FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > OH....MY...GOD!!!

OH....MY...GOD!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Mrs stu is convinced the place we're renting just now is haunted by one of the previous farmers....and his wife

sat here watching channel 4 news on my todd.....all alone in the hoouse as she's working late

Living room door just swung open

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

she hasnt eaten baked beans by any chance

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

call ghost busters

mrs stu's not here....so must be the ghosts eating the beans....lolol......ffs....what am i saying....i don't believe in ghosts!!!!

"call ghost busters "

I phoned stunna....but she said she ball busters

No Stu hun its the spirit of the rubber plant that Penny the kitten killed earlier in the week come for its revenge against her

Shona

x x x

"No Stu hun its the spirit of the rubber plant that Penny the kitten killed earlier in the week come for its revenge against her

Shona

x x x "

Ahh...that's why the fecking kitten has a glint in it's eye....it aint mischief....it's fear.....thanks Shona.....feel better now

You wont when she decides to hide in your clothing . . . . you are wearing clothing she can hide in arent you??

Shona

x x x

By *lscmnmytngMan  over a year ago

J13 of the M5

My doors rattle all the time. Caused by a cross wind between the front and back of the house. When I put a door catch in backwards the door would swing open in even the slightest of cross breezes.

All houses move slightly all need to breathe as part of their design, as Sherlock Holmes used to say "once you have eliminated all the possibilities, then the final answer no matter how improbable must be the truth."

"My doors rattle all the time. Caused by a cross wind between the front and back of the house. When I put a door catch in backwards the door would swing open in even the slightest of cross breezes.

All houses move slightly all need to breathe as part of their design, as Sherlock Holmes used to say "once you have eliminated all the possibilities, then the final answer no matter how improbable must be the truth.""

ghosts then

» Add a new message to this topic