FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > VWE VVWE

VWE VVWE

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think majority of guys would love to have a bigger cock .And can imagine guys who are huge get meets and party invites just cause they are big . But also can imagine that they also lose meets because of been too big . So my question is to the guys ( or anyone else who wants to contribute) " Is it a blessing or a curse to have a massive cock " ps Mr Average here

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ire_bladeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Other guys cocks is the last thing I think about sorry mate

By *ikchattyfellahMan  over a year ago

Greenock

The way I look at it is if my cock goes balls deep then it's big enough!!!!

"Other guys cocks is the last thing I think about sorry mate "
Talking about cocks . Good morning bladey

Manchester

"Other guys cocks is the last thing I think about sorry mate Talking about cocks . Good morning bladey "

Ohhhh that almost hurt lmao morning fuck face

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well everyone knows we think with our knobs so yes i would like another inch to double my IQ

Gimp

Manchester

"Well everyone knows we think with our knobs so yes i would like another inch to double my IQ

Gimp"

I have said this before but it is worth repeating.

The average woman is unable to receive more than about 8 inches of cock. So any more than that is never gonna see darkness and is therefore wasted.

More important than length is girth and staying power.

Who wants to fuck a car

"Who wants to fuck a car "

Why did I wake up and think . I know I will put a big cock thread up ? . I am going all ghey

"Why did I wake up and think . I know I will put a big cock thread up ? . I am going all ghey "
I wanna be a bloke

Her

"Why did I wake up and think . I know I will put a big cock thread up ? . I am going all ghey I wanna be a bloke

Her"

Gimp

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"I think majority of guys would love to have a bigger cock .And can imagine guys who are huge get meets and party invites just cause they are big . But also can imagine that they also lose meets because of been too big . So my question is to the guys ( or anyone else who wants to contribute) " Is it a blessing or a curse to have a massive cock " ps Mr Average here "

I keep asking myself the same question over and over ,

I wonder what its like to be vwe?

If I could add inches it would be to my height not my cock

It's a bit of both really, guess it depends what you want - some profiles also state 'if you're very well endowed don't get in touch', some say 'BBC only' etc, I have had issues before with ladies with getting it all in, and some just won't entertain anal due to size, and there's bigger cocks than mine out there I'm sure.

I'd say it's nice to have above average but I wouldn't want a crazily huge one because you're more likely to be treated like a piece of meat

Its not the size that matters is what you can do with it, i say. All well and good being vwe but some women find vwe men uncomfortable to take. I know i do

I think the vwe guys must never get a decent blow job. That must be a drawback.

"I think the vwe guys must never get a decent blow job. That must be a drawback. "

Sucking a fat cock with a small mouth gives me jaw ache but I try my best

"I think the vwe guys must never get a decent blow job. That must be a drawback.

Sucking a fat cock with a small mouth gives me jaw ache but I try my best "

Ha God lives a tryer and I bet so does a a vwe cock owner

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Why did I wake up and think . I know I will put a big cock thread up ? . I am going all ghey "

Waves

I think big cocks look cute, but there comes a point when their size can become a practical problem. I've been with a couple of guys who had 10" (not at the same time) and they were fine, but I've also had a jaw ache with a guy who was really girthy

By *overs14Couple  over a year ago

norwich

My ex had a huge cock and I'd gag giving him a blow job, so he didn't get them that often. I much prefer an average size cock. Big ones put me off.

I'm happy with my perfect size as anyone who's lucky enough to have a taste always begs for more and more repeat

By *ornyandwellhungMan  over a year ago

belfast

I've never had any complaints although few girls are willing to do anal.

"I have said this before but it is worth repeating.

The average woman is unable to receive more than about 8 inches of cock. So any more than that is never gonna see darkness and is therefore wasted.

More important than length is girth and staying power."

Bullshit. Sorry, but the vagina actually will stretch to accommodate. Babies are a whole lot bigger than even the biggest cock. Most women, though, who say that they can't take a big cock have had a bad experience with a well endowed guy and therefore cannot relax enough to allow their body to accommodate. I've had an ex that was 10 and an ex that was 12 inches and, yeah... balls deep was never a problem because they were thoughtful and took their time.

I used to be a member of a site that was all for the guys with the larger penis. In general, although the big guys like the LOOK of their dick and the accolades, they don't get much actual sex. I'm talking aout the REAL ig dicked men though, not all the guys on here that claim VWE then have a normal sized dick. Think aout it though, If your dick is really long, how many vaginas are that deep? How would you like to wine and dine a woman all night then have her baulk at your 10 incher at the end of the night? I met several men who had never managed to get all their dick in any woman. It's sad but true that there are a lot of men who are "too big". My question is, would you rather be too big or too small?

Bullshit. Sorry, but the vagina actually will stretch to accommodate. Babies are a whole lot bigger than even the biggest cock. Most women, though, who say that they can't take a big cock have had a bad experience with a well endowed guy and therefore cannot relax enough to allow their body to accommodate. I've had an ex that was 10 and an ex that was 12 inches and, yeah... balls deep was never a problem because they were thoughtful and took their time. "

Babies grow in the cervix, not the vagina!!! Jesus i worry aout the sexual education of some people!

"I think the vwe guys must never get a decent blow job. That must be a drawback. "

The quality of a blowjob comes down to the women performing it moreso than the size of the cock she's blowing. A woman who LOVES the feeling of a hard cock in her mouth will typically know how to make it feel good for the recipient.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

""
seen yer

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

" seen yer "

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Bullshit. Sorry, but the vagina actually will stretch to accommodate. Babies are a whole lot bigger than even the biggest cock. Most women, though, who say that they can't take a big cock have had a bad experience with a well endowed guy and therefore cannot relax enough to allow their body to accommodate. I've had an ex that was 10 and an ex that was 12 inches and, yeah... balls deep was never a problem because they were thoughtful and took their time.

Babies grow in the cervix, not the vagina!!! Jesus i worry aout the sexual education of some people!"

But it is the usual exit for them though, isn't it?

*apart from the escape hatch/c-section.

A

Babies grow in the cervix, not the vagina!!! Jesus i worry aout the sexual education of some people!

A"

Yes but when you are in labour, the baby doesn't come ALL the way out of the womb then curl up in the vagina as a pit stop! Plus while pregnant and in labour, you dilate! The whole pelvis opens up. When you're having sex you don't dilate. Honestly i am shocked that people don't know this stuff! The cervix allows sperm through, not dicks. The baby grows way up inside you and is stopped from dropping out by the cervical wall. The penis can only go nto the vagina as far as the cervix allows and most woman aren't deeper than 8". Really folks, please educate yourselves on how your own body works!

Bullshit. Sorry, but the vagina actually will stretch to accommodate. Babies are a whole lot bigger than even the biggest cock. Most women, though, who say that they can't take a big cock have had a bad experience with a well endowed guy and therefore cannot relax enough to allow their body to accommodate. I've had an ex that was 10 and an ex that was 12 inches and, yeah... balls deep was never a problem because they were thoughtful and took their time. "

I'm sorry but I disagree with you I have had a full hysterectomy and therefore mine has a full stop point and over 8 to 9 inches is bloody painful no matter how relaxed I am.

Birth is totally different from sex one is going uphill (predominantly) the other is going downhill and our bodies are raging with hormones that allow us to stretch in that way.

If sex was as painful as childbirth I for one would become celibate

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

A

Yes but when you are in labour, the baby doesn't come ALL the way out of the womb then curl up in the vagina as a pit stop! Plus while pregnant and in labour, you dilate! The whole pelvis opens up. When you're having sex you don't dilate. Honestly i am shocked that people don't know this stuff! The cervix allows sperm through, not dicks. The baby grows way up inside you and is stopped from dropping out by the cervical wall. The penis can only go nto the vagina as far as the cervix allows and most woman aren't deeper than 8". Really folks, please educate yourselves on how your own body works!"

So where exactly is the gooseberry bush?

Confused from Oxford.

Babies grow in the cervix, not the vagina!!! Jesus i worry aout the sexual education of some people!"

Before correcting my reproductive knowledge, please brush up on your own. They do not grow in the cervix. They are fertilised in the Fallopian tubes, which connect the ovaries to the uterus, and they implant and mature until birth in the uterus. The cervix is the opening from the uterus to the vagina and is what babies must pass though at birth, batting a c-section. My point was that during birth the vagina stretches considerably to allow the passage of the baby, which is much larger than a penis.

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

The leg bone's connected to the knee bone,

The knee bone's connected to the thigh bone,

The thigh bone's connected to the hip bone, and your fanny sits in the middle

Before correcting my reproductive knowledge, please brush up on your own. They do not grow in the cervix. They are fertilised in the Fallopian tubes, which connect the ovaries to the uterus, and they implant and mature until birth in the uterus. The cervix is the opening from the uterus to the vagina and is what babies must pass though at birth, batting a c-section. My point was that during birth the vagina stretches considerably to allow the passage of the baby, which is much larger than a penis. "

Ok so the baby grows ABOVE the cervix which was my point. And i'm still right. The cervix doesn't allow dicks in which means the vagina cannot get deeper no matter how much foreplay you use or whatever else. This was the simplest explanation i could give to show that people who think the vagina is whatever depth they like are wrong. Although the vaginal opening can stretch, the cervix stops the depth of the vagina from changing. And still, people need to educate themselves.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"The leg bone's connected to the knee bone,

The thigh bone's connected to the hip bone, and your fanny sits in the middle "

A

Ok, ladies... In the absence of a hysterectomy where the vagina has been pinched off, as someone posted, the vagina actually continues for a short way on the other side of your cervix. The cirvex hammer located at the very end of the vagina, it's on the upper wall at the back. For those who said you can only stretch when pregnant because of hormones.... The ability to be fisted deems that incorrect. During sexual arousal your body changes. Those flutters you feel in your lower abdomen? That's your uterus actually changing position to make conception easier. Your vagina also lengthens considerably too accommodate penetration and could with time and care lengthen enough to take a very large penis. It's anatomy 101.

"Ok, ladies... In the absence of a hysterectomy where the vagina has been pinched off, as someone posted, the vagina actually continues for a short way on the other side of your cervix. The cirvex hammer located at the very end of the vagina, it's on the upper wall at the back. For those who said you can only stretch when pregnant because of hormones.... The ability to be fisted deems that incorrect. During sexual arousal your body changes. Those flutters you feel in your lower abdomen? That's your uterus actually changing position to make conception easier. Your vagina also lengthens considerably too accommodate penetration and could with time and care lengthen enough to take a very large penis. It's anatomy 101. "

Damn autocorrect. Hammer should read isn't

"Ok, ladies... In the absence of a hysterectomy where the vagina has been pinched off, as someone posted, the vagina actually continues for a short way on the other side of your cervix. The cirvex hammer located at the very end of the vagina, it's on the upper wall at the back. For those who said you can only stretch when pregnant because of hormones.... The ability to be fisted deems that incorrect. During sexual arousal your body changes. Those flutters you feel in your lower abdomen? That's your uterus actually changing position to make conception easier. Your vagina also lengthens considerably too accommodate penetration and could with time and care lengthen enough to take a very large penis. It's anatomy 101. "

Not me. I am happy with my 7" penis and 6pack lol

Anatomy and Physiology à la Fab

"Anatomy and Physiology à la Fab "

God help us all!

By *EXY50ishWoman  over a year ago

Anywhere and nowhere

lol lol this did actually make me laugh out loud

So whose got the biggest on fab?

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

So where does the Stork land ?

Is it the cerix, uturix or weetabix ?

Stuck on anatomy 1.0001

We'd all like an extra inch (and/or a half) I'm sure

I would imagine the size queens on here outweigh those that refuse meets on size alone but I may be wrong

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

I've always been a size queen..

the bigger the better

i enjoy the pain if I'm honest ....

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

London

As a guy with what most ladies gasp at or repeatedly saying enormous I get more turn on if the lady can't take it or don't want to. (Knowing I would wreck her in my head playing)

By *itten-xxxWoman  over a year ago

North West

"The leg bone's connected to the knee bone,

The thigh bone's connected to the hip bone, and your fanny sits in the middle

A"

Still laughing at this and I was singing the tune whilst reading

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I`m not a big fan of the vvwe man, anything over 8in gives me aches and pains if its been used like a hammer, however be kind and considerate and lets find a position that suits and then lets play nicely

I am not greedy . Just 1 more inch added to mine would be nice .

"I`m not a big fan of the vvwe man, anything over 8in gives me aches and pains if its been used like a hammer, however be kind and considerate and lets find a position that suits and then lets play nicely "

Hides in the corner. ...

I certainly wouldn't want to be any bigger as its fairly thick and I can tickle the back without it feeling like I am punching them in the kidneys lol

"We'd all like an extra inch (and/or a half) I'm sure

I would imagine the size queens on here outweigh those that refuse meets on size alone but I may be wrong"

Nobody will revise what you have sweetheart

I'd be honest. And it's not jealousy. I know we have all these threads about size and how sometimes it's not all about size etc etc. But, i know that a lot of people (from what i have seen/heard/encountered) are more inclined to meet someone who has a big cock and then once they've met them they don't half complain about having a shit fuck and all this drama that follows afterwards - i mean if you're going to choose someone based mainly on their cock size and then you start complaining he was a shit fuck, can't kiss, no foreplay, no character..erm, what did you expect?

They're not really offering anything else on the plate are they if the cock is their only selling point?

You're just stuck with the cock you got. It's not like we can do anything about what we have. We just have to make do with what we have. Hence, i got a massive tongue lol

...saying all this. I haven't had any complaints as of yet. I may not have the biggest todger on fab but it sure does the job.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"I`m not a big fan of the vvwe man, anything over 8in gives me aches and pains if its been used like a hammer, however be kind and considerate and lets find a position that suits and then lets play nicely

Hides in the corner. ... "

Get out the corner and in my bedroom

» Add a new message to this topic