FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Curiosity? ?

Curiosity? ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, Mrs Mids has been bi curious for a few years now, it just started off as sort of a joke when we first joined the site 5 years ago as all the women on here seemed to either be curious or bi, but over the years Mrs gets more and more turned on by the thought of another woman kissing her and exploring her down below with their tongue, fingers, lips etc, I even found a few videos she had downloaded all featuring girls licking/fucking other girls. We have chatted and chatted about it and she feels soooo ready to move to second base on the whole girl/girl thing but is way too nervous to make the first move and she finds it very hard to find a woman who wouldnt be too full on and one which would involve both of us in the whole thing, anyone else have this happen? Like to help? Or have any advice at all?

Thanks

Mr & Mrs Mids x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rof SalamanderMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Lucky blighter !!" looking for experienced playmate or another trembling newbie ?!

By *CanDoThisAllDayCouple  over a year ago

Telford

We found the same, or at least, I did. But after going o clubs, meeting really nice people etc, it soon went away. The right people are the sort that will do exactly what you want and push only the buttons you want pushing. I started off being curious, but after a while I took the full plunge and my god was it worth it! C xx

"We found the same, or at least, I did. But after going o clubs, meeting really nice people etc, it soon went away. The right people are the sort that will do exactly what you want and push only the buttons you want pushing. I started off being curious, but after a while I took the full plunge and my god was it worth it! C xx"

Lol. See that only works if your into clubs but when your like us and not into the whole clubbing side it then makes it ten times harder :/

"Lucky blighter !!" looking for experienced playmate or another trembling newbie ?! "

Haha sorry maybe another time lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I never considered myself as bi in any way. I met couples initially as I felt this was safer for a single woman. I have met only one or two women who really floated my boat, so to speak. I dont think there is a hard and fast rule for sexuality and it depends more on finding the other person attractive than if they are male or female.

» Add a new message to this topic