FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I'VE BEEN SILLY WITH A MACH 3

I'VE BEEN SILLY WITH A MACH 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

anyone got any tips on soothing shaving rash? apart from obviously not shaving, was in a rush to go out the other night and thought f**k it il just tidy things up quickly and i am very much paying the price now, sat here with sudocrem on my inner thighs and further south, naked with my legs as far apart from eachother as poss to avoid anymore burning.

COMPLETE NUMPTY! but i thought i can't meet the person without a bit of pride in my apearence, and after that she tells me she really has a thing for hairy guys.... typical lol.

but if anyone has any tips for fools who dare with the razor and loose please tell, as im considering cold bloody yogurt soon as it works for sunburn

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

E45 Cream

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"E45 Cream"

or aftershave

Can i kiss it better

"anyone got any tips on soothing shaving rash? apart from obviously not shaving, was in a rush to go out the other night and thought f**k it il just tidy things up quickly and i am very much paying the price now, sat here with sudocrem on my inner thighs and further south, naked with my legs as far apart from eachother as poss to avoid anymore burning.

COMPLETE NUMPTY! but i thought i can't meet the person without a bit of pride in my apearence, and after that she tells me she really has a thing for hairy guys.... typical lol.

but if anyone has any tips for fools who dare with the razor and loose please tell, as im considering cold bloody yogurt soon as it works for sunburn "

cant beat sudo creme .. smooth it over as soon as u have shaved....

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

try wax strip's next time lol but on a more friendly note, there are a few good creams for the removal of "personal" hair,all of which I'm sure the ladies will introduce you to, the other thing to try is conditioner prior to shaving it softens the follicle's and makes shaving much easier

Aloe vera gel helps cool and soothe.....want me to bring mine and rub it on for you?

I shave down there with normal shaving gel and a Mach 3 and never had any issues.

Sometimes use "magic powder" too... Ebay it. But use it wrong and the shaving rash you have now will be heaven compared to what that can do!

S.

"Aloe vera gel helps cool and soothe.....want me to bring mine and rub it on for you? "

posts like this bring out the mother in us eh ???? bless him !!!

clacton on sea

"Aloe vera gel helps cool and soothe.....want me to bring mine and rub it on for you? "

the last time i tried VERA she feckin bit me

veet is always a good alternative, but dont leave it there too long

clacton on sea

"Aloe vera gel helps cool and soothe.....want me to bring mine and rub it on for you?

posts like this bring out the mother in us eh ???? bless him !!!"

ooh my the word MILF just ran through my head, must go have a cold shower

"Aloe vera gel helps cool and soothe.....want me to bring mine and rub it on for you?

ooh my the word MILF just ran through my head, must go have a cold shower "

laine and i go one better than a milf !!

ooh my the word MILF just ran through my head, must go have a cold shower "

laine and i go one better than a milf !!

You want to take a couple of paracetamol to start with and just keep the area clean. E45 or sudocream will help but its time you need to recover. I hate to think what you have said when you phoned in sick. Or have you gone in and sat behind your desk with your trousers off?

posts like this bring out the mother in us eh ???? bless him !!!"

Naaah, brings out the Domme in me...my mouth full of brandy, freshly shaved balls in my mouth...

clacton on sea

ooh my the word MILF just ran through my head, must go have a cold shower

laine and i go one better than a milf !! "

oh my god a duet please tell me i died and went to heaven

Naaah, brings out the Domme in me...my mouth full of brandy, freshly shaved balls in my mouth... "

He would hit the roof lol but it would be fun to watch

Naaah, brings out the Domme in me...my mouth full of brandy, freshly shaved balls in my mouth...

He would hit the roof lol but it would be fun to watch "

They tend not to hit the roof but by feck do they squirm and moan a lot!!

And yeah...great fun to watch!!

By *ethot69Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

Sudocrem.

Honestly, it's an absolute miracle worker for ANY skin problem.

I used to get horrendous shaving rash, but I use Sudocrem immediately after the shave (and the next day usually, but not always). I never get so much as an itch now.

Another point - buy a facial scrub (No. 7 from boots is a good one), and scrub your stubble with it. It gets rid of the dead skin around the folicles, thus avoiding "ripping" hair out.

Always wash the shaven area with ice cold water too of course

Any of the after shave soothing balms you can get work reasonably ok but I've found Nivea Aftershave Balm works for me.

Tip: shave ya nads the day before a meet as the hair won't grow that much in 24 hours and you'll have gone past the "Oh fucking jesus christ, that hurts!" phase by then.

clacton on sea

He would hit the roof lol but it would be fun to watch

They tend not to hit the roof but by feck do they squirm and moan a lot!!

And yeah...great fun to watch!! "

just don't light up a fag after lol

holly smoke great balls of fire

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Any of the after shave soothing balms you can get work reasonably ok but I've found Nivea Aftershave Balm works for me.

Tip: shave ya nads the day before a meet as the hair won't grow that much in 24 hours and you'll have gone past the "Oh fucking jesus christ, that hurts!" phase by then. "

Aftershave balms are indeed made for the job....... a further tip would be to keep your balm in the fridge.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Mix some grated ginger with one finely chopped chilli.........no, ya seem like a nice guy.

Go see miss sassy

"Mix some grated ginger with one finely chopped chilli.........no, ya seem like a nice guy.

Go see miss sassy"

I'd even start of gently...ice in the brandy to dilute it!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

bloody hell as i was out all night ive just woken up not expecting any replies really and i see all this wow lol arent you lot a lovely bunch

grey kitten-laine im flattered but im not that pretty lol

lads- thanks for the advice mateys

laddettes- thankyou also for the advice,

all seems to be knowledge handed down through the generations of people who found out the hard way or who were alot more sensible than me

but thankyou i think il try the sudocrem straight after if i muster the balls excuse the pun, to use a razor again anytime soon, saying that i may have a new thread next time saying wanted- someone to hold my hand whilst i try waxing, but more likely to try all other methods first lol

savanna- luckily im off today, but in my job im allways on my feet and with people so theyd prob guess something was up, that or think id shat myself from the wierd way id be walking.

_ouvak- i quite smoking year or so ago, but funnily enough did learn that lesson with a hot rock burn to the balls once and never smoked naked again, well not in that way..

feme f'- you're a deviant!

thankyou again to you all for helping wuth ideas to avoid me being a silly bastard again

J x

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Shaving rash is just a combo of irritation through friction and dehydration.

Moisturise the skin prior…. also areas for shaving should be exfoliated regularly (this also helps prevent in-growing hairs)

Use a good quality shaving gel/oil to reduce friction.

Use a good quality razor.

Don't over use blades.

Re-moisturise after shaving.

Then when you are man enough you can try an epilator

"I shave down there with normal shaving gel and a Mach 3 and never had any issues.

Sometimes use "magic powder" too... Ebay it. But use it wrong and the shaving rash you have now will be heaven compared to what that can do!

S. "

I also use mach 3 and not had any issues, except once when I did all of the area above, which does get rashy, so I just trim that now. I'd say use a bluntish razor, one you've used on your face for a bit, dont generally even use cream.

Not gonna help you right now, but perhaps in future! Not sure what to suggest for your current rash, Germoline maybe? I use that on everything...

» Add a new message to this topic