FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Spiders!!!!!

Spiders!!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just ran out of the living room after one scuttled across the floor........i now have a hammer close to hand.......but wonder if it's safe to go back in and lamp it one....or is it doing what I expect....sharpening it's teeth, while it lays in wait to get me

I hate the little buggers!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

our maggie (the cat) brought one down from the loft a couple of weeks ago, the bloody thing was huge, had a tattoo on one of its legs saying "Popeye is a wimp"

"our maggie (the cat) brought one down from the loft a couple of weeks ago, the bloody thing was huge, had a tattoo on one of its legs saying "Popeye is a wimp" "

think I have it's cousins here!!!!!

i believe you do going from the stories, our cats have deffo come from the same gene pool

"i believe you do going from the stories, our cats have deffo come from the same gene pool "

ssssshhhhhhh.....penny asleep

Forum Mod

WAKE UP PENNY!!!!

"i believe you do going from the stories, our cats have deffo come from the same gene pool

ssssshhhhhhh.....penny asleep "

not sleeping, if anything like maggie, its one eye open at all times lol, so when you walk past/go to stroke her, she rips ya hand off or just jumps at your leg

I have a feral cat here......loves killing rabbits....mice....rats....birds...postmen....anything really

Penny beat him up last night......fur flying everywhere!!!

and HPC.....it didn't hear you

PHEW!!!

Penny's awake now Stu...... I called her on the catphone in the catcave........ she's tooling up to go get the spiders!

can you give ritalin to cats?

"Penny's awake now Stu...... I called her on the catphone in the catcave........ she's tooling up to go get the spiders! "

if she gets rid of the spiders....she can stay

"can you give ritalin to cats?"

now there's an idea

By *ickens CiderMan  over a year ago

taunton

have an image of a spider giving head to a lovely smooth moist pussy... num num num

I bet that little popeye guy with all those tingling legs would be a real lady pleaser? hum...

Forum Mod

taunton

" "

sorry my mind gets horny than me sometimes?

"just ran out of the living room after one scuttled across the floor........i now have a hammer close to hand.......but wonder if it's safe to go back in and lamp it one....or is it doing what I expect....sharpening it's teeth, while it lays in wait to get me

I hate the little buggers!!!"

jaysus, the ones i get could feed a family of four.

i had a workman pulling up a floorboard the other day, he quickly put it back after spotting a spider which was "best left undisturbed" as it was likely "as old as the house" which was built in the 1860's.

i've had one so big, that i got a hoover to it and it's legs were glued to the ceiling against the force of suction...took a wee few seconds for it to loosen it's hold.

but whatever the size of them...you will always be bigger and scarier!

you wuss!

Forum Mod

Anyone got one of those spider friendly catchers?

My mum has one and she caught a big one off the ceiling,opened the catcher by accident and it fell on her head

taunton

"Anyone got one of those spider friendly catchers?

My mum has one and she caught a big one off the ceiling,opened the catcher by accident and it fell on her head "

must of been one mighty spider to of but your mum off balance if she then fell over onto her head?

"just ran out of the living room after one scuttled across the floor........i now have a hammer close to hand.......but wonder if it's safe to go back in and lamp it one....or is it doing what I expect....sharpening it's teeth, while it lays in wait to get me

I hate the little buggers!!!"

Throw ya conkers at um

Ya bunch a pussys lol

I want a tarantula but certain peeps wont let me ave one xx

dont mind spiders as they are easy enough to move outside, but what i do find a problem with is days like today where i have a little snoozy on the lounger in the garden and am woken by a 3 inch long hornet landing on my inner thigh, which from the sound i had first mistaken for a harley davidson or a CH-47 Chinook, needless to say for a couple of seconds i reverted back to being a 5 year old girl and went from static to almost summersaulting onto my arse and swinging wildly at it with a bbq tool.... it may have won this battle but the war rages on....

lmao

I have a lovely picture of that in my head now

someone should have filmed it and stuck it on "you,ve been framed"

masculinity was just non existant lol

"dont mind spiders as they are easy enough to move outside, but what i do find a problem with is days like today where i have a little snoozy on the lounger in the garden and am woken by a 3 inch long hornet landing on my inner thigh, which from the sound i had first mistaken for a harley davidson or a CH-47 Chinook, needless to say for a couple of seconds i reverted back to being a 5 year old girl and went from static to almost summersaulting onto my arse and swinging wildly at it with a bbq tool.... it may have won this battle but the war rages on.... "

Did I read this right? Are you saying you used to be a girl?

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I quite like the occasional spider around the place… they help keep the other nasties at bay, such as earwigs .... and I really HATE earwigs!

However, this year there seems to be fecking hundreds of little jumpy spiders in the garden…. so I have to admit to taking a chef’s touch to a few hatching nests.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

ooops... I meant 'torch'.... not a light seasoning and garnish

I quite like em- the cats don't, and unfortunately, that means the dogs don't either- anyhting that annoys the kitties sets the rottie off- she'll eat ANYTHING!

"dont mind spiders as they are easy enough to move outside, but what i do find a problem with is days like today where i have a little snoozy on the lounger in the garden and am woken by a 3 inch long hornet landing on my inner thigh, which from the sound i had first mistaken for a harley davidson or a CH-47 Chinook, needless to say for a couple of seconds i reverted back to being a 5 year old girl and went from static to almost summersaulting onto my arse and swinging wildly at it with a bbq tool.... it may have won this battle but the war rages on....

Did I read this right? Are you saying you used to be a girl? "

fair point i kind wrote that wrong, just meant i looked like one, pretty sure ive always been a guy lol

» Add a new message to this topic