FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Has Fab Ever Ruined A Meet?

Has Fab Ever Ruined A Meet?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Watching the web cams on Fab a while back I noticed several people having parties at their home, leaving the web cam on, and then sporadically checking Fab. On another one I saw several people each checking their devices for Fab updates.

Call me old fashioned but I couldn't think of anything less sexy than being with someone who feels the need to be on some web-enabled gadget every 5 minutes...and if they were checking Fab I'd presume they were busy arranging their next meet rather than really being here at this one. I'd just feel like grabbing their fancy bit of tech and flushing it down the loo lol

Anyone encountered any of this anti-social tech-zombie stuff at a meet? Is it the accepted norm these days? If so I'm suspecting a few of our meets might be walking away with soggy phones lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I'm on a meet theres no way I'd check fab and find it very rude if anyonr tries to

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

i think its your selection process ...you may need a new high tech gadget to avoid this in the future !!

How did you know they were checking Fab?

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Nope! Would be no camera's , phones etc anywhere we are having fun with others! Lets just assume the people you have seen at these parties all gave permission for all to be shown?... Eeeeks ... We wouldn't entertain anything like that ... Some don't care .. But many do and would!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

My ex used to check Fab when we were away to see if there was anyone local. It used to drive me nuts. If he sees this post he will know it still annoys me.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"How did you know they were checking Fab?"

One of the parties I saw had a bunch of people web camming, so multiple laptops with fab up and people sat at them...at another I could see someone with it up on a laptop in the background. I wasn't particularly bothered but then spotted a post on the forum earlier by someone who said they were having a break in the middle of a party and that's what got me worried

I'll be honest. I haven't seen too much anti-social stuff on the web cams...apart from people checking their phones in a non meet context. But being what some might consider an old fart I was beginning to worry all the young kiddies might want to check their Facebook pages or send a tweet in between each pelvic thrust lol

had a guy log on to fab while he was still in my bed !!!...it ws early morning and i didnt notice til he'd gone home a few hours later ....cheeky fucka

"If I'm on a meet theres no way I'd check fab and find it very rude if anyonr tries to"

im too busy when i meet.....

I think it depends, if it's first thing in the morning and I'm busy in the shower or getting ready and he checks his emails, fab, Facebook, whatsapp then I've no problem.

If he's checking it every 5 minutes then I'm going to be offended.

I have never and never would log onto Fab while on a meet. It's happened to me on a social meet and I thought it was extremely rude Luckily we're all different and some of us can show respect and restraint

By *xpresMan  over a year ago

Elland

No a tad respectful

If someone was paying more attention to their phone than me on a meet the meet would end

By *xpresMan  over a year ago

Elland

"If someone was paying more attention to their phone than me on a meet the meet would end"

that would be a crime to humanity

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"If I'm on a meet theres no way I'd check fab and find it very rude if anyonr tries to

im too busy when i meet..... "

"If I'm on a meet theres no way I'd check fab and find it very rude if anyonr tries to

I make sure they are too busy too

Unless it's an emergency or high priority work call, you shouldn't reaching for your smartphone during a meet.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

It doesn't bother me somewhat as long as they are not doing it mid shag lol

» Add a new message to this topic