FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > a male's mind

a male's mind

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i find myself this summer seen alot of hot tanned women due to the good weather we are getting

and i cant help but to think i'd love to fuck u right here right now.....sex in the head cant even walk to the shop without thinkin some dirty about the checkout girl, u know who u are...

my question is, is it just us guys that think about sex constantly... do girl's think like this,if they do wy dont they act on it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hell yes I do

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Yup

oh yes and who says we dont act on it

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

females like sex as much as males.theyre just better,at pretending they dont.

one of the houses i have to pass everyday while walking my son to preschool has 2 builders building an extenxsion on the back of it and everyday I picture one of them or both involved in some naughty act with me...since I started swinging 2 years ago I find I am constantly looking at guys in their doability factor...lol...so yes I do think that it is not just men...lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so wy are we not all havin sex on the street......

"so wy are we not all havin sex on the street......"

Indecency laws and imprisonment ?

We would if we could but its called self control.

"so wy are we not all havin sex on the street......"

because 9 times out of 10 when I am walking around thinking these thoughts, I am pushing my twins in their pushchair with my son walking along side...lol

As a woman i tend to look at women in the street far more than men. When walking with Mr, if we both see a beautiful lady we often give each other that little sideways look as if to say 'god, we'd love to!'

There was a gorgeous woman sat next to me on the train on Saturday, she stood up to reach something and i couldnt stop staring at her delightful bottom! Although i received a very funny look off her it was well worth it for the view!

And yes, women like to perv too

I expect some men to be unsure about women and sexuality even in this day and age yet I find it a little odd that 'swingers' ask whether women think about sex.

Are all the women on here frog marched to meets , performing sex against their wishes with one arm held firmly up their backs ?

Don't forget that early sex manuals and science books were written by males .....wtf did they know about anyones sexuality?

P.S.

Will all the sadomasochists ... NOT respond to paragraph two please....

Thank you!

[Removed by poster at 21/06/10 20:37:34]

"P.S.

Will all the sadomasochists ... NOT respond to paragraph two please....

Thank you!"

Bugger!

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

my mind seem to have the following trains of thought

30 percent shoes

50 percent sex

the rest of the percent everything else

"my mind seem to have the following trains of thought

30 percent shoes

50 percent sex

the rest of the percent everything else "

I'm split 50/50 between sex and football at the moment. usually it a 60/40 split in favour of football

Cause bloody women are usually too busy shoppin xx

"i find myself this summer seen alot of hot tanned women due to the good weather we are getting

and i cant help but to think i'd love to fuck u right here right now.....sex in the head cant even walk to the shop without thinkin some dirty about the checkout girl, u know who u are...

my question is, is it just us guys that think about sex constantly... do girl's think like this,if they do wy dont they act on it."

we do!

i hate shopping

"Cause bloody women are usually too busy shoppin xx "

best fookin place for 'em at the moment. Siren keeps saying, "is there football on tonight, or is that a stupid question?"

My reply: "look at the television darling."

"Cause bloody women are usually too busy shoppin xx

best fookin place for 'em at the moment. Siren keeps saying, "is there football on tonight, or is that a stupid question?"

My reply: "look at the television darling." "

I love that gentle coaching... encouraging female to find things out for herself rather than always relying on the sublime male mind to assimilate the information for the female...;-)

By *eritageMan  over a year ago

weston super mare

I love that gentle coaching... encouraging female to find things out for herself rather than always relying on the sublime male mind to assimilate the information for the female...;-)"

come and assimilate some info hun and ill pass it on

I love that gentle coaching... encouraging female to find things out for herself rather than always relying on the sublime male mind to assimilate the information for the female...;-)

come and assimilate some info hun and ill pass it on "

I love assimilating things...;-)

someone told me i look like a woman but think like a man ! im horny all the bloody time... it gets in the way sometimes !! !

"someone told me i look like a woman but think like a man ! im horny all the bloody time... it gets in the way sometimes !! !"

I can so empathise with you there...;-)

I have been told many times I am way too analytical for a woman...

I love that gentle coaching... encouraging female to find things out for herself rather than always relying on the sublime male mind to assimilate the information for the female...;-)"

My thoughts exactly!! The TV is always on and unless she's comandeered the remote (ie. is sitting on it) then some sort of sport is pretty much always on - that or The Matrix Trilogy/Spartacus/Gladiator/300/Saving Private Ryan or anything else that has copious amounts of blood spattering.

Eventually she gives up and goes for a bath or to count her shoes for the umpteenth time.

She does watch her stuff too though - we have Glee recorded from like year dot and Desperate Housewives (didnt even know they had their own tv show, is it sort of Jeremy Kyle style Chavs-R-Us but without a pontificating wanker shouting everyone down?).

Still, it's only every other year we have a month of football in the Summer so it's not much to demand is it? She should count herself lucky I can't stand cricket.

My office is on the first floor and i love nothing better than peeking out of the window at the lovely cleavages passing by

My thoughts exactly!! The TV is always on and unless she's comandeered the remote (ie. is sitting on it) then some sort of sport is pretty much always on - that or The Matrix Trilogy/Spartacus/Gladiator/300/Saving Private Ryan or anything else that has copious amounts of blood spattering.

Eventually she gives up and goes for a bath or to count her shoes for the umpteenth time.

She does watch her stuff too though - we have Glee recorded from like year dot and Desperate Housewives (didnt even know they had their own tv show, is it sort of Jeremy Kyle style Chavs-R-Us but without a pontificating wanker shouting everyone down?).

Still, it's only every other year we have a month of football in the Summer so it's not much to demand is it? She should count herself lucky I can't stand cricket. "

All I can say I hope that this lucky lady is aware just HOW fortunate she is - having you by her side - ensuring she does not have to make any more challenging decisions as to what to do with her time when MAN is busy hunting and gathering violent DVDs

Is she aware and appreciative of her fortune or need you remind her?

"All I can say I hope that this lucky lady is aware just HOW fortunate she is - having you by her side - ensuring she does not have to make any more challenging decisions as to what to do with her time when MAN is busy hunting and gathering violent DVDs

Is she aware and appreciative of her fortune or need you remind her? "

She thanks me daily that I was kind enough to allow her to buy kitchen appliances in colours that don't clash with her clothing, and she's more than happy to drop to her knees and suck cock whenever I ask.. sorry... TELL her to.

"All I can say I hope that this lucky lady is aware just HOW fortunate she is - having you by her side - ensuring she does not have to make any more challenging decisions as to what to do with her time when MAN is busy hunting and gathering violent DVDs

Is she aware and appreciative of her fortune or need you remind her?

She thanks me daily that I was kind enough to allow her to buy kitchen appliances in colours that don't clash with her clothing, and she's more than happy to drop to her knees and suck cock whenever I ask.. sorry... TELL her to. "

I so hope she will continue to be thankful for her good fortune

and there am I watching longingly ...... the Stepford not the desperate wives..

» Add a new message to this topic