FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I always

I always

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

strive to be the best human being I can possibly be, and I have done since I was about 17 years old.

This has not always been easy as I was a chaotic, and aggressive teenager. But, I have persevered.

I have tried to treat people, and situations, as I would ideally like to be treated.

I have tried to always be sympathetic, empathetic, considerate, reliable, kind etc etc.

I have always tried to look on the lighter, brighter side of life and to always find the positives in everything.

This bank holiday weekend it has been brought home to me by people that I grew up as an areshole...and will always be that person.

Perhaps they are right.

Cheerio

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ach you're one of my favourite arseholes though, stick around you make lots of us smile. xxxx

"strive to be the best human being I can possibly be, and I have done since I was about 17 years old.

This has not always been easy as I was a chaotic, and aggressive teenager. But, I have persevered.

I have tried to treat people, and situations, as I would ideally like to be treated.

I have tried to always be sympathetic, empathetic, considerate, reliable, kind etc etc.

I have always tried to look on the lighter, brighter side of life and to always find the positives in everything.

This bank holiday weekend it has been brought home to me by people that I grew up as an areshole...and will always be that person.

Perhaps they are right.

Cheerio"

Plese dont say that - there is self deprecation and then there is self destruction - you, your wit, your contributions and humour are being appreciated on here for sure. xx

Stu, answer your mail ye bugger or I'll come up and hold yer chickens over a lit bbq!!!

By *uss PussWoman  over a year ago

east cheshire

"Stu, answer your mail ye bugger or I'll come up and hold yer chickens over a lit bbq!!! "

Snap

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

"strive to be the best human being I can possibly be, and I have done since I was about 17 years old.

Perhaps they are right.

Cheerio"

ooooh dear it's the black hole of depression, stay with it stu and may the force be with you mate, your wit, and input is always welcome here

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

Stu ,so you found out the people you grew up with have little style and are out to destroy your new found confidence and progress through life .

Do not fall for it ,keep the faith.

Always believe in yourself,and as the tree does ,bend in the wind of distructive comments and after spring back as you were.

some people just love to do damage to people they envy ...its the green eyed monster mate .

all the best to you ,you really come across as a top bloke .!!!!!!

PD

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

well I likes ya (((HUGS)))

Take no feckin notice mate some people are very shallow

Oh and did i mention those people are "saints" xx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

is this stu saying cheerio for good??? dont go Stu, we need you - how will i know if all the scientits i've never heard of have died??

how will we know what mischief Penny Kitten has been up to????????

who cares if people think you're an asshole? we dont xxxx

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Stu, you are a lovely caring guy, you make us all laugh, in a nice way, the forums would not be the same without you.

In life we all make mistakes, no one is perfect, but we rise above it to become the person we are.

You will never please everyone. But the main person to please is yourself. And if you can live with yourself then that is how you should be

Big hugs and kisses to you hun, stay strong

Just been in touch with Stu and he says, I quote.......

" am not about to jump off any tall kerbs just yet. So anyone who has me on their dead pool they're out of luck"

He's just had a crappy holiday weekend and thanks everyone for their concern and well wishes.

He'll be back after a few days break I'm sure. Laine. xxxxx

HURRY BACK STU,IF YOUR AN ASSHOLE THEN I WOULDNT MIND BEING 1 .YOU ARE THE NICEST CARING GUY ANDTHE FRIENDS YOU HAVE MADE ON HERE RESPECT YOU AND WANT U BACK XXXXKATY

Yes but its such a gorgeous asshole

Forum Mod

Stu!!!.................don't goooooooo,don't make me demean myself by clinging to ya ankles

seriously I hope that a couple of days of reflection is all you need,you're a great guy and I love your input into the forums xxx

"Stu!!!.................don't goooooooo,don't make me demean myself by clinging to ya ankles

seriously I hope that a couple of days of reflection is all you need,you're a great guy and I love your input into the forums xxx"

oooo can i watch

definitely right there, always great comments in the forums

We've not spoken much before, if at all, but I've enjoyed reading your posts on here and think you're a top bloke.

Don't bow to other people's opinions. You said yourself that you were a difficult teen but you have tried to change and have never come across as being that person on here.

Believe in yourself and prove the buggers wrong and they can stick their opinions where the sun doesn't shine!

Hope to see you back here soon.

Hugs xx

» Add a new message to this topic