FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 2 young girls

2 young girls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iew OP   Man  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

2 Indian girls, gang raped and then hung from a tree..

poor, poor souls.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nothing surprises me now days

and we're supposed to be the intelligent species

good help this world

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

god rest them,and apparently the police did nothing because they are of a lower caste,there class system is worse than ours

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I saw the report this morning and was really surprised that it has had so little press. Are we so inured to such things that a bit more nonsense about the LibDems take precedence over the brutal, sexualised murder of these girls?

By *iew OP   Man  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I saw the report this morning and was really surprised that it has had so little press. Are we so inured to such things that a bit more nonsense about the LibDems take precedence over the brutal, sexualised murder of these girls?

"

very true

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

apparently so lickety,it beggars believe

"I saw the report this morning and was really surprised that it has had so little press. Are we so inured to such things that a bit more nonsense about the LibDems take precedence over the brutal, sexualised murder of these girls?

"

Katie Prices marriage seems to take precedence over most things now days

I mean why report real news when that tosh is floating about

It will probably be their own fault

Hundreds of women killed in honour killings in Pakistan every year. What a civilised world we live in

"god rest them,and apparently the police did nothing because they are of a lower caste,there class system is worse than ours"

Wasn't one of the men arrested a police officer ?

"god rest them,and apparently the police did nothing because they are of a lower caste,there class system is worse than ours

Wasn't one of the men arrested a police officer ?"

two police were sacked

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

The human race never fails to to shock me. The worst is things like this are not isolated cases

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"2 Indian girls, gang raped and then hung from a tree..

poor, poor souls.

"

I read this. I couldn't understand why they didn't cut them down: very sad.

poor, poor souls.

I read this. I couldn't understand why they didn't cut them down: very sad. "

I think friends and family refused to allow them to be cut down in protest at lack of police input

Don't quote me but im sure thats what I read

poor, poor souls.

I read this. I couldn't understand why they didn't cut them down: very sad.

I think friends and family refused to allow them to be cut down in protest at lack of police input

Don't quote me but im sure thats what I read"

I read that too. Didn't read any more. It's one of those kinds of stories that I avoid. I don't want to know, it's beyond horrendous. RIP

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's terribly sad and highlights the low value placed on women in much of the world. I found it hard to credit that 200 young women were kidnapped and it took two weeks for it to sink into the first worlds consciousness.

"It's terribly sad and highlights the low value placed on women in much of the world. I found it hard to credit that 200 young women were kidnapped and it took two weeks for it to sink into the first worlds consciousness.

"

that story latterly makes my blood boil everytime someone brings it up, I turn from a normal rational person to a foul mouthed loony

This is disgusting

"It's terribly sad and highlights the low value placed on women in much of the world. I found it hard to credit that 200 young women were kidnapped and it took two weeks for it to sink into the first worlds consciousness.

"

It's a sick world. If the story was 199 girls and 1 British girl the reaction would have been much different.

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan  over a year ago

Derby

"Hundreds of women killed in honour killings in Pakistan every year. What a civilised world we live in "

Some countries are civilized... a lot are not.

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

Theres ndian gangs in some of your own towns but then again their only raping.

"Theres ndian gangs in some of your own towns but then again their only raping."

ayrshire

I

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

It's a sick world. If the story was 199 girls and 1 pretty white girl the reaction would have been much different. "

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

What a sad sad world we live in, honour based violence is increasing in this country...it boils my piss to be honest that parents can goes to such extreme for the sake of family honour

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"What a sad sad world we live in, honour based violence is increasing in this country...it boils my piss to be honest that parents can goes to such extreme for the sake of family honour "

Honour has nothing to do with it .

"What a sad sad world we live in, honour based violence is increasing in this country...it boils my piss to be honest that parents can goes to such extreme for the sake of family honour "

On a separate note, do you have to keep using that 'boils my piss' phrase. It's minging

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Dear god...I've just googled it and apparently the 2 girls had to use a field as a toilet (as do many Indians) and this seems to have led to the attack, the only protest open to their families was to refuse to allow them to be cut down...I hang my head in shame for the human race sometimes...may they and the pregnant woman and her unborn child beaten to death in an "honour" killing in Pakistan (and all other victims of heinous, senseless crimes) be granted some peace and may the scum that perpetrated these crimes endure endless torments in the lowest levels of hell

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"What a sad sad world we live in, honour based violence is increasing in this country...it boils my piss to be honest that parents can goes to such extreme for the sake of family honour

On a separate note, do you have to keep using that 'boils my piss' phrase. It's minging "

I can say what I like

"Dear god...I've just googled it and apparently the 2 girls had to use a field as a toilet (as do many Indians) and this seems to have led to the attack, the only protest open to their families was to refuse to allow them to be cut down...I hang my head in shame for the human race sometimes...may they and the pregnant woman and her unborn child beaten to death in an "honour" killing in Pakistan (and all other victims of heinous, senseless crimes) be granted some peace and may the scum that perpetrated these crimes endure endless torments in the lowest levels of hell "

I've just been reading about it, it seems that it happens a lot in poor areas where homes have no toilets, one story I was reading said that many women are attacked when going into dark fields at night for a pee, it seems that men hang about popular toileting areas knowing in time women will come along to relieve themselves

14 and 16 thought, what a terrible waste of life's

sick fcuking freaks that done this

"

Dreadful dreadful event. Along with the stoning to death of a wife by her own family, the throwing of acid on their own daughter by another family.

But the Lib Dems nonsense eh?

Wasn't it only a few days ago that many on this here site were far too preoccupied calling anybody/everybody who had voted UKIP xenophobic racists and more?

Wouldn't they have been much better off throwing their energies into having the "Powers That Be" dealing with far bigger issues occurring daily throughout Africa and the Indian sub-continent?

My £0.02.

ayrshire

Puts me in a bit of an angry downer visiting this thread. I think i will say rest in peace to the2 wee lassys and say no more.because theres nothing i can say will make any difference .

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Dreadful dreadful event. Along with the stoning to death of a wife by her own family, the throwing of acid on their own daughter by another family.

Wasn't it only a few days ago that many on this here site were far too preoccupied calling anybody/everybody who had voted UKIP xenophobic racists and more?

Wouldn't they have been much better off throwing their energies into having the "Powers That Be" dealing with far bigger issues occurring daily throughout Africa and the Indian sub-continent?

My £0.02."

The Rennard issue has been going on for some time - that is all that I meant. When I saw the news story about the rape and hanging of these girls it was listed three down from the Rennard story. That is all that I meant. I'm not entering another debate about UK politics and who voted what on this thread. The rape and killing of women is too often ignored or diverted by other stories.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

poor, poor souls.

"

So sad

My £0.02."

But UKIP doesn't want to become involved in other countries problems, we're not the worlds policemen you know...

Not sure what we as a country can do to influence the levels of civilisation in other countries? More aid for education? Economic sanctions to 'teach them a lesson'? Long term occupation by force? The US still has military bases in Japan from post WW2... It's a very complex situation with no easy solutions.

"Hundreds of women killed in honour killings in Pakistan every year. What a civilised world we live in "

This does not, I'm sure, reflect the nature of the whole nation.....but things like this give Asians in general a bad name.....and is this and the OP why so many people on here wish to avoid?

Very sad. And on a day when Stephen Sutton was laid to rest, they ought to show his YouTube video to every killing bastard in the whole and hope it makes them think!

"

Maybe because the lib dems.clegg in particular are soooo keen on foreign aid?seems like india and pakistan are terrible country's for women and girls,perhaps if we 'have' to provide support to these country's we should be making sure they come into the modern world,as if!thats not just a pakistani name btw!

» Add a new message to this topic