FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > DUUUUHHHHH

DUUUUHHHHH

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uton_couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

luton

ive only just found out that if you clik on the bit that says 5 hours ago etc , you go straight to the bottom of the thread without waiting for the whole page to load

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *havenangel1Couple  over a year ago

Worcester

Well i didn't know that either thanks

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Me neither but Ive only been here a year or so....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I took me ages to find that one as well

"ive only just found out that if you clik on the bit that says 5 hours ago etc , you go straight to the bottom of the thread without waiting for the whole page to load

"

Is that the "Go to newest in thread"?

"ive only just found out that if you clik on the bit that says 5 hours ago etc , you go straight to the bottom of the thread without waiting for the whole page to load

Is that the "Go to newest in thread"?"

I believe she meant when your in the lounge or any other room, instead of clicking the title of the thread, you click on the time of the 'latest' thread and it drops you right down to the bottom, useful on really long threads.

Is that the "Go to newest in thread"?

I believe she meant when your in the lounge or any other room, instead of clicking the title of the thread, you click on the time of the 'latest' thread and it drops you right down to the bottom, useful on really long threads.

"

Latest post not thread

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Is that the "Go to newest in thread"?"

Nope that's used once the thread has loaded - the other ones takes you to the last post straight away.

You can also use the "home" and "end" keys on your keyboard to go between the first and last posts. Using the "backspace" will also take you back a page at a time.

*Smugly types* oh I figured that on day one! Erm, just found out this week though that the green arrow besides your name shows you all the threads you've posted on!

"

Nope that's used once the thread has loaded - the other ones takes you to the last post straight away.

You can also use the "home" and "end" keys on your keyboard to go between the first and last posts. Using the "backspace" will also take you back a page at a time. "

ok now youre showing off...

"*Smugly types* oh I figured that on day one! Erm, just found out this week though that the green arrow besides your name shows you all the threads you've posted on! "

see I knew that one *cough *cough

unsmug here, like ...I looked ans saw MissSassy posted a minuteago, but it isn't a link, where have I missed it? duhhh

» Add a new message to this topic