FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Friends Pics.

Friends Pics.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If someone messages you about meeting don't you think its funny that they don't ask to see your friends only pics, only if they wanted to meet you they would want to know what you looked like as much as possible I would of thought.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would find it strange if they didn't ask for s face pic as I wouldn't agree to even think about meeting without seeing one of them

They can see this from my public pics....probably true of a lot of people on here...?

By *eading28Man  over a year ago

Fleet

Might think if they ask you could think they are only a pic collector. If you can see face pics in public then maybe they don't need to see any more? Just a thought..

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

No I wouldn't find it odd. I would expect them to want to see a face pic and a body pic, my body shape isretty clear from my public pics and a face pic can be sent via message. My friends pics are kept for people I have met/chatted to extensively.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

they can see my face but not my eyes.

It's tricky. I have my face pics on my profile to scare people off, but it also means I don't get embroiled in "you show me yours and I'll....... (block you lol)

I let people do things at their own pace, as a single guy, I don't often ask for face pics, but won't confirm a meet until they are sent. As for friends. Some people won't friend invite until after a meet and as a singleton, I never friend request x

» Add a new message to this topic