FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > FUNNY STORIES

FUNNY STORIES

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After a very kinky night to a swingers club, with the Mrs, single fem and another sexy couple. We had to drive home, which takes about 40 mins. I hadn't been drinking, but ended up getting pulled for not having my lights on ( it was a new car an wasn't 100% use to it). The police officer asked me to blow into his face which I did, the officer pulled away quickly with a strange face. I almost died with embarrassment as my breath stunk of pussy lol. If that wasn't bad enough it happened again about 10 mins down the road. Im just glad they didn't search my pockets, as I had another woman's knickers in my pocket.

Does any one else have any funny stories???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"After a very kinky night to a swingers club, with the Mrs, single fem and another sexy couple. We had to drive home, which takes about 40 mins. I hadn't been drinking, but ended up getting pulled for not having my lights on ( it was a new car an wasn't 100% use to it). The police officer asked me to blow into his face which I did, the officer pulled away quickly with a strange face. I almost died with embarrassment as my breath stunk of pussy lol. If that wasn't bad enough it happened again about 10 mins down the road. Im just glad they didn't search my pockets, as I had another woman's knickers in my pocket.

Does any one else have any funny stories???"

You were pulled over twice for not having lights on? Did you not learn after the first time? Ha!

I wonder if he knew what the smell was? Probably thinking 'that's very familiar but can't exactly place it right now'

The second time, the Police oofficer said my back end was a bit wobbly. I was think, well you should of seen it about an hour ago lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Your breathe stank of pussy????

By *xpresMan  over a year ago

Elland

"The second time, the Police oofficer said my back end was a bit wobbly. I was think, well you should of seen it about an hour ago lol "

When you do a breath test you keep the tube plus the act of being stopped your licence number is on a data base so you just say to copper you been stopped already then it's only a radio check away

Bet you're glad the copper wasn't a dog handler, you'd have a friend for life.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

it doesnt make sense to me

"The second time, the Police oofficer said my back end was a bit wobbly. I was think, well you should of seen it about an hour ago lol

When you do a breath test you keep the tube plus the act of being stopped your licence number is on a data base so you just say to copper you been stopped already then it's only a radio check away "

Some posts are for fun, you should try it sometime

My cousin used to breathe in my face and say have I got cock breath. Made me gag every time

"Your breathe stank of pussy???? "

I'm wondering if he told her that, maybe she just had bad breath in general

There were a couple of funny ones yesterday :

1. [mum, mum] he's hit me, [nico] he's hit me [mum]

followed by

2. Nico's just admitted he hit me on purpose.

Tito Wolffe : No he didn't.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

im in the nico camp !

The copper didn't do a breath test he just asked him to breath into his face. And for done people who are unsure of why he had pussy breath was cos he had been licking 3 yummy pussys earlier, an no he didnt have bad breath other than pussy lol

By *xpresMan  over a year ago

Elland

"The copper didn't do a breath test he just asked him to breath into his face. And for done people who are unsure of why he had pussy breath was cos he had been licking 3 yummy pussys earlier, an no he didnt have bad breath other than pussy lol "

You WOULDN'T be pulled more than once.. 2nd time your licence would be flagged. As soon as the idea to pull you he would radio in with licence number then.... Yadda Yadda I say again

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

"After a very kinky night to a swingers club, with the Mrs, single fem and another sexy couple. We had to drive home, which takes about 40 mins. I hadn't been drinking, but ended up getting pulled for not having my lights on ( it was a new car an wasn't 100% use to it). The police officer asked me to blow into his face which I did, the officer pulled away quickly with a strange face. I almost died with embarrassment as my breath stunk of pussy lol. If that wasn't bad enough it happened again about 10 mins down the road. Im just glad they didn't search my pockets, as I had another woman's knickers in my pocket.

Does any one else have any funny stories???"

Have you got any ?

"The copper didn't do a breath test he just asked him to breath into his face. And for done people who are unsure of why he had pussy breath was cos he had been licking 3 yummy pussys earlier, an no he didnt have bad breath other than pussy lol

You WOULDN'T be pulled more than once.. 2nd time your licence would be flagged. As soon as the idea to pull you he would radio in with licence number then.... Yadda Yadda I say again"

Well we did get pulled twice. Why would I need to lie?? Just thought I would share our funny experience, but some people just soil things

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Cock breath - does it exists? A friend insists it does, but I tend to veer away from those with anything less than sweet breath.

"Cock breath - does it exists? A friend insists it does, but I tend to veer away from those with anything less than sweet breath. "

I didn't breathe in to find out

Ok let me explain for some people in simple terms... Came out a swingers club... Driving along the road at 3 am when car pulls up behind me. Turns out it's police so I pull over police say your lights are not on I then say sorry officer it's a new car to which he said can you breath out for me please to which he put his face in car. He then said your ok I can't smell alcohol so let me go then 10 min later another car pulls up turns out police again says to me your back end is wobbly can you breath out for me to which I did and said I can't smell alcohol on you so drive safe home that was it... No joke honest truth as for people who kill the moment with stupid remarks can you not see it was funny... Instead of being all serious...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"The copper didn't do a breath test he just asked him to breath into his face. And for done people who are unsure of why he had pussy breath was cos he had been licking 3 yummy pussys earlier, an no he didnt have bad breath other than pussy lol "

never known oral to give people bad breath though

"The copper didn't do a breath test he just asked him to breath into his face. And for done people who are unsure of why he had pussy breath was cos he had been licking 3 yummy pussys earlier, an no he didnt have bad breath other than pussy lol

You WOULDN'T be pulled more than once.. 2nd time your licence would be flagged. As soon as the idea to pull you he would radio in with licence number then.... Yadda Yadda I say again"

Not always true I got pulled twice in the space of ten mins on my motorbike before, the back wheel had been hit so was bent to hell and I was desperately trying to get her home but I was wobbling all over the road so looked like a d*unk driver. When I told them I had already been stopped they did check and let me carry on but if they think your a possible danger they will just stop you before licence checking x

» Add a new message to this topic