FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Single qualification

Single qualification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Single guys should wait a year before being able to message anyone Then, once they get the chance of a meet, if they don't turn up, or cancel at the last minute, they will be banned for another year

And once they qualify again, if they post a moan, ban 'em again for another 12 months

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

well the footy has pissed me off

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

rum, sodomy n the lash

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"Single guys should wait a year before being able to message anyone Then, once they get the chance of a meet, if they don't turn up, or cancel at the last minute, they will be banned for another year

And once they qualify again, if they post a moan, ban 'em again for another 12 months "

I don't think you have been harsh enough actually!.....

but....the "single" guys who let me shag their wives or girlfriends would be exhempt

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"but....the "single" guys who let me shag their wives or girlfriends would be exhempt "

My profile is as a single guy, but I'm married - it's just we have different ways of doing stuff. I can't decide whether you can shag my missus or not, though, as she wears the trousers in our house!

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

lmao !!!! ahh why no just tar and feather em lol !!

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Oh, and how about any couples who stand up singletons automatically get copied in on any mails sent by single males for a year or until their mailbox explodes...?

Just to even things up a little

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Single guys should wait a year before being able to message anyone Then, once they get the chance of a meet, if they don't turn up, or cancel at the last minute, they will be banned for another year

And once they qualify again, if they post a moan, ban 'em again for another 12 months "

Jack for Home secretary

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

they pissed you of mate.two things that are most important in swinging,are trust and respect.the people you are least likely to get that from,are single guys.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know this is a tongue in cheek thread, and as I only meet single guys so usually their advocate, I'm adding my single guy moan to this.

I was contacted by a single man who ticked all my boxes.

We talked on the phone, chatted on webcam and decided to meet on Wednesday.

He was excited and nervous, couldn't wait blah blah.

I finish work at 6 and arranged to meet 6.30 which meant hanging around as the meet was 5 minutes from my office.

Any how 5.30 he logs onto msn. I have it running but seldom appear visible. I thought he's cutting it fine he should be on his way. 5.45 he's still logged on but he is also on the site we met on.

At this point I knew the evening was a wash.

6pm he calls saying he was stuck in traffic he would be late, could I make it 7pm.

I said sure, not a problem, logged off and went home.

He phoned to say his train was 6.58 getting in at 7.28. Not a problem I said.

I was in my garden, shiraz in hand when he phoned asking where I was: I told him and gave him directions to where he should go too!

Some single blokes are clueless: he claimed to be sub but expected ME to hang around waiting for him...bless!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

does that go for single women too?

And once they qualify again, if they post a moan, ban 'em again for another 12 months

does that go for single women too? "

Only the one's that moan when they not supposed too

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

What about the pointy stick? There's no mention of using a pointy stick! There has to be a bit about using a pointy stick!.... what have you got against pointy sticks?

What about the pointy stick? There's no mention of using a pointy stick! There has to be a bit about using a pointy stick!.... what have you got against pointy sticks? "

OK Polo, you can be the one who shoves pointy sticks down their pipe holes

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

What about the pointy stick? There's no mention of using a pointy stick! There has to be a bit about using a pointy stick!.... what have you got against pointy sticks?

OK Polo, you can be the one who shoves pointy sticks down their pipe holes "

» Add a new message to this topic