FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > bad drivers

bad drivers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eavenNhell OP   Couple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Department of Transport

=======================

There is concern over the current driving standards in England, so the Department of Transport have devised a scheme to identify poor and dangerous drivers.

This system will allow all road users to recognise the potentially hazardous and dangerous ones, or those with limited driving skills.

From the middle of May 2014 all those drivers who are found to be a potential hazard to other road users will be issued with a white flag, bearing a red cross. This flag clearly indicates their inability to drive properly.

These flags must be clipped to a door of the car and be visible to all other drivers and pedestrians.

Those drivers who have shown particularly poor driving skills will have to display two flags, one on each side of the car to indicate an even greater lack of skill and limited driving intelligence.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Department of Transport

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It depends on which side the flag is displayed.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

i thought they were a way of identifying guys with tiny penis's as the government are worried that the size of cocks is shrinking! Z

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

Oh my!

Easily identified. They are usually tailgating me

By *xpresMan  over a year ago

Elland

Yes fully agree

Oh goodie, I must be a good driver and not a hazard to the road then as I don't have these flags you speak of

I thought it was the Swingers Society Badge.

Buggerit

Gimp

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

bad idea as they can be used to blame the bad driver all the time also could be a target for smash for cash insurance fraud

if they are anything to go by the green p was a swine fitted mine on car as dual driving the amount of idiots cutting me up was so stupid

left them on the vehicle and second older driver driving car couldnt believe the other drivers was so much idiots on the rd they lasted 3-4 weeks then they came off much better driving experience after that

and im not a slow driver either never was always got the crack at back of head ( agreed ) for speeding whilst been learnt in learner lessons car

By *3rial Thr1LL3rMan  over a year ago

aberdeenshire

I thought the government issued these people with BMWs and Audis

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Bad Company is an English Rock supergroup founded in 1973 by two former Free band members – singer Paul Rodgers and drummer Simon Kirke – as well as Mott the Hoople guitarist Mick Ralphs and King Crimson bassist Boz Burrell. Peter Grant, who managed British rock band Led Zeppelin

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

"Bad Company is an English Rock supergroup founded in 1973 by two former Free band members – singer Paul Rodgers and drummer Simon Kirke – as well as Mott the Hoople guitarist Mick Ralphs and King Crimson bassist Boz Burrell. Peter Grant, who managed British rock band Led Zeppelin

"

and have they got flags on their cars ??

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

"I thought it was the Swingers Society Badge.

Buggerit

Gimp"

It's the flag of St George, the patron saint of syphilis sufferers...

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I thought the government issued these people with BMWs and Audis "
It is bmw audi and volvo I think from the latest updated research. With range rover a close fourth. All drivers of these will soon be issued with a moving bullet that gets deeper into their skulls the more they drive before exploding into a pretty firework display for all.

Obviously he's referring to everyone driving around with "England flags" sticking out their car doors and what not .

P

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"bad idea as they can be used to blame the bad driver all the time also could be a target for smash for cash insurance fraud

if they are anything to go by the green p was a swine fitted mine on car as dual driving the amount of idiots cutting me up was so stupid

left them on the vehicle and second older driver driving car couldnt believe the other drivers was so much idiots on the rd they lasted 3-4 weeks then they came off much better driving experience after that

and im not a slow driver either never was always got the crack at back of head ( agreed ) for speeding whilst been learnt in learner lessons car "

lol - it's a joke! Z

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Well today I saw a car with four flags on it. The car was undamaged so can only assume the car was a recent purchase! Thinking this was not good I then saw a taxi(!) with FIVE flags! Thankfully I was in my tractor so was well protected against any possible "attacks"!

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

"Easily identified. They are usually tailgating me "

If Someone is Tail-Gaiting you.. just speed away from them..

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Today I saw what could be a disturbing development. I saw a car with two flags displayed in a similar manner to the ones previously described but these were orange/red/white/blue/orange and had the word "DNALLOH" written on them, the letters being reversed but this forum doesn`t allow you to reverse the letters.

Can anyone shed any light as what to expect should I see another on like it?

4x4s towing carravans at 70m.p.h are the pitts

a police officer got realy upset when i refused to get in his car because my mother always told me never get in a car with strangers

Got rid of my car fed up with cost traffic and idiot drivers! I am now a Lycra clad bike wanker and only have to deal with idiot drivers who get the middle finger treatment

» Add a new message to this topic