you.

If a married man done this, he would of been run off the site.

If your that worried about your husband look after him.

And no none of us know you, we are going by your profile and what you are saying.

Her

Swinging and cheating are two very different things but both happen here regularly, in fact I would bet more cheaters than swingers

Im not waiting for anyone to "save me" its a form and I sent a message like you do on a form.I just wanted to kmow if anyone else had come across this before thats all.but some of these comments are disgusting.dont judge untill uv walked in my shoes.

"Im feeling a tad wielded out.I received a msg and found out it was my hubbys bestfriend.I went into panic mode and blocked him."

Do you not find him very attractive like?

Op there are a lot of cheats on here " its there own buisness.

I just thought a married would of kept quiet rather than going public about it.

Just my own thoughts.

Her

What a judgemental bunch o bastards! Hun, there is some sound advice aside from the bashing ... adjust your identity and move on. Plausible deniability is all. Course you should be on here. Head down n have fun xxx

Do you not find him very attractive like?"

this is just getting to personal now.non of you need to know that

ayrshire

Do you not find him very attractive like?this is just getting to personal now.non of you need to know that"

. .you are a tad annoying. And im an expert

Do you not find him very attractive like?this is just getting to personal now.non of you need to know that. .you are a tad annoying. And im an expert "

if im annoying then dont reply simple

"What a judgemental bunch o bastards! Hun, there is some sound advice aside from the bashing ... adjust your identity and move on. Plausible deniability is all. Course you should be on here. Head down n have fun xxx "
thanks xxx

circumstances.

Very good advice!!!!

Thank you

One can only assume that the ' nonsense' is the young family, the partner and the deception. Not really important really compared to the thrills.

ayrshire

Do you not find him very attractive like?this is just getting to personal now.non of you need to know that. .you are a tad annoying. And im an expert if im annoying then dont reply simple"

you're not annoying me im in awe at how easy you make it look. . .effortless

Very good advice!!!!

I'm feeling very left out here because I do practically the opposite of everything said , I'm single and haven't meet any weirdos. Have meet some and not clicked but no no weirdos. I may just change and do everything that is said I should just so I can catch one. "

Ah but you are normal. Weirdo's attract weirdo's. I've met loads.

Very good advice!!!!

I'm feeling very left out here because I do practically the opposite of everything said , I'm single and haven't meet any weirdos. Have meet some and not clicked but no no weirdos. I may just change and do everything that is said I should just so I can catch one.

Ah but you are normal. Weirdo's attract weirdo's. I've met loads. "

"Well, sorry but if you are here without your husband's knowledge then perhaps you should.

"

Agree

"Just wait till the Hubby hears your username "

Lol

Personally I put some comments down to a lack of sophistication. Everything is black and white , wrong or right.No shades of grey.

"....and im not from leyland."

Yay !

Things are looking rosier already

Sort yourself and your marriage out. If you cheating then you don't deserve a husband. Speak to him .. he might wanna join u on here. If not...tough ! Sorry

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

should men follow this advice too?

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

"Im not waiting for anyone to "save me" its a form and I sent a message like you do on a form.I just wanted to kmow if anyone else had come across this before thats all.but some of these comments are disgusting.dont judge untill uv walked in my shoes."

I haven't walked in your shoes but I wore a pair very similar.

I was playing solo while being married. My husband didn't want to know what I was doing but told me to do as I wanted.

The more I played, the further from him emotionally I became. Eventually I met a lovely man on here and we fell in love. I left my husband for him and we've been extremely happy living together for 4 months.

As for my poor husband, he's been left to pick up the pieces and come to terms with the fact that I cheated on him and left him for another man. I have hurt him deeply.

People on here can be judgemental about cheating but with valid reason. Swinging is all about trust and honesty with your partner, sharing sexual experiences together. Cheating is as far removed from that as can be.

As a person who has cheated on here I say look at why you're cheating. Look at your relationship and see what can be done to heal it before you destroy it completely. If you he answer is that it can't be healed then it's time to end that relationship before you put your partner through the devastating pain of learning that you cheated

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Personally I put some comments down to a lack of sophistication. Everything is black and white , wrong or right.No shades of grey."

Or possibly a differing opinion to yours.

"Personally I put some comments down to a lack of sophistication. Everything is black and white , wrong or right.No shades of grey.

"

"What a judgemental bunch o bastards! Hun, there is some sound advice aside from the bashing ... adjust your identity and move on. Plausible deniability is all. Course you should be on here. Head down n have fun xxx thanks xxx"

Approval from someone else who's cheating

There's too much shoe swapping going on for my liking so I'm off to check for verukas.

Theres some nasty people on here,now people are slating other members like a school playground its pathetic.its upto anyone what they do whether married.single or what its there choice.theres no need to ask personal questions about why we do it!!!! Iv read some of the comments on here and they are pathetic and nasty.no need for it

ayrshire

"Theres some nasty people on here,now people are slating other members like a school playground its pathetic.its upto anyone what they do whether married.single or what its there choice.theres no need to ask personal questions about why we do it!!!! Iv read some of the comments on here and they are pathetic and nasty.no need for it"
. . . .what you talkin aboot Willis

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Theres some nasty people on here,now people are slating other members like a school playground its pathetic.its upto anyone what they do whether married.single or what its there choice.theres no need to ask personal questions about why we do it!!!! Iv read some of the comments on here and they are pathetic and nasty.no need for it"

I think you need to accept that what you're doing will always get this reaction. You've had it easy compared to some of the men who have posted similar.

I suggest you take the advice that some have given you though and make your profile unrecognisable by area and age if you haven't already done so.

"Personally I put some comments down to a lack of sophistication. Everything is black and white , wrong or right.No shades of grey.

"

What kind of responses did you expect?

ayrshire

Your post might hit some men&women full on in the bollocks or fud if they have experienced the pain of finding out their woman or man has cheated.

So for you to look for sympathy here or for others to feel your pain is wrong

Do you think its a fucking swinging site or Sumfin .

"Your post might hit some men&women full on in the bollocks or fud if they have experienced the pain of finding out their woman or man has cheated.

Do you think its a fucking swinging site or Sumfin . "

who said im looking for sympathy??????

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Just change location, take off pictures as stated and give limited information...you are on here for your own reasons which only you know why you are on here...people cheating on here is a very emotive subject but you have to be prepared for backlash due to this..is fab worth the heartache or hassle only you can answer that.

ayrshire

"Your post might hit some men&women full on in the bollocks or fud if they have experienced the pain of finding out their woman or man has cheated.

Do you think its a fucking swinging site or Sumfin . who said im looking for sympathy??????"

well i hope you find what your lookin for

i stil haven't found what im lookin for. X x X

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"

"

No just lacking in sophistication as stated.

The irony of course is that many posters with alternative marital situations would intuitively expext empathy on a swingers site.

They presume that those with a Swinging lifesyle which would be judged harshly in the vanilla world of their friends and family would not excercise the same degree of narrow mindedness.

How wrong they are.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"The irony of course is that many posters with alternative marital situations would intuitively expext empathy on a swingers site.

They presume that those with a Swinging lifesyle which would be judged harshly in the vanilla world of their friends and family would not excercise the same degree of narrow mindedness.

How wrong they are."

Why empathy? Genuine question.

Narrow mindedness is not the sole preserve of the non swinging community, you've read the forums.

"Im not waiting for anyone to "save me" its a form and I sent a message like you do on a form.I just wanted to kmow if anyone else had come across this before thats all.but some of these comments are disgusting.dont judge untill uv walked in my shoes."

dont need to walk in you shoes to know either you ave to get out of your relationship, or your husband deserves a better wife.

"The irony of course is that many posters with alternative marital situations would intuitively expext empathy on a swingers site.

How wrong they are."

sorry, didnt see a disclaimer when we signed up, saying leave your morals at the door.

trust

honesty

dependancy

openess

all things that make up great extra and intra marital fun and enjoyment, and none of which are systematic of cheating on ones partner

ayrshire

Is this the pinnacle .is this the pinnacle

of bein alive i make you miserable you stick with me im gonna ruin your life. x x X.I'll only see your good side

and believe its a miracle

this ain't no miracle there are no miracles and this is not a miraculous life.

message the guy back, ask if he is willing to seduce your husband into a 3 some. say something u always wanted to try.

play as if you dont know who it is.

OP. The only time it's ok to cheat on here is when you have been given permission to by your partner and they can watch

ayrshire

You left my heart like an abandoned car

old and worn and no use at all

but i used to be freeeeeeee!!!!!

"OP. The only time it's ok to cheat on here is when you have been given permission to by your partner and they can watch "

"OP. The only time it's ok to cheat on here is when you have been given permission to by your partner and they can watch "

that not cheating lol

I would like to add my Two pennyworth so.

Has anyone got change of 50p

Gimp

circumstances.

Very good advice!!!!

Thank you

One can only assume that the ' nonsense' is the young family, the partner and the deception. Not really important really compared to the thrills. "

Don't let that halo slip, it might choke you

If your on here cheating surly you must of thought through the possibility of being found out? Also the consequences of being caught out? Always found if you cheat and lie it will come back and bite you in the arse sooner or later ....

Well I've just seen that my mums on here ffs lol

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

No sympathy for the op, you have made your bed, at some point you must lie in it.

"Well I've just seen that my mums on here ffs lol "

i found her ages ago, giggerty lol

» Add a new message to this topic