FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > No choice

No choice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi been out shopping today and I am so frustrated why cant the high street cater for plus size girls. I really pisses me off still want to look sexy and attractive. In Peterborough they have shrunk the evans section in bhs and there is no choice If your above a size 20 there is two shops all in Peterborough Evans and yours and its just not fair grr rant over.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

It's a conspiracy to encourage more widespread naturism.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

awwwwwww fire off an e-mail to there head office xxxx

Next for Men is the same, if you ain't a stick thin teenager they don't want your business.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I just shop online its far easier

"Next for Men is the same, if you ain't a stick thin teenager they don't want your business. "

I had that same problem getting clothes for my Steven - he lives in jeans and t-shirts but black trousers are a right pain to get him.

He is a 34 waist and a 31 inside leg, I ended up getting a pair of trousers in Top Shop or Top Man, whatever the one is in the east end of Princes Street in Edinburgh

Problem is with menswear they think all men have legs like Russell Brand (stick thin) or like my father who is fat all over, there doesnt seem to be a middle ground in most high street shops.

Although my mother once bought my father what she thought was a nice pair of jeans - then went a lovely shade of red when my father said "is that a subtle hint?" on the back pocket it said phat bastard he was a 46 waist then

Shona

x x x

I gave up shopping on the high streets for smart clothes, and have them made to measure instead.

Had quite a few items made when I was in China last Nov 08, and no need to buy any clothes for a long time!

Great confident booster to have clothes that fit well I can tell you!

I wear men's size XXL for casuals, and live in Hawaiian shirts throughout the warmer months, and big shirts when it is cold by rolling the sleeves up.

» Add a new message to this topic