FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Couple profile pics

Couple profile pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckscouple2007 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

Why do the majority of couple profiles only have pics of the fem? Especially those who have "meet couples" listed as an interest?

Do they think that if the other guy likes the look of his woman it'll happen anyway?

Or are they those guys too ugly so know nothing will happen if they reveal themselves for all to see?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Tha last one on your list of reasons normally

By *uckscouple2007 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"Tha last one on your list of reasons normally "

But seeing as you are a mod we will accept that such is not the case with yr profile where Mr Honeypot is only seen with his back to the camera

"Why do the majority of couple profiles only have pics of the fem? Especially those who have "meet couples" listed as an interest?

Do they think that if the other guy likes the look of his woman it'll happen anyway?

Or are they those guys too ugly so know nothing will happen if they reveal themselves for all to see?"

some are ugly. talking from experience lol

the fems are usually hot and the guys are munters!! thats why i dont bother with couples...the exception is Mr Honeypot Mmmmmmm sexy Rob hehehehehehehehehe

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Why do the majority of couple profiles only have pics of the fem? Especially those who have "meet couples" listed as an interest?

Or are they those guys too ugly so know nothing will happen if they reveal themselves for all to see?

some are ugly. talking from experience lol "

fecking ugly. talking from experience!

Forum Mod

"Tha last one on your list of reasons normally

But seeing as you are a mod we will accept that such is not the case with yr profile where Mr Honeypot is only seen with his back to the camera "

Hes a shy boy lol

We started off with mmf only so therefore lots of pics of me...it was a nightmare to get just those 2 pics on the profile of him, not a lot I know but enough to show body shape really and I think thats enough

But friends can see both of us

Forum Mod

"the fems are usually hot and the guys are munters!! thats why i dont bother with couples...the exception is Mr Honeypot Mmmmmmm sexy Rob hehehehehehehehehe"

Aaaawwww sexy Rob sends a wonky smile hahahaha xxx

and i send him a wonky wink lol

Cyprus

send him a wonky bj from me!

We've got one of me on Public and another on Private.Although I'm no oil painting and hate having my pic taken we feel its only fair.

After all,its mainly the women who have the casting vote on a meet so they need to see who they may be meeting.

Trace won't entertain a profile with no proper pic's of the guy,no matter what the fem looks like.

XXXX

We don't have any pics of paul on our profile or face pics of me for thst matter and make no apologies to anyone for that. We do however both go on cam regularly and send face pics of both of us to those we may meet. When you've had someone say they know where you live and who you are and threaten to send your pics to your neighbours etc you tend to be kinda careful ..... so some of the above comments are pretty general I'd say and don't apply to us

"We don't have any pics of paul on our profile or face pics of me for thst matter and make no apologies to anyone for that. We do however both go on cam regularly and send face pics of both of us to those we may meet. When you've had someone say they know where you live and who you are and threaten to send your pics to your neighbours etc you tend to be kinda careful ..... so some of the above comments are pretty general I'd say and don't apply to us "

You shouldn't let some tosser hang a "Sword Of Damocles" over your head and dictate the way you live your sex life.So if you know who the person is, who is in effect blackmailing you,pay them a visit with a baseball bat and discuss the matter further.

XXXX

And why do so many people state that you have to have a facial pic displayed or they will not even talk to you, while they have no facial pics on their own profile?

i got picture of my hubby over fire to keep the kids away lmfao

"We don't have any pics of paul on our profile or face pics of me for thst matter and make no apologies to anyone for that. We do however both go on cam regularly and send face pics of both of us to those we may meet. When you've had someone say they know where you live and who you are and threaten to send your pics to your neighbours etc you tend to be kinda careful ..... so some of the above comments are pretty general I'd say and don't apply to us

You shouldn't let some tosser hang a "Sword Of Damocles" over your head and dictate the way you live your sex life.So if you know who the person is, who is in effect blackmailing you,pay them a visit with a baseball bat and discuss the matter further.

XXXX"

They were our first thoughts lol .... but we do like to keep swinging separate from our private lives and there's plenty of nutters out there .... cest la vie

By *uicyandSpicieCouple  over a year ago

Livingston

We have photos of both of us,and face pics in our private profile for friends invite to see.I prefer a profile with both couples then i would contact them if i like the profile,we have nothing to hide and feel that if people are attracted to us then it makes it easier to make contact and arrange a meet.

Juicy xxx

Bollox Gothica posted and i missed kicking him....Im losing my touch

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

"Bollox Gothica posted and i missed kicking him....Im losing my touch "

I think he waits these days til he knows its safe!!!

LOL

Tho i did get him on the kiss or kick thread the other day....lol

"Bollox Gothica posted and i missed kicking him....Im losing my touch

LOL

Tho i did get him on the kiss or kick thread the other day....lol"

nice babes, i owe ya one

LOL

nice babes, i owe ya one"

I'm starting to think i'm not liked here!

Notting

LOL

nice babes, i owe ya one

I'm starting to think i'm not liked here!"

KICK hehehehe

xx

yep, definitely getting the 'we don't like gothica' vibe.

Notting

"yep, definitely getting the 'we don't like gothica' vibe."

Kick for being paranoid!!!!!!!!!!! xx

By *ornywhores4Couple  over a year ago

louth

well i would love more pics of my partner.....we say it everyday or weekend,but we get carried away with pleasure..........oops..

"yep, definitely getting the 'we don't like gothica' vibe."

bolloxs i missed again....Gothica I luv ya to bits, my own personal kicking post

I'd have had all of them of me... like a jigsaw puzzle but Mrs Notts just insists on getting a slice of the action..

Typical woman...

ben is shy lol. we do have face pics of us both in private though

We do hate having to 'ask' for a pic of the guys though..

It should be a given if they make contact, write a nice mail.. we then reply showing interest and still no offer.. we hate asking lol.

We have some of me on.. and always if interested send faces sooner rather than wait till were gagging to then be told to bugger off... easier at the start eh.

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

when sending out mail, i all ways send face pic , then if they like they can look at the rest,

It seems to work for me

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Is it possible some of these couples are the same ones that consider their females halves "something to offer", hence don't meet single males who thus have "nothing to offer" ?

By *irtyduoCouple  over a year ago

nr stirling

there is one of my hubby with back to cam but like u say it shows he has a fit bod, there is also a face pic of him in our private gallery, so friends can see his face, also i think the woman are nicer to look at really lol, more pleasing to the eye, altho some pic of the guy to give you some idea is a must i think, especially as we meet couples!!! but my hubby is no munter lol beleive me!!! i think also if the chick in the profile is hot to trot then we dont think she would shack up with a total munter lol!!!! then again!!! lol!

xx

By *achaCouple  over a year ago

manchester

thats not always the case

We are on here as a couple, as we started out playing that way, but I play alone now. For this reason, we have removed the pics of hubby. Don't want to delete account though.

Cyprus

" i think also if the chick in the profile is hot to trot then we dont think she would shack up with a total munter lol!!!!

"

Have you browsed this site lately?

» Add a new message to this topic