FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Manners

Manners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unessexbl OP   Man  over a year ago

Colchester

I realise there are hundreds of single blokes! ( I am one!!) but when i send a message i really take the time to read the profile, make the message personal and always finish with a polite good luck at the end.

Would it be so hard for people just to reply with a polite "Thanks, but no thanks"

Maybe the site owners could even make it easy for people that there is this option before messages are deleted.

Ok Soap box away!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How creative and unique!

I'm totally on your side.

Well done and thankyou xxxxx

We have asked but even that got moaned about by the members would be so much easier, just as long as they have one that says "READ MY PROFILE ASSH*LE" for the little 19 yr olds that keep messaging me even though it aint my thing

still waiting to be messaged buy 19 year olds......hell....who am i kidding.....still waiting to be messaged....

"I realise there are hundreds of single blokes! ( I am one!!) but when i send a message i really take the time to read the profile, make the message personal and always finish with a polite good luck at the end.

Would it be so hard for people just to reply with a polite "Thanks, but no thanks"

Maybe the site owners could even make it easy for people that there is this option before messages are deleted.

Ok Soap box away!!"

OMG..its Groundhog Day..

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I realise there are hundreds of single blokes! ( I am one!!) but when i send a message i really take the time to read the profile, make the message personal and always finish with a polite good luck at the end.

Ok Soap box away!!"

can i just give you a quick tip....

have a look at the FAQ section.......

have a look under the question "There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!"

you might have a better understanding......

Colchester

A box that said that would be fine as well . A choice of two standard replies. One for those who are polite enough to read but are just ugly (That's for me then) and one for people who can not read.

Job Done

"A box that said that would be fine as well . A choice of two standard replies. One for those who are polite enough to read but are just ugly (That's for me then) and one for people who can not read.

Job Done"

you look alright to me

Colchester

"A box that said that would be fine as well . A choice of two standard replies. One for those who are polite enough to read but are just ugly (That's for me then) and one for people who can not read.

Job Done

you look alright to me "

awww..Thanks

Ok Soap box away!!"

#

Try searching through the forums for similar threads, there are loooooaaads.

One thing you have to realise is people have lives away from here, families, friends, jobs and so on. then with the amount of messages received many find it easier to ignore.

If you get no reply, then take it as a Thanks but no thanks.

Ask yourself, would you rather have an empty inbox or 30 thanks but no thanks messages?.

Colchester

Because i got no friends it might be nice to get some thanks but no thanks just to check my computer working..lol

Ok Soap box away!!"

I love goaties .. so I would not use the "no thanks " button on you lol

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Job Done"

And then folk would just come into the forums and moan that all they get are "standard - thanks but no thanks" messages and folk are so rude that they cant even reply with their own message!

I must be lacking in manners then as due to a busy personal life and very limited time online I only reply to those I have any intention of possibly meeting, i.e who's photo I find attractive. I clearly state on my profile that I will not reply to anyone without a face pic and that If I do not reply then please take it as a polite no thanks as I do not have time to reply to everyone. So if everyone who chooses to message me reads my profile first, they should perfectly understand why they may well not get a reply. At the end of the day, there is no rule to state anyone has to reply with a no thanks, I think most people would take the lack of reply as a hint.

Colchester

"I must be lacking in manners then as due to a busy personal life and very limited time online I only reply to those I have any intention of possibly meeting, i.e who's photo I find attractive. I clearly state on my profile that I will not reply to anyone without a face pic and that If I do not reply then please take it as a polite no thanks as I do not have time to reply to everyone. So if everyone who chooses to message me reads my profile first, they should perfectly understand why they may well not get a reply. At the end of the day, there is no rule to state anyone has to reply with a no thanks, I think most people would take the lack of reply as a hint. "

I think if you say that in your profile as you do then that's fair enough. I would not expect a reply because I had read the profile!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

8 verifications on your profile, dont know what your whinging at. Surely if someone doesnt reply within a couple of days you can assume they dont want to meet

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

I still find its odd that admin haven't put a thanks but no thanks button, but hey if people don't reply then you know your not interested and look on the positive side. You don't have to send a thanks for replying even with no thanks message.

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

There is a very simple solution to this issue if EVERYONE were to just copy-paste this to the top of their profile…

“I would like to say a big THANK YOU in advance for messaging me. If you have any difficulty deciphering this special ‘Thanks but no thanks’ ask a grownup to help you. So, if I regrettable find that I am not interested in you I will reply to you using this cryptic message that actually means “Thanks but no Thanks”…

“Dear enquirer lets end this exchanged dialogue”

It will appear on the right hand side of your sent folder and to save space it will be abbreviated the first letter of each word.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"There is a very simple solution to this issue if EVERYONE were to just copy-paste this to the top of their profile…

“I would like to say a big THANK YOU in advance for messaging me. If you have any difficulty deciphering this special ‘Thanks but no thanks’ ask a grownup to help you. So, if I regrettable find that I am not interested in you I will reply to you using this cryptic message that actually means “Thanks but no Thanks”…

It will appear on the right hand side of your sent folder and to save space it will be abbreviated the first letter of each word.

"

But you're assuming we read profiles?

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Well of course, it would be rude to assume otherwise

"I must be lacking in manners then as due to a busy personal life and very limited time online I only reply to those I have any intention of possibly meeting, i.e who's photo I find attractive. I clearly state on my profile that I will not reply to anyone without a face pic and that If I do not reply then please take it as a polite no thanks as I do not have time to reply to everyone. So if everyone who chooses to message me reads my profile first, they should perfectly understand why they may well not get a reply. At the end of the day, there is no rule to state anyone has to reply with a no thanks, I think most people would take the lack of reply as a hint. "

The first sentence of my profile advises against contacting me if they don't meet my criteria and messages will be deleted!

Does it stop them contacting me AND getting arsey when I don't reply?

Yeah...right!!!

"still waiting to be messaged buy 19 year olds......hell....who am i kidding.....still waiting to be messaged.... "

Well ive got the number 9 in my age, is that close enough

"I must be lacking in manners then as due to a busy personal life and very limited time online I only reply to those I have any intention of possibly meeting, i.e who's photo I find attractive. I clearly state on my profile that I will not reply to anyone without a face pic and that If I do not reply then please take it as a polite no thanks as I do not have time to reply to everyone. So if everyone who chooses to message me reads my profile first, they should perfectly understand why they may well not get a reply. At the end of the day, there is no rule to state anyone has to reply with a no thanks, I think most people would take the lack of reply as a hint.

The first sentence of my profile advises against contacting me if they don't meet my criteria and messages will be deleted!

Yeah...right!!! "

ive got the same, yet i still get messages from youngsters and married guys

"I must be lacking in manners then as due to a busy personal life and very limited time online I only reply to those I have any intention of possibly meeting, i.e who's photo I find attractive. I clearly state on my profile that I will not reply to anyone without a face pic and that If I do not reply then please take it as a polite no thanks as I do not have time to reply to everyone. So if everyone who chooses to message me reads my profile first, they should perfectly understand why they may well not get a reply. At the end of the day, there is no rule to state anyone has to reply with a no thanks, I think most people would take the lack of reply as a hint.

Yeah...right!!!

ive got the same, yet i still get messages from youngsters and married guys "

Sometimes, when I obviously have way too much time on my hands I reply, asking what part of my profile didn't they get? The response usually goes "just because you're Domme doesn't mean you have to be rude."

They'd go crying to their mum's if I were really rude!!

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Well ive got the number 9 in my age, is that close enough "

Which end?

Crickey thats a subject i have never thought about (much) lol xx

"Well ive got the number 9 in my age, is that close enough

Which end? "

ooo ya cheeky bugger if i was 94 i wouldnt be on here

Yeah...right!!!

ive got the same, yet i still get messages from youngsters and married guys

Sometimes, when I obviously have way too much time on my hands I reply, asking what part of my profile didn't they get? The response usually goes "just because you're Domme doesn't mean you have to be rude."

They'd go crying to their mum's if I were really rude!! "

i do sometimes respond even though i say i wont, am always polite, never get abuse, must be something im doing wrong

"There is a very simple solution to this issue if EVERYONE were to just copy-paste this to the top of their profile…

"

» Add a new message to this topic