FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > relationships

relationships

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

have you swung then gone into a none swinging relationship? if so did you tell them you previously swung or did you not bother as it was in the past, did the relationship feel dull? just out of interest because someone i spoke to made a comment on this ( nothing nasty just their veiw )

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Define swinging and define being a swinger?

its just a simple question. This can be from doing it in a prevous relationship or as a single, soft swap or full.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"its just a simple question. This can be from doing it in a prevous relationship or as a single, soft swap or full."

Its not a simple question because there are different levels of swinging and different levels of disclosure. Some would say singles meeting up isn't swinging others will.

Are we to assume you referring to single people meeting up for sex with one or more partner then going into an exclusive relationship?

no like i said it can be the fact you have done it in a previous relationship ( so as a couple ) or as a single

"no like i said it can be the fact you have done it in a previous relationship ( so as a couple ) or as a single"

Done what as a single? ... shagged another single?

"no like i said it can be the fact you have done it in a previous relationship ( so as a couple ) or as a single"

I personally believe in telling the truth - without fail - as and when it is appropriate. If a partner of mine judges me on what I did before him well, he would not be a suitable partner anyway. And in any case I see nothing wrong, morally, in swinging, so it would not be a sort of "confession" but more a story about one part of my life. Does that make sense?

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"no like i said it can be the fact you have done it in a previous relationship ( so as a couple ) or as a single

I personally believe in telling the truth - without fail - as and when it is appropriate. If a partner of mine judges me on what I did before him well, he would not be a suitable partner anyway. And in any case I see nothing wrong, morally, in swinging, so it would not be a sort of "confession" but more a story about one part of my life. Does that make sense? "

Yes. Definitely. Top answer.

The OP asked a 100 swingers and only three replied.

Ure through to BIG MONEY!!

woooooohooooo

KA-----ching! lol

"no like i said it can be the fact you have done it in a previous relationship ( so as a couple ) or as a single I personally believe in telling the truth - without fail - as and when it is appropriate. If a partner of mine judges me on what I did before him well, he would not be a suitable partner anyway. And in any case I see nothing wrong, morally, in swinging, so it would not be a sort of "confession" but more a story about one part of my life. Does that make sense? "
cheers and I have to say i agree with that because i dont believe in secrets with a relationship however a few people have told me the exact opposie

"no like i said it can be the fact you have done it in a previous relationship ( so as a couple ) or as a single

I personally believe in telling the truth - without fail - as and when it is appropriate. If a partner of mine judges me on what I did before him well, he would not be a suitable partner anyway. And in any case I see nothing wrong, morally, in swinging, so it would not be a sort of "confession" but more a story about one part of my life. Does that make sense?

cheers and I have to say i agree with that because i dont believe in secrets with a relationship however a few people have told me the exact opposie"

I just looked at your profile and I was amazed to see your age - you sound so much more mature and wise than what you state on your profile - are you sure you are not at least 10 years older lol xx

Im glad this question was asked. Because its something i have often wonderd. Im a single fem who is active. Now we have all heard how a guy is seen as a stud for bedding lots of fems. And the fem is seen in a much different light, For bedding lots of guys. I have recently met up a guy of another site. Who was looking for nsa fun..We got on well and took things further. All good up until then. The next day i recieved a text from said guy. Asking if any of my single girlfriends would like to date him. Now i took this as a backward slap in the face. What do you think?. Am i only good enough for sex. Because i use these sites. I enjoy what i do and dont see myself stopping anytime soon.

"Im glad this question was asked. Because its something i have often wonderd. Im a single fem who is active. Now we have all heard how a guy is seen as a stud for bedding lots of fems. And the fem is seen in a much different light, For bedding lots of guys. I have recently met up a guy of another site. Who was looking for nsa fun..We got on well and took things further. All good up until then. The next day i recieved a text from said guy. Asking if any of my single girlfriends would like to date him. Now i took this as a backward slap in the face. What do you think?. Am i only good enough for sex. Because i use these sites. I enjoy what i do and dont see myself stopping anytime soon. "

This is not about you, hun, it is about him and his perception. Walk tall and carry on believing in what you enjoy as a life style for as long as it pleases you. There are plenty of broadminded genuine people who do not make you feel small. xx

By *lumsy colinMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

i have a fuck buddy thats about as serious a relationship as i can manage. so we are totally honest with each other about who we are seeing and fucking, we both have passwords to each others accounts, not that i bother looking at hers (much). but i would not want to leave this life behind me if i find someone else she will have to swing or it wont work 4 me as for making people feel small it goes back to you being bought up to be a good girl and this feels like being to much like being a bad girl

"The next day i recieved a text from said guy. Asking if any of my single girlfriends would like to date him. Now i took this as a backward slap in the face. What do you think?. Am i only good enough for sex. "

NO! It simply means that he's an insensitive, disrespectful eejit, imho!

".... What do you think?. Am i only good enough for sex. Because i use these sites. I enjoy what i do and dont see myself stopping anytime soon. "

The short answer... for him, yes you are.

But then again... do you consider all the guys you fuck to be dating material... I know I don't.

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

"Im glad this question was asked. Because its something i have often wonderd. Im a single fem who is active. Now we have all heard how a guy is seen as a stud for bedding lots of fems. And the fem is seen in a much different light, For bedding lots of guys. I have recently met up a guy of another site. Who was looking for nsa fun..We got on well and took things further. All good up until then. The next day i recieved a text from said guy. Asking if any of my single girlfriends would like to date him. Now i took this as a backward slap in the face. What do you think?. Am i only good enough for sex. Because i use these sites. I enjoy what i do and dont see myself stopping anytime soon. "
Not a slight on you by any means. To call that a backward step is putting it politely. He must have a screw loose and you're probably better off without him. Keep enjpying yourself x

"....

But then again... do you consider all the guys you fuck to be dating material... I know I don't.

"

In answer to this no i dont. I have played with some really nice guys. Who have had everything a fem might look for and want. Ive just come out of a 14 year marriage. So no a relationship is the last thing im looking for. But to be treated with respect is.

"....

In answer to this no i dont...."

Then it really shouldn't be too much of a suprise that not all the guys who fuck you think you are dating material.

After all, this is a recreational sex site... not a dating site, so people only need to be good enough to have sex with.

I would guage a new partner's openess to things like swinging and if she communicated in some way how horrified she would be by such things then I wouldn't tell her about my past as it would serve no purpose. If I liked the person enough, I'd probably never tell her. If I didn't like her that much I wouldn't be with her anyway.

I don't get all this truth and honesty bollocks if all it means is unloading your 'truth' onto someone else and leaving them to deal with the consequences, when keeping quiet may be the better option for all concerned long term, and before you shoot me down, remember, in the past many women were told to family skeletons firmly under lock and key, and even today when you read agony aunt columns in magazines you often see the agony aunt telling some woman who's got herself pregnant by her lover to fool her husband into thinking it's his, for the sake of all concerned. Honesty isn't always the best policy.

"I just looked at your profile and I was amazed to see your age - you sound so much more mature and wise than what you state on your profile - are you sure you are not at least 10 years older lol xx"
thank you very much, but no I am 19 however my birthday is soon thats one year down. I assume its how i was raised and who my friends are but even with my friends I have always been the mature one

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I was in a very long relationship and didnt swing until we split soe 5 years ago.

In this time I have met a number of men and ladies and had some very good sexy fun.

I have also been on a dating site and when have began seeing someone as in dating then havent met anyone thru swing sites. I have always been honest about what I have done, pics or vids taken. I have answered questions and shown my profile to the man I began dating.

I havent met a man as yet that has been disgusted about the meets I have had and parties attended...

I prefer to be honest as am not good at not telling the hole story. If I didnt tell a guy I was dating that I had been with a woman it would soon become a question when out and I am admiring and commenting on the ladies and the men.

I have never swung when dating a guy.

To me there is a difference in swinging and dating as swingign is meeting likeminded people for some good sexy fun. So is sex. Dating for me is getting to know someones personality on a deeper level and then the sex will come at some point. I think I may have not explained it well but swinging is sex based and dating is relationship based. Its getting to know a person on a far deeper level and it being that one person.

Swinging for me is not exclusive and includes ladies too.

If a guy I met wanted to swing as a couple than yeye.

Not sure how I would now go into a non swinging life of a couple. Just dont know.

But honesty all the way as this is what I am about.

» Add a new message to this topic