FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fat Katie Hopkins

Fat Katie Hopkins

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

... has gained more than 3 stone for a tv programme... She has piled on the pounds as an experiment 'to prove that it is easy to lose weight' and that 'too many excuses are made for people being overweight'...

She says, "Spoon-feeding a nation excuses when we are so disastrously overweight is not what we need.

"We are the fattest nation in Europe and we need to digest the cold, hard truth that we are like this because we eat too much and move too little.

"My project was to prove that all the excuses for being fat are nonsense — and it is proving that."

Her next task is to lose the weight again....

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It will be interesting to see how she does. Some of it is valid I guess but its the same for many things people are good at coming up with excuses.

Is the fat Katie Hopkins show on Channel Five?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

My mum was telling me all about the programme and I was looking forward to watching it until I found out it was her doing it

How is she going about losing the weight?

I think its a pointless exercise,she won't be proved wrong so she'll lose the weight even if she starves herself to do it

There was a similar programme about a fitness model (a guy) doubled his body weight and then lost it all to get back to his original weight and size all in a year

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

How'd you put on weight?? Been trying for ages and am still average build

"How'd you put on weight?? Been trying for ages and am still average build "

Chips 7 days a week to start with.

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"How is she going about losing the weight?

I think its a pointless exercise,she won't be proved wrong so she'll lose the weight even if she starves herself to do it"

I was just about to post something similar.

She will also have trainers and dieticians working with her.

She is bloody-minded enough to never want to be proved wrong about anything so we won't ever know exactly how she achieved the weight loss and how much it cost.

I wonder if she'll go as far as getting some worms in?

Doesn't she just need to revert back to her old diet to lose the weight, albeit slowly?

I imagine she gained the weight by overeating and exercising less, which is not her normal regime. Some people have weight issues because a bad diet and a lack of exercise is what they've done all their lives. So it isn't representative at all!

Plus, most people aren't craving continued TV exposure and a bucket of cash as a reward for achieving it.

think she was eating about 14 ready meals a day

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

"How'd you put on weight?? Been trying for ages and am still average build

think she was eating about 14 ready meals a day

"

Is that all?? Thats a bloody snack

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

Road to Samarkand

"... has gained more than 3 stone for a tv programme... She has piled on the pounds as an experiment 'to prove that it is easy to lose weight' and that 'too many excuses are made for people being overweight'...

She says, "Spoon-feeding a nation excuses when we are so disastrously overweight is not what we need.

"We are the fattest nation in Europe and we need to digest the cold, hard truth that we are like this because we eat too much and move too little.

"My project was to prove that all the excuses for being fat are nonsense — and it is proving that."

Her next task is to lose the weight again...."

Hmmmm ... I think she might regret this one...

"My mum was telling me all about the programme and I was looking forward to watching it until I found out it was her doing it

"

I read about it a while ago that said she was going to do it. I'm quite surprised she's done it actually, thought it was all hot air. I think it will be at least another 3 months till it's on as she has to lose it now..?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Obesity and people being over weight is looked upon by the simple minded such as this attention seeker in such a facile dumb way, which ignores the huge complexity behind it for many people. She should keep the 3 stones for a few years and then lose it. Short term weight increases will not deliver the same metabolic changes that those who have very long term excess weight have. She will also be devoid of any psychological contributory factor, though I do think she has some serious defects overall. She needs to be starved of publicity, I dont see that she is good for our society - more like vermin ravaging what she can for her greedy ego.

"My mum was telling me all about the programme and I was looking forward to watching it until I found out it was her doing it

I read about it a while ago that said she was going to do it. I'm quite surprised she's done it actually, thought it was all hot air. I think it will be at least another 3 months till it's on as she has to lose it now..?"

If the weight gain is all from hot air then all she has to do is her usual television appearances.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

All this will prove is that people who have no issues relating to food can put on and lose weight.

I will say it till I am blue in the face but, it is as unnatural to eat yourself to 40 stone as it is to starve yourself to 4 yet only the dangerously underweight have a recognised mental health condition.

Why is it such a leap of comprehension that some overweight people have developed unhealthy food associations?

Naaa all this show will prove is she irritates the fuck out of some people and will make a lot of fat people with poor will power very irritated.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Considering that a high proportion of people with weight issues have psychological problems that need to be dealt with, as well as the metabolic effects of years of yo-yo dieting and unhealthy diets and lifestyles, this isn't a valid test AT ALL.

It sounds like just another stick to beat fat people with.

"I did it and, even though my circumstances aren't remotely similar to yours, there's no reason you can't. Ergo, you're just greedy and lazy"

Pointless and completely unhelpful.

"All this will prove is that people who have no issues relating to food can put on and lose weight.

I will say it till I am blue in the face but, it is as unnatural to eat yourself to 40 stone as it is to starve yourself to 4 yet only the dangerously underweight have a recognised mental health condition.

Why is it such a leap of comprehension that some overweight people have developed unhealthy food associations? "

Agreed, on all counts.

It would be just as useful to prove someone without a broken leg can walk and use it to tell people with broken legs that they should be able to and should stop making excuses.

I read about it a while ago that said she was going to do it. I'm quite surprised she's done it actually, thought it was all hot air. I think it will be at least another 3 months till it's on as she has to lose it now..?

If the weight gain is all from hot air then all she has to do is her usual television appearances. "

parrrrp

"All this will prove is that people who have no issues relating to food can put on and lose weight.

Why is it such a leap of comprehension that some overweight people have developed unhealthy food associations? "

That's simple: we're seen as greedy and the undeserving of sympathy. Plus, we gained our weight (mostly) in a pleasurable way.

I know why I am fat and I know it's in my head. However, I am also now happier and more confident about my body than I ever was as a size 8, 10 or 12. I am going to try and lose some weight because I want to keep wearing the wonderful clothes I already own.

"Naaa all this show will prove is she irritates the fuck out of some people and will make a lot of fat people with poor will power very irritated."

It will prove she can put on and loose 3 stone too along with making a lot of people come up with convoluted reasons some can't loose weight. Its a bit pointless though very few will watch.

"Naaa all this show will prove is she irritates the fuck out of some people and will make a lot of fat people with poor will power very irritated.

It will prove she can put on and loose 3 stone too along with making a lot of people come up with convoluted reasons some can't loose weight. Its a bit pointless though very few will watch."

I will watch I don't like the woman she might have a coronary through over eating you never know.

I know this sounds nasty but I hope she keeps the weight, she is a great example of why this country is going down the pan, talentless attention seeker.

As for putting on weight, when I was young I eat pasties, cream cakes, tea with three sugars all day I put on nothing. Now I eat none of these things, cycle around 150 miles a week, yet 3 stone overweight, according to my doctor.

all i have to do is ''think chip'' lifes a bitch

"I know this sounds nasty but I hope she keeps the weight, she is a great example of why this country is going down the pan, talentless attention seeker.

As for putting on weight, when I was young I eat pasties, cream cakes, tea with three sugars all day I put on nothing. Now I eat none of these things, cycle around 150 miles a week, yet 3 stone overweight, according to my doctor."

Who knows you might sleep snack. The facts are though if you eat more calories than you burn off you put on weight there is nothing complicated about that.

"Obesity and people being over weight is looked upon by the simple minded such as this attention seeker in such a facile dumb way, which ignores the huge complexity behind it for many people. She should keep the 3 stones for a few years and then lose it. Short term weight increases will not deliver the same metabolic changes that those who have very long term excess weight have. She will also be devoid of any psychological contributory factor, though I do think she has some serious defects overall. She needs to be starved of publicity, I dont see that she is good for our society - more like vermin ravaging what she can for her greedy ego. "

She should have to maintain it for at least a year. Although she did seem to have some comments that she 'now has some empathy for overweight people'. Even if it's just one ounce of empathy I think that's a good thing as she didn't have it before!

I know she will have gym trainers and goodness knows what else to help her. But I do give her credit for at least giving it a go and gaining the weight. Lots of people wouldn't.

From someone who has suffered with their weight all their life unless you have a medical condition you can loose weight, if you have phycological issues about food go and see a councillor if need be.

I know what its like to have serious issues with eating and will always have those issues but if you seriously want to loose weight you will.

I hear a lot about her on here so just Googled her.

Never seen her before in my life.

"From someone who has suffered with their weight all their life unless you have a medical condition you can loose weight, if you have phycological issues about food go and see a councillor if need be.

I know what its like to have serious issues with eating and will always have those issues but if you seriously want to loose weight you will.

"

xxxx

"From someone who has suffered with their weight all their life unless you have a medical condition you can loose weight, if you have phycological issues about food go and see a councillor if need be.

"

I think you have hit the nail on the head there its commitment and being serious about wanting to as its not an easy journey.

I think its a pointless exercise,she won't be proved wrong so she'll lose the weight even if she starves herself to do it"

I imagine a sensible diet and exercise routine.

And a fuck ton of secret clen, t3 or dnp if it falls behind schedule

I think its a pointless exercise,she won't be proved wrong so she'll lose the weight even if she starves herself to do it

And a fuck ton of secret clen, t3 or dnp if it falls behind schedule"

She's so shallow she'll be snorting , liposuction, swallowing amphetamines to shed the weight if she has to. I'll give her this she's determined.

By *MaleMan  over a year ago

Katie Hopkins, oh dear

I hope the detestable woman stays as inflated as her ego.

She's so shallow she'll be snorting , liposuction, swallowing amphetamines to shed the weight if she has to. I'll give her this she's determined."

Do you really think so or is it just a slanderous throw away? I would have thought she will just eat less and exercise its more effective in reality.

She's so shallow she'll be snorting , liposuction, swallowing amphetamines to shed the weight if she has to. I'll give her this she's determined."

Why use those pretty poor methods when there are much more effective and safer options?

"

i agree, i have always had a very unhealthy relationship with food, the only way i can loose weight is by not eating, i have lost 7 and a half stone this year but if i told people how i think a lot would ne shocked, normal diets do not work for me so i resort to extreme measures

not everyone is the same all because she can loose weight by eating 3 meals a day that does not mean everyone can

She's so shallow she'll be snorting , liposuction, swallowing amphetamines to shed the weight if she has to. I'll give her this she's determined.

Do you really think so or is it just a slanderous throw away? I would have thought she will just eat less and exercise its more effective in reality. "

My point is that anyone who goes to the trouble to do this to be on TV, really hasn't got any other talent worth exploiting. She doing it to poke fun at people she feels superior to and of course money.

Hope she loses the weight, i might pick up some tips

She may be able to lose the weight... She may even take to wearing a paper bag on her head... She may even engage her brain before her gob shoots off.... But the personality can't be changed.... Repulsive non entity of a woman.

"I hope the detestable woman stays as inflated as her ego. "

Do you really think so or is it just a slanderous throw away? I would have thought she will just eat less and exercise its more effective in reality.

My point is that anyone who goes to the trouble to do this to be on TV, really hasn't got any other talent worth exploiting. She doing it to poke fun at people she feels superior to and of course money."

Well that's conjecture but insinuating she will be taking drugs is slanderous and a probably well off the mark. I don't particularly like her but others must if they are putting a show up. I don't know her so have no idea if she feels superior or what talent she has like you obviously.

By *ing_ArserMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"

At last, someone's giving a different _iew from all the above. Thank you.

I do think that some, and I stress "some" people add weight out of shear love of food so they eat too much.

I know someone like that, they say they just love food. It's a bit like someone smoking when they know it's not good for them.

I wouldn't call it an addiction though, because it doesn't have an element of dependency to it, i.e. would give them a high, they just enjoy food!

My point is that anyone who goes to the trouble to do this to be on TV, really hasn't got any other talent worth exploiting. She doing it to poke fun at people she feels superior to and of course money.

Well that's conjecture but insinuating she will be taking drugs is slanderous and a probably well off the mark. I don't particularly like her but others must if they are putting a show up. I don't know her so have no idea if she feels superior or what talent she has like you obviously. "

I watched the Apprentice she was in and snippets on youtube, read about her before she was famous and formed my opinion on that. Apart from the Appentice I can't really listen her, yet I watch Clarkson because he I find him more of a pantomime villain.

Basically she trades on shock value and just being nasty, I know I'm being nasty about her but I think she deserves it. Unless she's an amazing actress.

I do think that some, and I stress "some" people add weight out of shear love of food so they eat too much.

I know someone like that, they say they just love food. It's a bit like someone smoking when they know it's not good for them.

I wouldn't call it an addiction though, because it doesn't have an element of dependency to it, i.e. would give them a high, they just enjoy food!"

Food is a funny thing. Unlike smoking we can't give it up completely - we require calories to live.

Some see food just as essential fuel but for most people food is imbued with pleasure, rituals of one sort or another and memories. Sharing food with others denotes a bonding, however short. Preparing food for someone offers a certain sense of love. My father never says he loves me but if he wants me to know he does he fries me plantain.

Well that's conjecture but insinuating she will be taking drugs is slanderous and a probably well off the mark. I don't particularly like her but others must if they are putting a show up. I don't know her so have no idea if she feels superior or what talent she has like you obviously.

I watched the Apprentice she was in and snippets on youtube, read about her before she was famous and formed my opinion on that. Apart from the Appentice I can't really listen her, yet I watch Clarkson because he I find him more of a pantomime villain.

Basically she trades on shock value and just being nasty, I know I'm being nasty about her but I think she deserves it. Unless she's an amazing actress."

So you have watched "Edited clips" I get it from that you know everything about a person! Fuck me where have I been going wrong all my life. So it showed her taking drugs and the rest on these or is that bullshit fiction?

I wouldn't call it an addiction though, because it doesn't have an element of dependency to it, i.e. would give them a high, they just enjoy food!

Food is a funny thing. Unlike smoking we can't give it up completely - we require calories to live.

Some see food just as essential fuel but for most people food is imbued with pleasure, rituals of one sort or another and memories. Sharing food with others denotes a bonding, however short. Preparing food for someone offers a certain sense of love. My father never says he loves me but if he wants me to know he does he fries me plantain.

"

It is basic animal instinct to eat food while its available for example in the summer in preparation for winter.

Only since the founding of the unions, the welfare state that the working class were guaranteed not to starve.

Basically she trades on shock value and just being nasty, I know I'm being nasty about her but I think she deserves it. Unless she's an amazing actress.

So you have watched "Edited clips" I get it from that you know everything about a person! Fuck me where have I been going wrong all my life. So it showed her taking drugs and the rest on these or is that bullshit fiction?"

Lets agree to disagree. Frankly I couldn't care less, I won't watch any of it anyway. Just don't like her sort.

i agree, i have always had a very unhealthy relationship with food, the only way i can loose weight is by not eating, i have lost 7 and a half stone this year but if i told people how i think a lot would ne shocked, normal diets do not work for me so i resort to extreme measures

not everyone is the same all because she can loose weight by eating 3 meals a day that does not mean everyone can

"

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Naaa all this show will prove is she irritates the fuck out of some people and will make a lot of fat people with poor will power very irritated.

It will prove she can put on and loose 3 stone too along with making a lot of people come up with convoluted reasons some can't loose weight. Its a bit pointless though very few will watch."

But we know people can put on and.lose weight short term. Actors do it all the time for film roles etc.

It will do nothing to look at the reasons why people struggle to lose weight.

she should be told she has to live on the same amount as jsa or income support see how easy it is then.

"she should be told she has to live on the same amount as jsa or income support see how easy it is then. "

And without personal trainers, nutritionists, spa treatments...

It will prove she can put on and loose 3 stone too along with making a lot of people come up with convoluted reasons some can't loose weight. Its a bit pointless though very few will watch.

But we know people can put on and.lose weight short term. Actors do it all the time for film roles etc.

It will do nothing to look at the reasons why people struggle to lose weight. "

It won't even acknowledge people can have problems losing weight. The entire thing seems to be being billed as "if I can do it, you should be able to too" to disprove that it's difficult and show anyone struggling is just lazy, greedy and weak-willed.

I hope I'm wrong, but so far that's how it's looking.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I doubt she'll not lose it. All she'll demonstrate is that with time, money, personal trainers, access to a gym, etc, you can lose weight.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

She certainly knows how to make people bristle, I will give her that.

Titz Towers, North Notts

"She certainly knows how to make people bristle, I will give her that. "

I wonder how empty her life would be without this, though?

"She certainly knows how to make people bristle, I will give her that.

I wonder how empty her life would be without this, though? "

I don't even know who she is and she winds me up!

Lets hope she ends up with anorexia, that should shut her up for a while ............. is it okay to use the word cunt on Fab yet? Just asking!

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

That's one show i will be avoiding...cheers for the heads up...I know how to lose weight it's not rocket science I'm just happy being an umpa lumpa

"That's one show i will be avoiding...cheers for the heads up...I know how to lose weight it's not rocket science I'm just happy being an umpa lumpa "

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I wonder how empty her life would be without this, though? "

Personally, I really couldn't give two shiny shites.

I wonder how empty her life would be without this, though? Personally, I really couldn't give two shiny shites. "

same here

Titz Towers, North Notts

"That's one show i will be avoiding...cheers for the heads up...I know how to lose weight it's not rocket science I'm just happy being an umpa lumpa "

You're too tall to be an Umpa Lumpa!

By *bbandflowCouple  over a year ago

South Devon

"

I agree food is more than just fuel, but if you take France it has a much lower incidence of obesity than the UK and yet nowhere is food more celebrated, ritualised, family oriented and enjoyed.

The French consumer, in general, have no more disposal income than the UK, food is certainly not cheaper. Are we lazier than them? can't see any evidence for that. So why the gulf?

Clearly the problem of UK obesity levels are complicated and probably culturally deep seated.

Can't see how this 'experiment' is going to contribute to the issue in any meaningful way.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Good grief! You are the only other person I've heard say this, the other one being me.

Nobody chooses to be fat as nobody chooses to be thin.

The standard 'heathy eating' message isn't helping either. It's well documented here that I've lost eight stones and kept it off but I still have my demons, they are just a little easier to fight these days but fight I still do.

"Obesity and people being over weight is looked upon by the simple minded such as this attention seeker in such a facile dumb way, which ignores the huge complexity behind it for many people. She should keep the 3 stones for a few years and then lose it. Short term weight increases will not deliver the same metabolic changes that those who have very long term excess weight have. She will also be devoid of any psychological contributory factor, though I do think she has some serious defects overall. She needs to be starved of publicity, I dont see that she is good for our society - more like vermin ravaging what she can for her greedy ego. "

Very well said

"Obesity and people being over weight is looked upon by the simple minded such as this attention seeker in such a facile dumb way, which ignores the huge complexity behind it for many people. She should keep the 3 stones for a few years and then lose it. Short term weight increases will not deliver the same metabolic changes that those who have very long term excess weight have. She will also be devoid of any psychological contributory factor, though I do think she has some serious defects overall. She needs to be starved of publicity, I dont see that she is good for our society - more like vermin ravaging what she can for her greedy ego.

Very well said "

I'm glad somebody agrees with me, I got into a tiff last night about her.

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Well said, as ever. She entirely misses the point.

Oh and 'who'?? Never heard of her, and it doesn't sound like I need to google her any time soon!

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Just caught an advert on TV she's gonna be on this morning talking about it at 12.15 if anyone wants to see.....

"Just caught an advert on TV she's gonna be on this morning talking about it at 12.15 if anyone wants to see....."

Thank you.

Why is it such a leap of comprehension that some overweight people have developed unhealthy food associations?

Good grief! You are the only other person I've heard say this, the other one being me.

The standard 'heathy eating' message isn't helping either. It's well documented here that I've lost eight stones and kept it off but I still have my demons, they are just a little easier to fight these days but fight I still do."

That whole crap about "when I get to my goal weight, no more diets for me!" bullshit winds me up. It never ends. It's not a flash of blinding light and all weight problems are solved.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Just caught an advert on TV she's gonna be on this morning talking about it at 12.15 if anyone wants to see....."
Another reason why I refuse to watch daytime TV.

The standard 'heathy eating' message isn't helping either. It's well documented here that I've lost eight stones and kept it off but I still have my demons, they are just a little easier to fight these days but fight I still do.

That whole crap about "when I get to my goal weight, no more diets for me!" bullshit winds me up. It never ends. It's not a flash of blinding light and all weight problems are solved. "

Well it does end as you no longer run a calorie deficit you run a balance like normal people do

".

"

Don't be so silly of course people choose to be fat or thin.

You choose the actions that have the outcome.

It's like saying "no one chooses to be caught speeding", correct but they choose to speed and so choose to take the consequences.

Just like choosing to eat a massive calorie surplus is choosing the consequence of getting fat.

".

Don't be so silly of course people choose to be fat or thin.

You choose the actions that have the outcome.

It's like saying "no one chooses to be caught speeding", correct but they choose to speed and so choose to take the consequences.

Just like choosing to eat a massive calorie surplus is choosing the consequence of getting fat.

"

and like me who choose not to eat lol

Katie Hopkins: My Fat Story, is on Friday 2nd and Saturday 3rd January at 9pm on TLC.

In one scene, Katie is reported to police for committing a hate crime: an angry plus-size campaigner calls cops after Katie labels her unhealthy....

"Katie Hopkins: My Fat Story, is on Friday 2nd and Saturday 3rd January at 9pm on TLC.

In one scene, Katie is reported to police for committing a hate crime: an angry plus-size campaigner calls cops after Katie labels her unhealthy....

"

Can you just tell me as I don't think I should watch this. I might end up with my fat exploding all over the screen.

"Katie Hopkins: My Fat Story, is on Friday 2nd and Saturday 3rd January at 9pm on TLC.

"

TLC?? That will attract a big audience!

Can you just tell me as I don't think I should watch this. I might end up with my fat exploding all over the screen.

"

I have that exact same problem with the playboy channel

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Just too much time is wasted discussing her and giving her the tabloid air she trives on.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Shit, I just gave her some

"Shit, I just gave her one"

Ohhhh I'm SO sorry View but I really couldn't resist changing your post ever so slightly

"Shit, I just gave her one

Ohhhh I'm SO sorry View but I really couldn't resist changing your post ever so slightly "

"Just too much time is wasted discussing her and giving her the tabloid air she trives on."

So true x

This stupid stunt proves nothing. People gain weight for a variety of reasons, many of which are difficult to overcome. She should stop being such an ignorant, judgemental hag and stick to writing newspaper columns that no one in their right mind reads.

"

I'll update when I've watched it.

Horrible vile woman, waste of oxygen!!

By *isandreTV/TS  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Regardless of the size of her body, she'll always be a fathead.

I wonder if she got a fat face or just a fat body or both?

not the sort of program I would be interested in, sounds very boring.

"I wonder if she got a fat face or just a fat body or both?

"

Google the pics. They are good. She was bloated. It appears she lost it all again though.

"I wonder if she got a fat face or just a fat body or both?

Google the pics. They are good. She was bloated. It appears she lost it all again though. "

I'm scared to look. It's funny how not all faces get fat though. At a certain weight my face widens and my chins double. That's a lot of chins.

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

ive never met a calorie I don't like

someone gave me a jumper today then added oh it swamps me it MIGHT fit you!!! and it shows my boobs as its low cut but you don't care about showing yours!!!

as for Katie Hopkins shes always got to prove a point

Just seen the clip online of the activist calling the police.

Whilst Hopkins is an odious personality I am glad the Police took no notice of the complaint as it was a ridiculous thing to do. she herself should have been done for wasting police time over such a trivial comment.

Tragic person wheeling out the same old excuses which was quite eloquently countered by Hopkins.

It's simple really. She will eat less pies/chocolate/pizz/burgers/chips etc.

And do more exercise moving.

There IS NO SECRET to loosing weight.

Calories IN Calories used up

That is it.

Remember the multi billion pound diet (con) industry are the SAMENESS companies as those making the processed shit that the lazy feckless nation are eating.

It pays them to keep you in a revolving door situation.

"Just seen the clip online of the activist calling the police.

Whilst Hopkins is an odious personality I am glad the Police took no notice of the complaint as it was a ridiculous thing to do. she herself should have been done for wasting police time over such a trivial comment.

Tragic person wheeling out the same old excuses which was quite eloquently countered by Hopkins.

"

I haven't seen the clip yet, going to wait and watch it in context.

She can indeed be obnoxious but I find her a refreshing change from the politically correct Stepford Wives people that seem to populate the world these days. She gets people talking and challenges things that other people daren't for fear of being slated.

I don't agree with everything she says but to her for saying it.

Kent

It's simple really. She will eat less pies/chocolate/pizz/burgers/chips etc.

And do more exercise moving.

There IS NO SECRET to loosing weight.

Calories IN Calories used up

That is it.

Remember the multi billion pound diet (con) industry are the SAMENESS companies as those making the processed shit that the lazy feckless nation are eating.

It pays them to keep you in a revolving door situation."

Thing is that most overweight people don't go from a size 10 to obese In a matter of weeks/months. It's creeps on slowly over years and then bad eating habits are so entrenched in people's lives it is difficult to stop, just like smokers, alcoholics etc. she said in an inter_iew that she's a very active person who normally eats not a great deal and so she found it very hard to eat all the crap she was told and they basically told her to sit in her kitchen and just eat and drink sugary drinks all day as the weight wasn't going on fast enough.

So for her once the slimming back down phase started after only a few months of her hating every minute of what she'd been doing she just went back to her normal eating and exercise and it would of came off fairly easy.

Just wanted to chuck in I've been on my dieting and training regime for a week thus far, and have lost three lbs of fat. The lack of calories and hard training every night is difficult, but I feel success is worth it.

"... has gained more than 3 stone for a tv programme... She has piled on the pounds as an experiment 'to prove that it is easy to lose weight' and that 'too many excuses are made for people being overweight'...

if she can do it without a personal trainer and eating things at a reasonable price iy will be interesting

Her next task is to lose the weight again....

if she can do it without a personal trainer and eating things at a reasonable price iy will be interesting "

She has done. She did her own exercise regime and eating plan. Healthy food isn't expensive. Junk is.

I shall not be watching it...I know I'm a lard arse and if I really wanted to do something about it I would and could. I don't need some woman who spouts drivel to tell me what I don't already know...

People are constantly on about size...you should be this it you should be that and no you can't be fat or you can't be too fat but no one talks about the devastating impact that eating disorders have on people. I now no longer have scales in my house and I have a shit relationship with food..I went down to 8ish stone and look liked crap...I'm not going to allow anyone to make me feel worthless for being fat..as people have done previously in my life

"People are constantly on about size...you should be this it you should be that and no you can't be fat or you can't be too fat but no one talks about the devastating impact that eating disorders have on people. I now no longer have scales in my house and I have a shit relationship with food..I went down to 8ish stone and look liked crap...I'm not going to allow anyone to make me feel worthless for being fat..as people have done previously in my life"

Can't be too slim

"................

Can't be too slim "

Something I tell myself every morning as I look in the mirror...sobbing as I tuck into my chocolate cake sandwich

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

So something else for Miss Snob to feel smug about - boring.....

I've not seen the documentary but at least she's generated a good topic debate. Obesity is a huge killer, cost to the nhs and often hurts those close to the person due to their health drawbacks.

Any eating disorder is terrible, I've seen people morbidly obese and with fairly advanced anorexia, both are terrible and don't have overnight solutions. But there are people out there worse than Katie Hopkins for sure, and she's still getting attention - which she wants. Public attention often loves to go towards things like this.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I don't see as it proves anything, actors do it all the time for parts and then work it off within a few months. I am a large lady but I am fit and don't sit in my chair all day, I have an active job, enjoy cycling and walking and hour of crazy sex, I eat well but the weight doesn`t seem to shift, so some woman thinking she can stuff her face for a few months then lose it means nothing to me whatsoever

She has highlighted the important issue that whilst you may be healthy now and happy in yourself long term it will cause issues that will be detrimental to your health and cause strain on an already overburdened NHS. Again this argument can be used for smokers drinkers etc.

She has done herself no favours by the type of human being she is though. Rather than educational she has gone for the sensational so her point will become lost.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

She's a vile media whore. She has nothing of value to teach us which we don't already know. All she is doing is trying to prove her venomous and judgemental opinions right.

Her little experiment will contribute nothing to what is scientifically understood currently about the cause and effect of obesity.

The only results it will show is how foul she is and will make those suffering from obesity feel even worse.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Unfortunately they didn't stop making cigarettes to stop people smoking, and they haven't stopped producing alcohol to stop people being alcoholics and they wont stop the fast food industry from producing fast food, its all related to how we live these days, people have forgotten how to cook, we can now easily afford food that was considered a luxury years ago and instead of eating it once a week people are eating it every day.

It`s a vicious circle and some people can get off it and some cant.

"She has highlighted the important issue that whilst you may be healthy now and happy in yourself long term it will cause issues that will be detrimental to your health and cause strain on an already overburdened NHS. Again this argument can be used for smokers drinkers etc.

She has done herself no favours by the type of human being she is though. Rather than educational she has gone for the sensational so her point will become lost. "

I agree with what you are saying. I'm happy with myself but I also understand the impact it has being overweight through my late nan and my dad. I want children and weight can have an impact on that. What I don't need though is for it to be shoved down my throat. I know in the new year I will make minor changes in my lifestyle and loose a bit of wobble nothing drastic as I have done previously and became ill through it. If I can reduce my chances of getting diabetes which runs in my family then that will be a step worth taking

"She has highlighted the important issue that whilst you may be healthy now and happy in yourself long term it will cause issues that will be detrimental to your health and cause strain on an already overburdened NHS. Again this argument can be used for smokers drinkers etc.

She has done herself no favours by the type of human being she is though. Rather than educational she has gone for the sensational so her point will become lost.

I agree with what you are saying. I'm happy with myself but I also understand the impact it has being overweight through my late nan and my dad. I want children and weight can have an impact on that. What I don't need though is for it to be shoved down my throat. I know in the new year I will make minor changes in my lifestyle and loose a bit of wobble nothing drastic as I have done previously and became ill through it. If I can reduce my chances of getting diabetes which runs in my family then that will be a step worth taking "

Believe me we are not having a dig at anyone in this situation. More her seeing this as a way to showcase her vileness and obtain self publicity over a very important issue.

I agree with what you are saying. I'm happy with myself but I also understand the impact it has being overweight through my late nan and my dad. I want children and weight can have an impact on that. What I don't need though is for it to be shoved down my throat. I know in the new year I will make minor changes in my lifestyle and loose a bit of wobble nothing drastic as I have done previously and became ill through it. If I can reduce my chances of getting diabetes which runs in my family then that will be a step worth taking

Believe me we are not having a dig at anyone in this situation. More her seeing this as a way to showcase her vileness and obtain self publicity over a very important issue. "

I know you are not having a dig. I can't stand the woman

"

I can't stand the woman "

Sorry i happen to agree,

"She's a vile media whore. She has nothing of value to teach us which we don't already know. All she is doing is trying to prove her venomous and judgemental opinions right.

Her little experiment will contribute nothing to what is scientifically understood currently about the cause and effect of obesity.

The only results it will show is how foul she is and will make those suffering from obesity feel even worse. "

"People are constantly on about size...you should be this it you should be that and no you can't be fat or you can't be too fat but no one talks about the devastating impact that eating disorders have on people. I now no longer have scales in my house and I have a shit relationship with food..I went down to 8ish stone and look liked crap...I'm not going to allow anyone to make me feel worthless for being fat..as people have done previously in my life"

OK as a fatty I'm going to say you can be too fat, now where all fat for various reasons but we know ourselves whether its through gorging ourselves on fast food or not.

There are a lot of overweight people that are physically healthy me being one.

I watched the autopsy on Elvis last night. Now we all remembered how bloated he looked, he actually weighed 15 1/2 stone and was 5ft 11 now I don't class that as overweight but the bloatedness was caused by all the shit he ate, the actual damage he did to his organs was amazing.

I didn't see the Katie Hopkins documentary but I saw a picture and she just looked bloated, she wasn't that big about 12 stone I think she went up to but again the bloatedness was caused by the fact that she had lived on nothing but fast food. I don't know if it was covered but would of been Interesting to see what damage it had done her body.

Theres two kinds of fat healthy fat and why should anyone feel pressured to loose weight if there healthy and unhealthy fat and that is the time to do something about it.

I was extremely unhealthy when I was at my largest and it took a long time to do something about it but the shear joy when they tell you your no longer diabetic and don't have high cholesterol is worth all the effort of losing a bit of weight.

"OK as a fatty I'm going to say you can be too fat, now where all fat for various reasons but we know ourselves whether its through gorging ourselves on fast food or not.

I watched the autopsy on Elvis last night. Now we all remembered how bloated he looked, he actually weighed 15 1/2 stone and was 5ft 11 now I don't class that as overweight but the bloatedness was caused by all the shit he ate, the actual damage he did to his organs was amazing.

I didn't see the Katie Hopkins documentary but I saw a picture and she just looked bloated, she wasn't that big about 12 stone I think she went up to but again the bloatedness was caused by the fact that she had lived on nothing but fast food. I don't know if it was covered but would of been Interesting to see what damage it had done her body.

Theres two kinds of fat healthy fat and why should anyone feel pressured to loose weight if there healthy and unhealthy fat and that is the time to do something about it.

I was extremely unhealthy when I was at my largest and it took a long time to do something about it but the shear joy when they tell you your no longer diabetic and don't have high cholesterol is worth all the effort of losing a bit of weight.

"

Remember folks this is the woman who happily tweeted that and extremely fat child asked her a question and her response to the child was to say she didn't explain things to fat children.

This is the woman who criticised parents for naming their children after place names - she called her own daughter India.

This is the woman who sits in moral judgement of others but was papped shagging a married man on a public footpath.

That's ridiculous. Its comparable to someone going out and getting intoxicated every night for a week, and the quitting, suggesting its so easy for alcoholics to give up. People have different metabolism's. I know people that eat badly and way too much, who are thin as a rail, and others who eat half what I eat and have weight issues. The woman is a moron.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you read beyond the sniping and crass way she puts it across , she actually talks sense.

Children and adults are who are overweight need to be eating healthily and getting some exercise to lose weight.....as I like my food and overweight I will be the first to admit I need to do these things to lose weight.

Yes, some people may be on some medications that don't help with weight, but does that just mean they have to be even stricter to keep the weight from going on.

Sometimes though it is the way things are said rather than what is being said that is the problem, and lets face it as she craves attention she will make the news by whatever means.

I don't think her experiment in the timescale given proves anything though, normally people put on weight over a period of time and by eating things they enjoy, on reading what she has said, she didn't enjoy the foods she had to eat so it has to be easier to give them up again.

Great achievement diamond xx

And Katie Hopkins is now in the news again for her tweets surrounding the Ebola victim who is Scottish.

She's a media whore for sure...

"If you read beyond the sniping and crass way she puts it across , she actually talks sense.

Children and adults are who are overweight need to be eating healthily and getting some exercise to lose weight.....as I like my food and overweight I will be the first to admit I need to do these things to lose weight.

Yes, some people may be on some medications that don't help with weight, but does that just mean they have to be even stricter to keep the weight from going on.

Sometimes though it is the way things are said rather than what is being said that is the problem, and lets face it as she craves attention she will make the news by whatever means.

I don't think her experiment in the timescale given proves anything though, normally people put on weight over a period of time and by eating things they enjoy, on reading what she has said, she didn't enjoy the foods she had to eat so it has to be easier to give them up again."

The woman is an annoying arse, who lives in her own perfect little world. Loved it when she was talking about children's names, and how certain names ring alarm bells, and she would steer her kids away from such children. Children with names like geographical places. Her child is named India, apparently, or maybe she spells it "Indya". She's an arse.

"Remember folks this is the woman who happily tweeted that and extremely fat child asked her a question and her response to the child was to say she didn't explain things to fat children.

This is the woman who criticised parents for naming their children after place names - she called her own daughter India.

This is the woman who sits in moral judgement of others but was papped shagging a married man on a public footpath. "

Not sure what your point is.

"Remember folks this is the woman who happily tweeted that and extremely fat child asked her a question and her response to the child was to say she didn't explain things to fat children.

This is the woman who sits in moral judgement of others but was papped shagging a married man on a public footpath.

Not sure what your point is."

That possibly people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Kent

"OK as a fatty I'm going to say you can be too fat, now where all fat for various reasons but we know ourselves whether its through gorging ourselves on fast food or not.

"

I have felt the healthiest and money energetic since I lost my weight since September. I had 2 days of eating/drinking over Xmas and the day after Boxing Day I woke up feeling like shit!!! Did me a favour though as the leftovers got thrown away and I was back on my regime Saturday morning first thing.. And that's not even from eating a huge amount. Just a big dinner and then a pudding a couple of hours later on 2 consecutive days. It was horrible!!!

Me thinks she is doing this to fatten up her bank account !

"If you read beyond the sniping and crass way she puts it across , she actually talks sense.

I don't think her experiment in the timescale given proves anything though, normally people put on weight over a period of time and by eating things they enjoy, on reading what she has said, she didn't enjoy the foods she had to eat so it has to be easier to give them up again."

Exactly this.

It's a bullshit experiment, she has a fast metabolism and by her own admission she's desperate to be slim. I think she gained an insight into how bigger people feel. And I give her a massive thumbs up for that. She risked her health to give it a go. If she was 30st it would have been better though.

In fact I think many people would benefit from being 30st for a week! They need some empathy.

"

Exactly this^^

Also I'm not sure how she is planning to lose the weight, will it be like everyone has to over time or will she have a PT & Dietician at her disposal?

That possibly people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones "

If that was true, no-one would ever speak. Everyone lives in a glass house. No-one is perfect.

"

I don't think her experiment in the timescale given proves anything though, normally people put on weight over a period of time and by eating things they enjoy, on reading what she has said, she didn't enjoy the foods she had to eat so it has to be easier to give them up again.

Exactly this^^

Also I'm not sure how she is planning to lose the weight, will it be like everyone has to over time or will she have a PT & Dietician at her disposal? "

i think she will have ! . She don't seem sort who comfort eats wich is mine and lots off people's problem

Kent

"

Exactly this^^

Also I'm not sure how she is planning to lose the weight, will it be like everyone has to over time or will she have a PT & Dietician at her disposal? "

No she says she wasn't going to have any of those things but as she was very slim and had a very active lifestyle before and stopped doing anything and ate insane amounts of junk and fizzy drinks to gain the weight just going back to her lifestyle would be enough for it to come off I expect

That possibly people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones "

No my point was why worry about the disgusting attitudes of this appalling woman. She's certainly no one to admire. What makes her differ from many is that she genuinely believes she is the better person and the 'voice' of 'reasonable' people.

No idea who she is... But after googling her oooer

That possibly people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

No my point was why worry about the disgusting attitudes of this appalling woman. She's certainly no one to admire. What makes her differ from many is that she genuinely believes she is the better person and the 'voice' of 'reasonable' people. "

...An out door lover as well.... Where's the pictures

I don't know why people take what she says so seriously, I wouldn't want to meet her that's for sure but I do agree with some things she has said in the past, I don't know her that well and not that interested in her but some of her comments make me laugh, she doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks and people who hate her so much, do they realy know her, what she is really like.

Kent

"I don't know why people take what she says so seriously, I wouldn't want to meet her that's for sure but I do agree with some things she has said in the past, I don't know her that well and not that interested in her but some of her comments make me laugh, she doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks and people who hate her so much, do they realy know her, what she is really like."

I don't think she believes half of what she says, but she knows that coming out with what she does gets her attention so she carries on.

"I don't know why people take what she says so seriously, I wouldn't want to meet her that's for sure but I do agree with some things she has said in the past, I don't know her that well and not that interested in her but some of her comments make me laugh, she doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks and people who hate her so much, do they realy know her, what she is really like.

I don't think she believes half of what she says, but she knows that coming out with what she does gets her attention so she carries on. "

And shes doing alright for herself out of it.

"I don't know why people take what she says so seriously, I wouldn't want to meet her that's for sure but I do agree with some things she has said in the past, I don't know her that well and not that interested in her but some of her comments make me laugh, she doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks and people who hate her so much, do they realy know her, what she is really like.

I don't think she believes half of what she says, but she knows that coming out with what she does gets her attention so she carries on.

And shes doing alright for herself out of it."

Vile way of making money. Cashing in on misery.

Vile way of making money. Cashing in on misery. "

Its only words though isn't it, or have I missed something.

Its only words though isn't it, or have I missed something."

It's words that can have a devastating effect on some. While we need to be educated on certain things I think there is a more empathic way of spreading the word as such.

Its only words though isn't it, or have I missed something."

While you and possibly a million other people that can take it on the chin there are some delicate flowers amongst our society. I couldn't give a shit what she says personally I do think she could have a better approach in what she says but I do think she does it to have a reaction and she is doing a good job gaining the reaction...it doesn't always mean that was she says is right!

She's a vile excuse for a person and I won't pay a jot of attention to anything she says.

She's always playing the same few soundbites over and over anyway. You don't need to listen to know what vicious bile she's spouting.

By *UNCHBOXMan  over a year ago

folkestone

Exactly this.

It's a bullshit experiment, she has a fast metabolism and by her own admission she's desperate to be slim. I think she gained an insight into how bigger people feel. And I give her a massive thumbs up for that. She risked her health to give it a go. If she was 30st it would have been better though.

In fact I think many people would benefit from being 30st for a week! They need some empathy."

Having a fast metabolism when you slim, is a myth. In fact the larger you are the faster your metabolism will be because it has to work harder to pump the blood around.

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

"She's a vile media whore. She has nothing of value to teach us which we don't already know. All she is doing is trying to prove her venomous and judgemental opinions right.

The only results it will show is how foul she is and will make those suffering from obesity feel even worse.

"

Also give the torygraph and Daily Moan something to knock peeps with too.

I started to read about it on mail online but got bored with it, heard it all before though she has got a point about fat people making excuses, that we eat too much of the wrong things.

however as much as I admire her and anyone else for staying slim, we are all different and its not so easy for some as it is others otherwise nobody would be overweight, its easy losing weight but not always so easy to keep it off.

Who? Never heard of the eejit!

"I don't know why people take what she says so seriously, I wouldn't want to meet her that's for sure but I do agree with some things she has said in the past, I don't know her that well and not that interested in her but some of her comments make me laugh, she doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks and people who hate her so much, do they realy know her, what she is really like."

Regardless if what she weighs .she wikl always be an ugly person inside

"Regardless if what she weighs .she will always be an ugly person inside "

I'm willing to volunteer to shut her up by shoving my cock in that vile putrid spewing mouth..

Don't worry my services are free and I only require a small medal for my bravery

"I'm willing to volunteer to shut her up by shoving my cock in that vile putrid spewing mouth..

Don't worry my services are free and I only require a small medal for my bravery"

Dream on.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I haven't read all of this so I don't know if it's already been said but this woman is only able to continue with her activities because she creates revenue for herself and the people who publish her. The answer is simple, stop reading, watching and reacting and like a spoiled child having a tantrum she will disappear. Unless you think she is serving a purpose in polarising opinion or making us examine our own opinions.

Sorry . . Katie who ? Oh look. . The simpsons is on . . Catch you later folks

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

Proof positive that beauty is only skin deep

By *ominantDogMan  over a year ago

Manchester, Docklands, Exmoor

"I haven't read all of this so I don't know if it's already been said but this woman is only able to continue with her activities because she creates revenue for herself and the people who publish her. The answer is simple, stop reading, watching and reacting and like a spoiled child having a tantrum she will disappear. Unless you think she is serving a purpose in polarising opinion or making us examine our own opinions."

wise words. ..

"Sorry . . Katie who ? Oh look. . The simpsons is on . . Catch you later folks "
..The Simpson's... Oh I'll gag her later

Hopkins hopkins. . . Nope . . Oh hang on . . Was he in 'who framed roger rabbit ? '

"Sorry . . Katie who ? Oh look. . The simpsons is on . . Catch you later folks ..The Simpson's... Oh I'll gag her later "
yeah . It's the one where ralph gives lisa a valentine card with ' I choo choose you' on it and a picture of a train

That whole crap about "when I get to my goal weight, no more diets for me!" bullshit winds me up. It never ends. It's not a flash of blinding light and all weight problems are solved. "

Perhaps to Many mac donald shops, burger kings, easy access especially on the high Street you tried to take them away There would be a revolution look at the yanks they love their french fries And rump steak who does,nt all bad for Yer.. if all in moderation its not And thats just it in moderation plenty of other things to try in between if You can,t mix yer meals up (BEFORE COMSUMPTION ) as in lighter meals Then thats where the Issues lie within Yourself luckily I have never had that Problem but I would still like to lay Off more things than I do but as Someone said earlier its a very hard Thing to do lifestyle changes basically.

being short of money is a good way to lose weight because you cant afford to buy food and you have to walk everywhere.

"Sorry . . Katie who ? Oh look. . The simpsons is on . . Catch you later folks ..The Simpson's... Oh I'll gag her later yeah . It's the one where ralph gives lisa a valentine card with ' I choo choose you' on it and a picture of a train "
.i Like Mr pinchy on now. Ralphy... Hi Mr supernintendo charmers

"

That is the first time I can (remember) hearing that being a diabetic is CUREABLE and cholesterol comeing down by what food you eat so Insulin levels can come back themselves naturally??..

That is the first time I can (remember) hearing that being a diabetic is CUREABLE and cholesterol comeing down by what food you eat so Insulin levels can come back themselves naturally??.."

Type 2 diabetes can be if it's linked to obesity.

Type 1 is a different matter. My cousin was only in her 20s and was very slender. But she had undiagnosed type 1 - which killed her. She was not long married and was expecting her first child.

That is the first time I can (remember) hearing that being a diabetic is CUREABLE and cholesterol comeing down by what food you eat so Insulin levels can come back themselves naturally??.."

type 2 yes you can get rid of it via a good diet, my sugars now average 5.2 and I'm at no more risk of getting it later in life than anyone else

That is the first time I can (remember) hearing that being a diabetic is CUREABLE and cholesterol comeing down by what food you eat so Insulin levels can come back themselves naturally??..

Type 2 diabetes can be if it's linked to obesity.

Type 1 is a different matter. My cousin was only in her 20s and was very slender. But she had undiagnosed type 1 - which killed her. She was not long married and was expecting her first child. "

so sorry to hear That a terrible tragedy.

That is the first time I can (remember) hearing that being a diabetic is CUREABLE and cholesterol comeing down by what food you eat so Insulin levels can come back themselves naturally??..type 2 yes you can get rid of it via a good diet, my sugars now average 5.2 and I'm at no more risk of getting it later in life than anyone else

"

I see thanks and well done.

"How'd you put on weight?? Been trying for ages and am still average build

Chips 7 days a week to start with."

really don't think you need to change your build at all

"I haven't read all of this so I don't know if it's already been said but this woman is only able to continue with her activities because she creates revenue for herself and the people who publish her. The answer is simple, stop reading, watching and reacting and like a spoiled child having a tantrum she will disappear. Unless you think she is serving a purpose in polarising opinion or making us examine our own opinions."

I think it's good to look at ourselves once in a while.

She's no more vile than many on here, yet they clearly think they are ok. Weird.

Twit of a woman and hope the police do a thorough investigation and have her charged

"Twit of a woman and hope the police do a thorough investigation and have her charged "

For making a tv programme?

"I haven't read all of this so I don't know if it's already been said but this woman is only able to continue with her activities because she creates revenue for herself and the people who publish her. The answer is simple, stop reading, watching and reacting and like a spoiled child having a tantrum she will disappear. Unless you think she is serving a purpose in polarising opinion or making us examine our own opinions.

I think it's good to look at ourselves once in a while.

She's no more vile than many on here, yet they clearly think they are ok. Weird."

Weird indeed.

I called her a bully on twitter for calling lads off xfactor ugly.. I dont watch xfactor but i was aware one lad was very young, as an adult bullying young people i find it disgusting!