FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > They should be made illegal

They should be made illegal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

.....after arguing with my youngest and insisting he have a proper breakfast of ham and eggs and toast before going to school........ I've just had a flake for mine. They are just so irresistible with a cup of coffee.

Ban them I say!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ban them ....noooooo....just bring them round here

chocolate for breakfast? never tried that, I had Cornflakes and a yogurt.

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

".....after arguing with my youngest and insisting he have a proper breakfast of ham and eggs and toast before going to school........ I've just had a flake for mine. They are just so irresistible with a cup of coffee.

Ban them I say! "

ooooo there's just so many nice things you can do with a flake

".....after arguing with my youngest and insisting he have a proper breakfast of ham and eggs and toast before going to school........ I've just had a flake for mine. They are just so irresistible with a cup of coffee.

Ban them I say!

ooooo there's just so many nice things you can do with a flake "

Oooh I think Ripple is better, doesn't erm flake so much lol!

love chocs, but not for breakfast,

have porridge, with sugar or golen syrup most mornings

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

"love chocs, but not for breakfast,

have porridge, with sugar or golen syrup most mornings "

nowt like getting ur oats 1st thing

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Ban them I say!

Oooh I think Ripple is better, doesn't erm flake so much lol! "

The advert says "a finger of fudge is just enough"

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Ban them I say!

Oooh I think Ripple is better, doesn't erm flake so much lol! "

OOOOOOOhhh i agree with you missy, Ripples are just so god damn moreish, and its amazing what you can do with them

Ban them I say!

Oooh I think Ripple is better, doesn't erm flake so much lol! OOOOOOOhhh i agree with you missy, Ripples are just so god damn moreish, and its amazing what you can do with them "

Sainsbury's are selling pack of 4 for a £1. My deviant mind conjured up all sorts of things to with them, bought a pack and put it in the fridge and told my playmates what I had in mind.

Sadly they didn't get a chance as I scoffed the lot!!

My daughter's wouldn't even help me eat them - no wonder they're size 8 and I'm not!!

ever putaflake or ripple in the frezer for a hour? they fall to a million peices when you bite into them and thats quite fun when it needs to be licked off

hehehe sassy mine were a pack of four for a pound.....and they are all put into the freezer before I scoff them!

"hehehe sassy mine were a pack of four for a pound.....and they are all put into the freezer before I scoff them! "

you dont need to surely in scotland, isnt it naturally cold enough lol

"hehehe sassy mine were a pack of four for a pound.....and they are all put into the freezer before I scoff them!

"

I've just come indoors from sitting melting in the sun in my friends garden. After our children's awards ceremony at school we all adjourned to her's for sandwiches and bucks fizz..... we don't like to advertise the fact we get sunshine....we get enough tourists here as it is!

"hehehe sassy mine were a pack of four for a pound.....and they are all put into the freezer before I scoff them!

I've just come indoors from sitting melting in the sun in my friends garden. After our children's awards ceremony at school we all adjourned to her's for sandwiches and bucks fizz..... we don't like to advertise the fact we get sunshine....we get enough tourists here as it is! "

haha so it is possible then? well i never! its ok i wont tell anyone, and have had no invites to those highlands for years, plus you know nobody really reads these threads anyway..... hang on a min....

OK nyx... sneak up here tell no-one, we'll switch on the sunshine specially for you and I'll break out the best 85% bar of chocolate money can buy.... wait a minute I'm a scot... cancel that I'll nick my eldest sons fairtrade fully leaded chocolate...hehehehe

"OK nyx... sneak up here tell no-one, we'll switch on the sunshine specially for you and I'll break out the best 85% bar of chocolate money can buy.... wait a minute I'm a scot... cancel that I'll nick my eldest sons fairtrade fully leaded chocolate...hehehehe "

PHEW!!!! thought you'd been drinking there for a minute

"OK nyx... sneak up here tell no-one, we'll switch on the sunshine specially for you and I'll break out the best 85% bar of chocolate money can buy.... wait a minute I'm a scot... cancel that I'll nick my eldest sons fairtrade fully leaded chocolate...hehehehe "

oooorrrgghhhkkk i quite liked the rain last time i went, apart from when i rode my gsxr through the loch lomond area lol

but il sneak up, il deliver myself via parcel force, just unwrap me as quick as poss as it will prob be a little hot in a jiffy bag.

do you have anywhere to hide me? as the english musnt find out ive found out scotlands secret?

Grated chocolate on toast with butter is pretty good in the morning.

"hehehe sassy mine were a pack of four for a pound.....and they are all put into the freezer before I scoff them! "

Aaaah, that's where I'm going wrong, freeze them...no guarantee that will deter me though!!

"OK nyx... sneak up here tell no-one, we'll switch on the sunshine specially for you and I'll break out the best 85% bar of chocolate money can buy.... wait a minute I'm a scot... cancel that I'll nick my eldest sons fairtrade fully leaded chocolate...hehehehe

oooorrrgghhhkkk i quite liked the rain last time i went, apart from when i rode my gsxr through the loch lomond area lol

but il sneak up, il deliver myself via parcel force, just unwrap me as quick as poss as it will prob be a little hot in a jiffy bag.

do you have anywhere to hide me? as the english musnt find out ive found out scotlands secret?"

I know just the place, not far from where I live... Scotland's Secret Bunker... not so secret now as you can probably google it, but they'd never find us there!

"OK nyx... sneak up here tell no-one, we'll switch on the sunshine specially for you and I'll break out the best 85% bar of chocolate money can buy.... wait a minute I'm a scot... cancel that I'll nick my eldest sons fairtrade fully leaded chocolate...hehehehe

do you have anywhere to hide me? as the english musnt find out ive found out scotlands secret?

I know just the place, not far from where I live... Scotland's Secret Bunker... not so secret now as you can probably google it, but they'd never find us there! "

its a done deal il bring the camouflage

» Add a new message to this topic