FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > am I sad

am I sad

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

For wanting to go and see the new x men film, but not doing so as I've noone to go with?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Not at all I've been dying to see it but my boy refuses to watch it so we are seeing the tom cruise one instead

"Not at all I've been dying to see it but my boy refuses to watch it so we are seeing the tom cruise one instead "

enjoy

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"For wanting to go and see the new x men film, but not doing so as I've noone to go with? "

My daughter goes on her own all the time. I think she prefers.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

No but why would going to the cinema alone, when you're only going to be sat quietly in the dark, watching a film, be a problem for you?

I go to the cinema alone sometimes.

"No but why would going to the cinema alone, when you're only going to be sat quietly in the dark, watching a film, be a problem for you?

I go to the cinema alone sometimes."

I enjoy sharing a critique after with someone though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love going to the cinema on my own.....its so much cheaper

i wanna see maleficant.. although its a pg im not sure if my 4yr old would like it.

if anyone see's it can u get back to me.

she has seen snow white and the huntsman and didnt bat an eyelid

By *am123Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"No but why would going to the cinema alone, when you're only going to be sat quietly in the dark, watching a film, be a problem for you?

I enjoy sharing a critique after with someone though. "

go on your own then come back on here and critique with those of us that have seen it x

I enjoy sharing a critique after with someone though. go on your own then come back on here and critique with those of us that have seen it x"

yeah that's an idea, xx

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"For wanting to go and see the new x men film, but not doing so as I've noone to go with? "

Put a meet up on your profile, i bet you'll be flooded with offers, may even get a fumble in the dark to boot aswel.

would love to go watch it, but as a near 40 year old man i would be worried of catching acne off the other people watching it lol

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

That sounds like a great meet....

I've seen it. Well worth seeing in the cinema in my opinion.

I enjoyed it, the plot was a bit like inception but I had a 10 yr old to explain it to me

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"would love to go watch it, but as a near 40 year old man i would be worried of catching acne off the other people watching it lol"

My friend and I are going to see it next week: she's 55, I'm 53...We couldn't give a monkeys!

"would love to go watch it, but as a near 40 year old man i would be worried of catching acne off the other people watching it lol

My friend and I are going to see it next week: she's 55, I'm 53...We couldn't give a monkeys! "

V cant even understand a grown man watching x men when its on the tv, so the chance of her understanding my wanting to go to the cinema and watch it, well, its just never going to happen lol

Omg I love going cinema in the afternoon especially when the kids are at school kind of get the whole place to yourself as it is sooooo quiet x

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"For wanting to go and see the new x men film, but not doing so as I've noone to go with?

Put a meet up on your profile, i bet you'll be flooded with offers, may even get a fumble in the dark to boot aswel. "

Price of the cinema these days they can keep their hands to themselves!

I go to the cinema on my own all the time. Go for it!

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Almost always go on my own.do it feel empowered enjoy xxx

"i wanna see maleficant.. although its a pg im not sure if my 4yr old would like it.

if anyone see's it can u get back to me.

she has seen snow white and the huntsman and didnt bat an eyelid "

I've seen Maleficent 2 days ago and its a good movie. It doesn't have as many dark moments as the original Sleeping Beauty did so it should be ok.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"would love to go watch it, but as a near 40 year old man i would be worried of catching acne off the other people watching it lol

My friend and I are going to see it next week: she's 55, I'm 53...We couldn't give a monkeys!

V cant even understand a grown man watching x men when its on the tv, so the chance of her understanding my wanting to go to the cinema and watch it, well, its just never going to happen lol"

Mystique is reason enough alone, surely?

I go and see films on my own if no one wants to go. So no you aren't. Actually it's nice sometimes

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I enjoy sharing a critique after with someone though. go on your own then come back on here and critique with those of us that have seen it x"

Id say do this too. It can be quite exciting going alone sometimes too, and liberating if youre not used to it.

V cant even understand a grown man watching x men when its on the tv, so the chance of her understanding my wanting to go to the cinema and watch it, well, its just never going to happen lol

Mystique is reason enough alone, surely? "

if i saw a blue naked bird, it would probably mean i have been on top for too long lol

» Add a new message to this topic