FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > veifying who 1st??

veifying who 1st??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

who verifys who 1st.....do u wait to see wot the others write about u 1st. or do u write them one 1st... always wondered this. Me personally very rarely writes a verif 1st .

obviously if you dont show verifs yr prob not interested in this xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

weres the edit button lol grrrr

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

I hav'nt really given it much thought, if I say im going to write one I try to do it as soon as possible,I don't mind who does it first...I see where you're comimg from though, you want to see what they have put and it will influence what you write? you don't want to write a glowing report only for them to write something plain and boring lol

yeah, also had a cpl of occasions were ive wrote one, and got nothing back, even tho they wanna meet again ... i now have a rule , i dont verify new guys till they write me one, lol really doesnt bother me if they dont write me one , but they wont get one off me .

Forum Mod

Thats understandable if you've been good enough to write one for someone else and they can't be bothered to do the same for you

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

I all ways write one to say thanks to the lady for a good night. never had a bad one yet have i just been lucky?

"I all ways write one to say thanks to the lady for a good night. never had a bad one yet have i just been lucky?"

seems no one ever rights a bad one from what ive seen, guess thats etiquette

i never really verify people unless they ask me to

By *edhot4blkCouple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

smooch they do write bad ones hun i promise u, but what guy would add a bad verification to his profile..i think the bad ones are deleted and the good ones are kept

i guess im lucky ,, i think i would post a bad one ,,, ,, im not that far up my own arse to think im gods gift ,, and if a lady or couple think your meet was not a good one then why not post it ,,, i guess the proof will be in the pudding ,,, lol

"smooch they do write bad ones hun i promise u, but what guy would add a bad verification to his profile..i think the bad ones are deleted and the good ones are kept"

My point as to whats the point lol...

Means little.

We write ours purely as and when we genuinely like people.. more of a thank you than to others..

If that makes sense lol..

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

it did not come over right.

what i should have said was not had a bad meet

Wish we could work out how to do it, we wanted to add a verification to someones profile, but it wont let us cause no one has verified us, the other couple cant verify us cause they are not verified either.....someone please explain how that works !!!

"Wish we could work out how to do it, we wanted to add a verification to someones profile, but it wont let us cause no one has verified us, the other couple cant verify us cause they are not verified either.....someone please explain how that works !!!"

One of you needs to get verifed by someone who is already verified

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Its always good to get verified as it lets other people know you are probably going to meet and its good to hear something about yourself. Still to read a negative verification about someone, maybe because they decline the verification?!

But on your question i dont think it matters who verifies who first.

B&P

I think we have always verified first, or at least, never waited for a verification from our meets first, we have verified but not been verified back on a couple of occasions, but both of those we met again, so, doubt it's anything we did wrong, lol.

W

I actually wrote a crap varification for a guy on here , just to let him know what i thought of him and the way he had let me and others down by a no show .

which took ages to set up to.

needless to say he never had it on his profile.lmao

onyl one ive had i must add

im supprised he didnt put it on peaches as maybe being hes only one if a no shower lol

He still on here and still a merchant banker lmao

» Add a new message to this topic