FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Isn't it attitude what makes you unsuccessful?

Isn't it attitude what makes you unsuccessful?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aurenka OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

I noticed than here, or websites alike, guys usually complain how not genuine woman are, time wasters etc.

But, when it comes to conversation, often that attitude turns out to be "I don't believe you are gonna meet me anyway, so why to send pictures/make any effort"

Truly annoying

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Men don't like to admit it. But lots of us have shitty self-esteem.

unless its a positive attitude but not overly so it is a fine line getting it right and getting it wrong i think.

By *aurenka OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

"Men don't like to admit it. But lots of us have shitty self-esteem. "

That is good point.

Ages ago when I myself had a shitty self esteem, I used to acted equally stupid, LOL

Definitely attitude! You have it or you don't! So you get success or you don't....

I don't got low self esteem as I do weights.. I have a 6pack to

Why do men think that you have to swap intimate photos and sex chat before you meet them? Or after come to think of it

"Why do men think that you have to swap intimate photos and sex chat before you meet them? Or after come to think of it"
I am completely opposite, cybering don't do anything for me, I rather get down to it you know lol

"Why do men think that you have to swap intimate photos and sex chat before you meet them? Or after come to think of itI am completely opposite, cybering don't do anything for me, I rather get down to it you know lol "

I know,you and your 6 pack

"Why do men think that you have to swap intimate photos and sex chat before you meet them? Or after come to think of itI am completely opposite, cybering don't do anything for me, I rather get down to it you know lol

I know,you and your 6 pack "

Yes that's it lol, my 6pack

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"Why do men think that you have to swap intimate photos and sex chat before you meet them? Or after come to think of it"

I hate receiving messages asking what I'd do to someone. I suspect most people who send them get off more on the build up than the actual meet

I'm not a fan of getting an email which contains what they would do to me... I either ignore it or if it's some pompous twat thinking he is the bees knees I write back simply saying... Cyber talk does fuck all for me.

» Add a new message to this topic