FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > why aren't single women treated like single guys,,?

why aren't single women treated like single guys,,?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aintmike OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I'm not complaining,, just feel the demand for single woman far out-seeds the same for guys, WHY, are there more bi woman ???

or just a lot more guys,?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eritageMan  over a year ago

weston super mare

"I'm not complaining,, just feel the demand for single woman far out-seeds the same for guys, WHY, are there more bi woman ???

or just a lot more guys,? "

just think theres a lot more of us single guys mate

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Do a survey...pick a postcode, and see what the split is.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

WAYYYYY more guys than girls

it's not demand, it's shortage.

and women are certainly treated differently, we are treated with deference and sometimes talked to and treated like pieces of meat.

men think it's ok to be abusive when a women sends a friendly 'no thanks'. apparently it is our duty to service every horny male in the country, whether we want to or not, though it's also not ok to not respond....damned either way so, as i put on my profile, i opt to not respond at all...why should i take time out to reply at the risk of abuse???

then on top of that, if all else fails, there's always the forum to post yet another thread about how hard done by single men are....cause clearly it is the fault of the few women that are on here and are genuine.

for that matter...there are possibly more genuine and single women than there are genuine and single men!

on this subject, do all you single men send friendly no thanks messages to all the unsolicited messages that bi men that message you?

we are the minority and its bloody great!! xx

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

cos we're speshullllll

In these scenarios there will always be more single guys than ladies.

if you look at nature, the female of the species has always held the upper hand on selection.

I read many comments on arrogant single males which does absolutely nothing for the rest of us decent blokes however this is not limited to only single blokes.

As far as messaging, surely if one does not get a response, then it is pretty obvious that the recipient is not interested.

While we can all enjoy watching other peeps play in cam, respect should always be given. Unfortunately not everyone feels that way.

"on this subject, do all you single men send friendly no thanks messages to all the unsolicited messages that bi men that message you?

"

Yes. Also TV's. However the scale of the "problem" was pretty small, so it's probably not comparable.

Just out of interest, and with tin hat firmly in place....what proportion of "no thanks" emails get abusive responses?

"I read many comments on arrogant single males which does absolutely nothing for the rest of us decent blokes "

Speak for yourself.

Oh - you were.

single women are treated as bad as single guys bi or not

during the first month of joining the site i replied to all mails i recieved and got quite a lot of abuse about saying no thanks.now i have single guys blocked as a result and now i go find the ones i would like to meet

"Just out of interest, and with tin hat firmly in place....what proportion of "no thanks" emails get abusive responses?"

0% in our case, as we simply don't reply to messages from people who don't interest us. We used to, but after the first 'fuck you then' reply, we decided not to bother responding anymore.

"Just out of interest, and with tin hat firmly in place....what proportion of "no thanks" emails get abusive responses?

0% in our case, as we simply don't reply to messages from people who don't interest us. We used to, but after the first 'fuck you then' reply, we decided not to bother responding anymore."

Same here!

glasgow

"it's not demand, it's shortage.

and women are certainly treated differently, we are treated with deference and sometimes talked to and treated like pieces of meat.

men think it's ok to be abusive when a women sends a friendly 'no thanks'. apparently it is our duty to service every horny male in the country, whether we want to or not, though it's also not ok to not respond....damned either way so, as i put on my profile, i opt to not respond at all...why should i take time out to reply at the risk of abuse???

then on top of that, if all else fails, there's always the forum to post yet another thread about how hard done by single men are....cause clearly it is the fault of the few women that are on here and are genuine.

for that matter...there are possibly more genuine and single women than there are genuine and single men!

on this subject, do all you single men send friendly no thanks messages to all the unsolicited messages that bi men that message you?

"

To answer this ,i,ll say first there are a lot of genuine single guys on here,, they don't get a chance because of so many immature guys, who spoil it for, friendly horny guys like me, who want to treat women "well" and how they want to be treated,, and just have uncomplicated fun,, after all its a swinging site for fun people,,am i right or what,,

Cos we're rare. So people wanna get us on side in case they're one of the lucky ones

To answer this ,i,ll say first there are a lot of genuine single guys on here,, they don't get a chance because of so many immature guys, who spoil it for, friendly horny guys like me, who want to treat women "well" and how they want to be treated,, and just have uncomplicated fun,, after all its a swinging site for fun people,,am i right or what,, "

No! NO NO NO !!

This is one back handed gripe im sick of hearing !!

If someone doesn't get meets..... it's NOT COS OF SOMETHING SOMEONE ELSE DOES!!

Think about it??

Do you really think that ME or any other SANE woman ditches the wheat cos ahe met some chaff.....

Will ALL you bloody blokes get over your miseries....... If someone wants you they WILL say YES.

It's got NOTHING to do with a rude reply they got from some single bloke 300 miles from you ......... FFS !"

Adults ?

To answer this ,i,ll say first there are a lot of genuine single guys on here,, they don't get a chance because of so many immature guys, who spoil it for, friendly horny guys like me, who want to treat women "well" and how they want to be treated,, and just have uncomplicated fun,, after all its a swinging site for fun people,,am i right or what,,

No! NO NO NO !!

Think about it??

Do you really think that ME or any other SANE woman ditches the wheat cos ahe met some chaff.....

Will ALL you bloody blokes get over your miseries....... If someone wants you they WILL say YES.

It's got NOTHING to do with a rude reply they got from some single bloke 300 miles from you ......... FFS !"

Adults ? "

Wa Wa Wa (sucks dummy) Im pretending to be a cry baby single guy

"If someone doesn't get meets..... it's NOT COS OF SOMETHING SOMEONE ELSE DOES!! "

Exactly. If I don't answer it's probably because...

1) You're not my type physically

2) You didn't attach a pic

3) You're too far away

4) You're not in my age range

5) You said something daft and unoriginal like "I'm bored and horny wanna come round?"

6) Some other reason that put me off :D and that's my prerogative, I get limited free time, I'll meet who I want to not who thinks they deserve it

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

No! NO NO NO !!

Think about it??

Adults ? "

cmon granny. dont hold back,say what you think,spit it out.

"Cos we're rare. So people wanna get us on side in case they're one of the lucky ones "

You're completely right.

I agree 100%

You have summed it up to perfection.

And you're looking lovely tonight

...can i just also add, you guys are allowed to say no too!!

i dont expect every guy that sees my pic to rush around hard and ready.

selecting who you say yes to is everyone's right, regardless of numbers and statistics

"Cos we're rare. So people wanna get us on side in case they're one of the lucky ones

You're completely right.

I agree 100%

You have summed it up to perfection.

And you're looking lovely tonight "

lol..... mwah xx

No! NO NO NO !!

Think about it??

Adults ?

cmon granny. dont hold back,say what you think,spit it out. "

Oh okay. Next time I 'll speak up ......dohhhhh x

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

weather i replie depends on the message sent . if person is polite and spent time on the mail (not just copy and paste a section from there profile or settled for the good ol one liner ) then ill replie . if the guy obviously hasnt read my profile or what im looking for or just as bad if not worse read it and are chancing their arm even though they aint whats gonna float my boat then its just delete !! same with the one line "im horny are you free tonite" type rubbish .

because there are alot less single women and married women who play with single guys then single males ,you would think some of the guys (note i didnt say all)would have sense to think to even compet with others guys they would have to ensure they stood out for the right reasons no the wrong ones lol !! sadly though they are purely thinking with their dick which can never be a good thing !! lol !! given the chioce youd look for a guy whos civel,articulate and trust worthy ,not one who views you and peice of meat and just wants to sleep his way through the site . however even if guy is all the posative things still doesnt gareentee a replie just due to sheer volume of mails some ppl have to get through .

a lot of guys on theses websites are not genuine there's men posing as couple an women how sad is that? so the women has a right to give the men a hard time the only sad thing is there's genuine men out there suffering the consequence

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

Problem is that most single guys hear about swinging and think they will get an easy lay! They are disappointed when they realise the truth... And the truth is...

Guys have to be special to get meets! They have to make sure that the profile reads nicely. They have to be polite and make themselves stand head and shoulders above the rest. Fortunately, there are some like this for those who wish to have a single guy to play with.

For the rest of the single guys, who just treat women (in or out of couples) like a piece of meat, they may as well go back to the Saturday night scramble for the local bike.. They would have more luck!

Couples and single fems have a choice about with whom they play and to stay safe, would do well to avoid any who exhibit ANY traits other than those of the perfect lover.

Finally (thank god I hear you shout!) we will all exercise our rights to play with who we like and continue to avoid those who think the world owes them a living!

"Problem is that most single guys hear about swinging and think they will get an easy lay! They are disappointed when they realise the truth... And the truth is...

Guys have to be special to get meets! They have to make sure that the profile reads nicely. They have to be polite and make themselves stand head and shoulders above the rest. Fortunately, there are some like this for those who wish to have a single guy to play with.

For the rest of the single guys, who just treat women (in or out of couples) like a piece of meat, they may as well go back to the Saturday night scramble for the local bike.. They would have more luck!

Couples and single fems have a choice about with whom they play and to stay safe, would do well to avoid any who exhibit ANY traits other than those of the perfect lover.

Finally (thank god I hear you shout!) we will all exercise our rights to play with who we like and continue to avoid those who think the world owes them a living! "

you are really makin too much sense recently and im worried!! xx

"Problem is that most single guys hear about swinging and think they will get an easy lay! They are disappointed when they realise the truth... And the truth is...

Finally (thank god I hear you shout!) we will all exercise our rights to play with who we like and continue to avoid those who think the world owes them a living! "

i agree entirely! there are far too many pushy guys on here who think the second you chat to them, you will meet them. i get to know them first, and if i decide after chatting i'm not sure, respect that. I'm not leading anyone on, i have verifications that show i do meet, but i'm picky about who i invite to my home and who i have fun with - thats what this is all about after all!

glasgow

"BOY CAN I PICK A SUBJECT" to get ppl talking,,hope no one takes it the wrong way,, was just a question,, and I'm very picky who i send messages to as iv said id rather quality,,rather than quantity,,

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"you are really makin too much sense recently and im worried!! xx"

Don't worry, it can't last too long!

glasgow

right this one,s dead,, hope all that read it didn't take it wrong,, iv lots and lots of friends and quality ppl,

love to get ppl talking,,

"Cos we're rare. So people wanna get us on side in case they're one of the lucky ones "

The definitive answer to the question!

» Add a new message to this topic