FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is cuckolding or 3 sum horny have ye done it guys and gals want to try what's it like thanks

Is cuckolding or 3 sum horny have ye done it guys and gals want to try what's it like thanks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ly2cute OP   Man  over a year ago

Waterford

Looking cuckolding or 3 sum meet any1 done it what's it like thanks a lot fun people Paul xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It's like being invited to tea and being offered ALL the cupcakes.

By *dventuroususCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

Well for a start they are 2 very different things but both very horny things.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Well for a start they are 2 very different things but both very horny things."

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Its great to have lots of interests and fantasies, but its good to gen up on what they are, so when you meet others for them you dont get any strange looks when you elaborate upon your expectations that differ from theirs. You would more easily find 3 somes and groups in clubs and not too much to learn about.

Wife had her first 3some with two guys off of here Tuesday and loved it. I never play I just watch but theres no humiliating me or any such BS so not really cuckold.

Anyone want to help me out with the cuck holding bit? Lol

sunderland

"Wife had her first 3some with two guys off of here Tuesday and loved it. I never play I just watch but theres no humiliating me or any such BS so not really cuckold."

cuckolding doesnt have to involve humiliation.

See I never know because Ive been told on other sites its not cuckolding unless it does?!

sunderland

"See I never know because Ive been told on other sites its not cuckolding unless it does?!"

To alot of people it involves humiliation but it doesnt have to, cuckolding is something that is only decided by the people doing it, it is not for others to say what is and isnt.

By *antonkid1955Man  over a year ago

cardiff

I'm a cuck..preparing my lovely wife of 34 years marriage for her bull..making sure she is perfect for his pleasure.. And what a gent her bull is..his main concern is his lady's pleasure..and...boy...does he pleasure her...after handing over my beautiful wife for sirs pleasure.. I have to sit and wait until I am invited into the bedroom to clean up..which may involve me sucking the bulls cock clean of my wife's juices..And cleaning up my wife's well used pussy..!

"I'm a cuck..preparing my lovely wife of 34 years marriage for her bull..making sure she is perfect for his pleasure.. And what a gent her bull is..his main concern is his lady's pleasure..and...boy...does he pleasure her...after handing over my beautiful wife for sirs pleasure.. I have to sit and wait until I am invited into the bedroom to clean up..which may involve me sucking the bulls cock clean of my wife's juices..And cleaning up my wife's well used pussy..!"

See although I dont play we are NOTHING like that. Apart from me not being bi so not touching another guy in anyway, I wouldnt prepare Emily either. She gets herself ready in whatever way shes sees fit, I greet the guy we all chat try to have a laugh and a joke and once things progress I just take out the video camera and start filming. We dont use "bulls" we meet people we both think we will get on with and expect complete and equal respect all around. If the guy tried to boss me about or give orders, belittle me in anyway he would be shown the door instantly. That, according to people on another site we used to use, isnt cuckold???

came on here for it and.....got what I wanted...........so did mrs......to much.....anyway I sleep alone these days.

By *lttattoocoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"I'm a cuck..preparing my lovely wife of 34 years marriage for her bull..making sure she is perfect for his pleasure.. And what a gent her bull is..his main concern is his lady's pleasure..and...boy...does he pleasure her...after handing over my beautiful wife for sirs pleasure.. I have to sit and wait until I am invited into the bedroom to clean up..which may involve me sucking the bulls cock clean of my wife's juices..And cleaning up my wife's well used pussy..!

See although I dont play we are NOTHING like that. Apart from me not being bi so not touching another guy in anyway, I wouldnt prepare Emily either. She gets herself ready in whatever way shes sees fit, I greet the guy we all chat try to have a laugh and a joke and once things progress I just take out the video camera and start filming. We dont use "bulls" we meet people we both think we will get on with and expect complete and equal respect all around. If the guy tried to boss me about or give orders, belittle me in anyway he would be shown the door instantly. That, according to people on another site we used to use, isnt cuckold???"

That's quite like me, I'd say were more voyuer then cuckold

not by choice now

"not by choice now "

Then leave!

just spent 8 hours watching my gawgus wife have the fucking of her life and it was the most erotic/sexiest sight i have ever seen

sunderland

"I'm a cuck..preparing my lovely wife of 34 years marriage for her bull..making sure she is perfect for his pleasure.. And what a gent her bull is..his main concern is his lady's pleasure..and...boy...does he pleasure her...after handing over my beautiful wife for sirs pleasure.. I have to sit and wait until I am invited into the bedroom to clean up..which may involve me sucking the bulls cock clean of my wife's juices..And cleaning up my wife's well used pussy..!

See although I dont play we are NOTHING like that. Apart from me not being bi so not touching another guy in anyway, I wouldnt prepare Emily either. She gets herself ready in whatever way shes sees fit, I greet the guy we all chat try to have a laugh and a joke and once things progress I just take out the video camera and start filming. We dont use "bulls" we meet people we both think we will get on with and expect complete and equal respect all around. If the guy tried to boss me about or give orders, belittle me in anyway he would be shown the door instantly. That, according to people on another site we used to use, isnt cuckold???"

its upto you what you deem it as, not people on this site or another site, there are no strict rules with any aspect of swinging with the exception of no meaning no, but there are far to many people that like to impose there way of thinking as been the only way of thinking, the whole idea of swinging and everything within it is to be open minded and this is 1 of those things that requires an open mind, cuckolding has no hard and fast rules, it is decided by the people involved what is and what isnt involved, not by some others on a website.

"Looking cuckolding or 3 sum meet any1 done it what's it like thanks a lot fun people Paul xxxx"

Like all sex they are different with different people. I get into a lot of FFM threesomes as my partner is bi, sometimes I don't get involved so I guess that is sort of cuck (though as the players are both female, I would probably be thrown out of any cuck appreciation society meeting )

As with all things some you will enjoy others you won't it's a try it and find out situation.

By *luezuluMan  over a year ago

Suffolk

I'll let you know tomorrow

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"See I never know because Ive been told on other sites its not cuckolding unless it does?!

To alot of people it involves humiliation but it doesnt have to, cuckolding is something that is only decided by the people doing it, it is not for others to say what is and isnt."

Very very well said. J

Dublin and London

"I'm a cuck..preparing my lovely wife of 34 years marriage for her bull..making sure she is perfect for his pleasure.. And what a gent her bull is..his main concern is his lady's pleasure..and...boy...does he pleasure her...after handing over my beautiful wife for sirs pleasure.. I have to sit and wait until I am invited into the bedroom to clean up..which may involve me sucking the bulls cock clean of my wife's juices..And cleaning up my wife's well used pussy..!"
Ye are so lucky to have met a genuine bull who understands the scene but he is also as lucky to have met a genuine decent cuckold couple. J

Dublin and London

"just spent 8 hours watching my gawgus wife have the fucking of her life and it was the most erotic/sexiest sight i have ever seen"
Super guys..and the wedding dress pics is so erotic! Thanks for sharing. J

I am a Bull and have met many people over the years with varying degrees of acceptance of the term cuckold.

What the cuckold couple do out with my presence is their concern.

Humiliation is him not being part of the actual physical pleasure. He is either present watching her or is in another room awaiting her being pleasured.

I have met guys that like to be bullied etc but honestly I'm not the bullying kinda guy.

MMF is a 3 way participation . Cuckolding the hubby/cuck very rarely participates whatsoever

Waterford

Thanks for all messages on 3 sum and cuckolding think I want to try out both now if there is a sexy couple out there very big bull love to please any 1 else done 3 sum or cuckolding Paul xxx

Waterford

Thanks for messages ye sexy swingers any 1 else had 3 sum or cuckolding let me know how it went and any couple out there want to try mail me eager to please very big bull Paul thanks x

» Add a new message to this topic