FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Have u ever seen a ghost?

Have u ever seen a ghost?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Im a very sensitive type and can pick up on vibes from people and places..sometimes im very intuitive aswell.

I have seen a ghost before..it was a little boy running up stairs in a school friends old house..i wasnt scared just surprised..have you ever seen a ghoulie?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No im sceptical about it all for one there never are animal ghosts and if there were ghosts hospitals or battlefields would be chocked out with them.

Yes, I am convinced i have x

Ive seen photos of ghost cats and dogs.

I reckon hospitals are full of them too. Spirits tend to go to places they spent a lot of time in life.

By *tirling DarkCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

Amazing what peoples imagination can do!

By *tirling DarkCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

"Ive seen photos of ghost cats and dogs.

I reckon hospitals are full of them too. Spirits tend to go to places they spent a lot of time in life."

Spent over 20 years working in hospitals, the majority very old and never saw a ghost.

By *xpresMan  over a year ago

Elland

Nope they don't exsist

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

In two hotels where I have worked, I have seen two ghosts, one as recently as last week!

"In two hotels where I have worked, I have seen two ghosts, one as recently as last week!"

did it scare you? Could you make out if it was male or female

Yes I have and told him to go away now I wish I had not .

"Im a very sensitive type and can pick up on vibes from people and places..sometimes im very intuitive aswell.

I have seen a ghost before..it was a little boy running up stairs in a school friends old house..i wasnt scared just surprised..have you ever seen a ghoulie?"

Iv been working on A famous haunted building in Halkhurst near hastings, most haunted have had a film crew there ect and it has a lot of history. It was a gigantic abandoned convent.

We would dare each other to go down in the basement with just the light from our phone was huge down there like the size of 10 or so flats... Easy to get lost and very spooky!

No one can say they don't exist! People can have opinions but you can't say that, I've seen a few in my time, but don't speak about them as a lot of people don't beleave in them and I end up sounding like a crazy person haha

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Im a very sensitive type and can pick up on vibes from people and places..sometimes im very intuitive aswell.

I have seen a ghost before..it was a little boy running up stairs in a school friends old house..i wasnt scared just surprised..have you ever seen a ghoulie?"

What a difference a different spelling of the same word can make to a topic, you would be inundated if asking for ladies who had seen goolies

I've been ghost hunting with a friend who's really into it and using tools such as a franks box have picked up on odd things.

I have seen 2 ghosts and felt uneasy previously and another time felt really at ease with it all.

Grrrrr when trying to reply and add quote i cant fit it all in..im on fone!!

Id love to do a ghost hunt

and i reckon some people arent in tune to recieving sightings..or are too scared to

I have seen a ghost before..it was a little boy running up stairs in a school friends old house..i wasnt scared just surprised..have you ever seen a ghoulie?

Iv been working on A famous haunted building in Halkhurst near hastings, most haunted have had a film crew there ect and it has a lot of history. It was a gigantic abandoned convent.

We would dare each other to go down in the basement with just the light from our phone was huge down there like the size of 10 or so flats... Easy to get lost and very spooky!"

To be fair I was more scared of the crack heads that used to sleep in the basement than the ghosts

"Grrrrr when trying to reply and add quote i cant fit it all in..im on fone!!

Id love to do a ghost hunt

and i reckon some people arent in tune to recieving sightings..or are too scared to"

I can give you a tor I know the security guard, look up haunted halkhurst convent

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Never seen one.

I have felt one though....pretty sure ive smelt them too

Yes

Don't believe in ghost but do believe in a God, does that make sense

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I've stayed in a pretty spooky place for 12 months I plan on never returning there

Apparently there was a ghost in the local hospital here. The story is very credible due to the fact that numerous people reported the sighting including my mum. In the end a priest had to be called in lol, the story even made the local newspapers

"No im sceptical about it all for one there never are animal ghosts and if there were ghosts hospitals or battlefields would be chocked out with them."

A house I lived in many years ago had the spirit of a black cat in residence. Lots of people saw it, even non believers. I've seen several 'ghosts' & as yet haven't been certified

Jules

By *andyblokeMan  over a year ago

birmingham

the mind and the brain plays strange tricks. which can seem very real.

That's a ghost..

That's a opinion.

An

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I see dead people a lot on here, does that count?

"the mind and the brain plays strange tricks. which can seem very real.

That's a ghost.."

Very true to a certain degree, however your explanation does not apply in situations where numerous people have seen the same thing. My gf's mum and nan saw a dead relative when they were both resting in different rooms. Spooky or what

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

I believe in goats.

"I see dead people a lot on here, does that count? "

"I believe in goats."

goats are not real!!

Twice once when I was a child, playing on my friends old farm. Once when I was working in an old nursing home. The first moved very slowly, and just vanished, the second moved like greased lighting.

Only just seen this thread, yes I have seen a couple, quite a few times and at the same time as my kids. Also seen a dog spirit

Believe it or not but the old occupiers of our house got the last people out so we could buy it, by ghostly means .

[Removed by poster at 28/08/14 16:09:12]

Yes I have. Years ago as part of my jov I had to sit in the cockpit of planes as they were towed around the airfield, I got on this ancient 757 and noticed some one sitting down on a seat. I went down telling the person they are not allowed on here and had to get off, only when I got up to the seat did I see it was not some one sleeping but a ghost. I ran into the cockpit locked the door and quietly shit myself for the short trip. A few months after the incident the plane got scrapped.

By *D40Couple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I've never seen it, but once about 12 months after my father died as i went upstairs at mom's house to use the bathroom it felt like he was there. Crazy as he wasn't but that one time only it felt like he was still with us...

Mrs Dolph x

"Only just seen this thread, yes I have seen a couple, quite a few times and at the same time as my kids. Also seen a dog spirit

Believe it or not but the old occupiers of our house got the last people out so we could buy it, by ghostly means ."

i can believe this..the world is a mysterious place..and its just ignorant to think supernatural things don exist..so many things cant be explainef..hope you are happy in your new home x

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 28/08/14 16:24:27]

By *unky monkeyMan  over a year ago

in the night garden

"I believe in goats.

goats are not real!! "

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaah humbug

By *oxy lady 1Couple  over a year ago

oxford

When I was 14 , my friend died, after a bike accident, That night I woke up and she was stood by my bed, she told me she was fine and I was not to be upset, , I couldn't move or speak , I was really spooked, I wrote down what she said and what clothes she was wearing,

Several weeks later I went to see her mum , and told her what happened, The clothes I described were what she was wearing when she died,, I had to sleep with a light on for several weeks, but I never saw her again ,xx

Not but every time I'm around my family no one seems to acknowledge im there

"Not but every time I'm around my family no one seems to acknowledge im there "

awwww wheres my tiny little violin? X

"Not but every time I'm around my family no one seems to acknowledge im there

awwww wheres my tiny little violin? X"

Haha I was trying to be scary and suggesting they can't see me because I'm a ghost

"Only just seen this thread, yes I have seen a couple, quite a few times and at the same time as my kids. Also seen a dog spirit

Believe it or not but the old occupiers of our house got the last people out so we could buy it, by ghostly means .

i can believe this..the world is a mysterious place..and its just ignorant to think supernatural things don exist..so many things cant be explainef..hope you are happy in your new home x"

We are very happy, thank you xx

Me and my sister saw the ghost of a lady in our old farm house when we were kids, it was on separate occasions, we never told each other until years later, scared the hell out of us though lol,

"Amazing what peoples imagination can do!"

Exactly. Dont believe in them or any kind of afterlife.

"....have you ever seen a ghoulie?"

Yes I have. Theyre usually hang about in pairs and if they suddenly come toward you, its very frightening indeed. (as a straight man)

A pub I used 2 work at is haunted even caught something on camera

The majority of what you see on most haunted is fake

By *exbomb35Couple  over a year ago

Argyll

I have many years ago when I was a teen a young boy in a farmhouse wasn't scared but felt strange

Did a ghost hunt for charity a few months ago never "saw" anything but could hear and feels things x

We should make a fab ghost hunting team if we dont find ghost in abandoned buildings we can just have sex yay

By *andyblokeMan  over a year ago

birmingham

i can believe this..the world is a mysterious place..and its just ignorant to think supernatural things don exist..so many things cant be explainef..hope you are happy in your new home x"

hi I disagree its not ignorant. Produce your evidence. Repeatable evidence is all in showing people ghosts exist. if it exists it can be measured in some way.. i.e. produce a photo or energy profile or temperature drop etc. Otherwise people, especially scientist's are sceptical. It becomes just like UFO's and Roswell etc!

"We should make a fab ghost hunting team if we dont find ghost in abandoned buildings we can just have sex yay"

I'm game lol

Seriously seen some spooky shite all through my life. Only been freaked out once though. Rest of time I'm just left thinking "did that really just happen?"

I have experienced a few ghosts, had one in my last house and when asked my neighbour about it she was a medium and told me how to get rid of, worked straight away.

I tend to stay quiet about it all as very few people believe it and don't want people to think of me as a nut nut (if only they knew!) haha

It's probably low frequency sound. Watched a documentary about it. They done tests, and when people were subjected to lfs, they all saw "ghosts" and some people saw loved ones who had passed over. It was very interesting.

By *octor DeleriumMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Two events; once 'waking', as a teenager, to find a man with a beard standing in my room. We had my Aunt and Uncle staying with us, but no-body in the house had a beard or, otherwise, looked like this. Not scary and, potentially, just a very vivid dream?

Once, after acute on chronic sleep deprivation, and a particularly unfortunate event at work, the individual concerned (in the work incident) later walked out of my wardrobe and stood by my bed.

Definitely awake and there was no way that this individual would have been able to walk, therefore attributed to sleep deprivation hallucination.

Yes I have felt the paranorma but not actually fixed my eyes on a ghost,

Where I use to work among ghost sightings

Seen there or witnessed the unknown there are other accounts I,ve mentioned on here

Before from there but these 3 occasions I

Have not 1. On this occasion years back Now a security guard told me him and Another security one night when times

were abit different lax if you like

They were both resting in an upstairs

Office but the story goes they both Heard these footsteps come up to the

Door of the office outside the office

Then suddenly the door swung open and

was with force not open and shut but

Swung backwards and forwards a number

Of times Immediately afterwards they

Heard footsteps head towards a fire door

escape/exit and they saw the door swing

Open, what an experience that was for

Them both, 2. on another occasion in the last 3 to 5 years in another building

An old research building which had been

closed for some several years or more

A security guard was in the works car Park adjacent to that building and Happened to see a young woman standing

Looking out the window into the car park

From the research building It was all

Locked up and no one Inside haveing Checked afterwards 3. and Inside the

Same research building when it was open

And folk were working Inside This same

Security guard was with another or Someone else and they were both waiting

By reception when suddenly the bell on

The counter just rung by Itself looking

For attention, thou I,m sure over the

years in different parts of the works

Workers would be able to tell you more

About different things like this as most

Of the works was old an engineer did Mention once In a old tucked away part

Of the works where he was working how a

Sweeping brush shot away from the side

Of the wall and landed many feet away

on the floor, I might as well make this

No 5 while I can remember It, In an Engineers work shop a ladie engineer Had Witnessed along with others occasionally

When she was working nights or there was

No sun out you would see this shadow Something like when the sun is shineing

Through the roof and a cloud comes Across It leaveing a shadow In Its wake

It would apparently run from one side of

The work shop to a main door to the Outside, thee otherside of the workshop

It came from there was an old bricked In Doorway that used to go In to a building

That did,nt exist anymore so yes plenty

Of activity there and now with workmen

Slowly disembleing the buildings on site

I,m sure they will witness what others

Will or won,t believe, almost forget the

Occasion when in a canteen there no one

Around at In the early hours I heard tables being dragged across the floor

Where the kitchen staff used to be all

Locked up from the outside...

In reply to _andybloke..i dont think evidence is the be all and end all in proving ghosts exsist. Its more a case of belief..the same way people do or dont believe in God. You dont need evidence to prove air exsists or you cant see electricity..but its there.

"In reply to _andybloke..i dont think evidence is the be all and end all in proving ghosts exsist. Its more a case of belief..the same way people do or dont believe in God. You dont need evidence to prove air exsists or you cant see electricity..but its there. "

Of course you require evidence, otherwise we are talking spaghetti monsters. There are physical tangible attributes and properties to solids liquids gases plasma and even electricity. and yet still no evidence of ghosts or gods. there is however a very long list of fakes frauds and rational explanations. wanting something to be true colours too many peoples thinking and judgement.

I agree there are many fakes and charlatans out there..but there has been proof and evidence in films..documentries..photo..people first hand accounts etc. The majority of horror films are based on true stories. Im not trying to persuade any to believe or not. Just simply asking people to share their experiences. Its not always scream ur head off and shaking under the duvet..sometimes it is very comforting to know there is an afterlife and other realms to exsistance. It surely has to be seen to be believed (or heard- felt) i know without a doubt what i believe ...

Don't believe in them but if I ever did see one I would be terrified.

So I'm hoping that by not believing I don't get to the seeing bit.

I used to work in a pub that used to be haunted and when we used to eat together in the morning people would say the shadow is about today but I never saw it.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Don't believe in them but if I ever did see one I would be terrified.

I used to work in a pub that used to be haunted and when we used to eat together in the morning people would say the shadow is about today but I never saw it. "

I've been told that I am sensitive to that kind of stuff however you have to tune into it...I'll tune out thanks

Not seen her but there is a past resident at work who died and she likes to press the call button in a residents room, she's so pesky! She even turned over the tv channel when I was doing paperwork one morning!

Only ever smelt or heard my dad. And i know when he is about. But was told that when im ready to see him he will show himself to me

I see some ghosts when I took some really poor quality acid one time

"Not seen her but there is a past resident at work who died and she likes to press the call button in a residents room, she's so pesky! She even turned over the tv channel when I was doing paperwork one morning!"

And both of these happened last week!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It is fascinating but I have the sense that there is only the here and now, the physical tangible stuff around us. But I have not met anyone who has reportedly seen a ghost and shared it. Im certainly not a believer that I can understand everything and that there is not much that we dont know about or understand, we are clearly largely ignorant of most that there is to know.

No and I don't believe in them, as I understand the power of the mind. Your mind can make you believe anything you see, hear, smell, feel and touch so how would you know that you are not just seeing a hallucination?

Also, until a few Years ago the Sceptic society of America offered a Million Dollars to anyone who can demonstrate a supernatural or paranormal ability under agreed-upon scientific testing criteria.

Over a thousand people have applied to take the challenge, but none has yet been successful.

Oh and nobody has EVER conclusively proved any supernatural or paranormal ability since the challenge was laid down in 1964.

T

Don't believe in ghosts, it's all in the mind.

There is no such thing, and how come no one claims to have seen a caveman ghost? Ghosts only seem to have been around from about the 16th century lol.

By *adgodCouple  over a year ago

Greensburg

Never saw one. Definitely not a believer. Not meant to be derisive. To each their own.

"Don't believe in them but if I ever did see one I would be terrified.

I used to work in a pub that used to be haunted and when we used to eat together in the morning people would say the shadow is about today but I never saw it. "

In derby my hometown there

Is a old pub called the dolphin 16th century It goes back to with a number

Of small lounges/rooms where you can go

And sit at certain times of the day when

No one,s around dark figures have been

Seen sitting in dark corners of certain

Lounge/rooms also below ground there are

Old passageways tunnels that go back a

Longtime they have organised ghost walks

At certain times of the year In these

Tunnels there pretty well spread out

Beneath the ground In derby, where I live In our local church there Is a well

Known photo taken from Inside the church

Along the pughs which was taken around

1976 It was only years later that a Image which had been captured of a small

Ladie sitting down at the pughs was Recognised and after much scientific Analysis to prove If the Image had been

Faked they could not find anything that

Said the photo had been messed around With the person In the photo Is just Clear enough to make out some details

And from these details she Is possible

To date from she Is wearing a small Lace

Bonnet over her head which Was popular

In the 17th century They call her the

Blue ladie I can,t remember why they Call her that thou, derbyshire Is reknowned to be one of the most haunted

Places In england york being another One

I think It was said that the dolphin pub

In derby that out of one of the windows

At the time dick turpin was seen not as

A ghost but when he was on black bess And on his way to york non stop from london but non stop I do find that Hard

To believe thou poor black bess did not

Quite make the journey "rather turpin die than her on the journey" to york.

I have seen a little boy looking at me in my previous living room, when he saw I'd seen him he ducked down behind the sofa arm

I've seen the mask of death (look it up)

I've seen orbs

I've also seen the effect a witch can have on her surroundings

I've seen loads if stuff.....

I don't believe it's low frequency sounds either, perhaps trans dimensional information exchanges?

As for not being replicated in a lab...well as a scientist I know there are plenty of things that have been observed abd cannot be replicated under lab coconditions, take cold fusion...

No and nor has anyone else cause there are no such things as ghosts

I wondered when 'Orbs' would make an appearance.

Take a digital camera and a dusty cloth. Hold the dusty cloth above the viewfinder, shake it and then take a picture with the flash on.

Hey presto 'Orbs' lol

I think a lot of people believe they have seen a ghost, though i don't believe i don't think everyone who claims to have seen one is a liar

but i do think when people do have these experiences there is a logical explanation if its looked for, just some are happy to believe they have seen a ghost

some do out and out lie thought, some stories i hear i just don't believe

» Add a new message to this topic