FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Who knows you're on a swingers site?

Who knows you're on a swingers site?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nvictus OP   Man  over a year ago

Beeston

Obviously we are all fairly certain you are, but who knows in the vanilla world?

For me it's my ex-wife - she's my best mate and we tell each other all sorts of stuff

My last 2 girlfriends also knew something about it, but never wanted to know details (I always hide my profile when I'm in a relationship, before you ask).

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Nobody. Not one single person.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

As far as we know....nobody!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I told three of my best friends on a night out when we were all d*unk - but they all think I went to a club once or twice then stopped! They were avidly curious!! Xx

By *ampWithABrainWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

My 2 best mates both know, ones catholic but she's very open minded. My aunt knows, I'm very close to her and she's a total hippy in her outlook. I knew I'd be ok telling those 3. Wouldn't trust my sister as we're always falling out plus she's very conservative. She's only ever slept with people she's had a long term relationship with. Last night out she revealed she's never had a one night stand.

My sister knows as does 3 close friends in work....and of course my man, as this is how I met him!!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

My daughter, two or three friends, and several workmates (cos they're on here too! )

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

[Removed by poster at 26/09/14 21:04:20]

My best friend who I also work with aswell as 2 other girls I work with all know im on here.. they think it's great as I'm single and not harming anyone and love to hear my exploits haha

My best girlfriend, she's the one I tell if I'm having a 121 ect

Most of my nilla friends. All my work colleagues (including management). All my previous work mates up to directors. My sister. Some of my fab friends families. In fact I haven't hidden it from anyone. Why should I be ashamed of my chosen way of life! It's legal and harmless.

In previous job I introduced two customers to fab. One was for a while a FB. A couple of work colleagues joined fab (both ladies)

It is part of my life, part of my personality, part of me.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Most of my nilla friends. All my work colleagues (including management). All my previous work mates up to directors. My sister. Some of my fab friends families. In fact I haven't hidden it from anyone. Why should I be ashamed of my chosen way of life! It's legal and harmless.

In previous job I introduced two customers to fab. One was for a while a FB. A couple of work colleagues joined fab (both ladies)

It is part of my life, part of my personality, part of me."

Its not a case of being ashamed, none of our friends or family know anything about our sex life. I guess they assume we have sex but they don't need the details really.

I do think that single people are wise to have at least one friend who knows.

One of my friends knows and she's fascinated by it. Wasn't very surprised either, wonder why

Not sure, quite a few of our friends know that we lead an unconventional lifestyle, none know the specifics so doubt anyone knows what sites we use.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

One of my sister knows as she was my safety person. I told a few select friends....then some more found out after a friend borrowed my phone and I hadn't logged out of fab

No dramas from it though

By *cd and scruffCouple  over a year ago

Rochester

my partner.

I'm not on a swinger's site.

My friend, she browses now and then

Her

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Those persons who need to.....

Just me! I know .....

My best friend who I told whilst d*unk, her reaction surprised me in a good way so I kinda wished I just told her sooner!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'm not on a swinger's site. "

Do you know I could have sworn you were. My mistake

"Obviously we are all fairly certain you are, but who knows in the vanilla world?

For me it's my ex-wife - she's my best mate and we tell each other all sorts of stuff

My last 2 girlfriends also knew something about it, but never wanted to know details (I always hide my profile when I'm in a relationship, before you ask)."

I love it so who are you trying to get the message across to?

By *ittykate84Woman  over a year ago

CHESTER

Nobody I am extremely private I dont really share much with anyone

"My best friend who I told whilst d*unk, her reaction surprised me in a good way so I kinda wished I just told her sooner!"

Has she joined

"My best friend who I told whilst d*unk, her reaction surprised me in a good way so I kinda wished I just told her sooner!

Has she joined "

No although she wants to try a club with me! Lol

"My best friend who I told whilst d*unk, her reaction surprised me in a good way so I kinda wished I just told her sooner!

Has she joined

No although she wants to try a club with me! Lol"

Lol let me know when

"I'm not on a swinger's site.

Do you know I could have sworn you were. My mistake "

It was just someone that looked like me.

"I'm not on a swinger's site.

Do you know I could have sworn you were. My mistake

It was just someone that looked like me. "

Hmmmm

I've not told anyone although considered telling my best pal.

Paul has told his best friend

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I have a few close friends who know but most think I am on a chat/dating site

About 12 people know. 6 are workmates. my boss was really sweet yesterday before I left work, as id been asked to go out one day this week, she called me back before I left, I thought it was work-related but she said to me to be careful when I meet as she worries about me.

I was really touched as shes a tough little welsh woman, but she was genuinely meaning it.

My best friend knows, as when i was meeting she was my safety net when i went on a meet, in case i needed an "emergency" phone call for escape, or just simply for if anything went wrong in a bad way tgeres was someone to tell the police my last whereabouts, you never know what to expect of anyone you hardly know in the real world or online

By *lactontogMan  over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

Most people know we do due to newspapers, our jobs etc but everyone is fine about it and never disrespectful.

Nobody, as far as I know... That's probably a fair few people less than actually do know

By *exycleanerWoman  over a year ago

pontefract

nobody knows ,never told my sister even in my previous life ,as not sure she would understand it all ,she has only ever been with her hubby,

however my ex told his brother we even played with him once (my ex idea not mine) and a mate he worked with and yep you,ve guessed it ex wanted to arrange a meet with him

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Nobody. Not one single person."

Ditto!

By *orkmalewithPAMan  over a year ago

York

Just a coupe of people in Town that work near me that are on here as well (York is a small place!) We just say hi in passing and thats it as we are all looking for different things... apart from that just one friend.

I have told a few friends that i have been in threesomes with couples. and that some i met off the internet. i tell them other sites, like do my wife .com or pof!

A handful of close friends and my ex (who I'm still close to and met on a similar site)

My friends and some close work collegues. I dont hide it but I dont shout about it either

Her

my therapist,my social worker the police and the guard outside my cell.

Only the paparazzi and Jeremy Kyle

"Only the paparazzi and Jeremy Kyle "

Just about everyone that is close to me does.. I don't shout it from the roof tops but i am not embarrassed about being on here or what i do... And i like to share my experiences with them ( without divulging anyone else's identity of course ) so my mum, my kids, friends and work colleagues... I have refrained from telling the post man and my hair dresser

The two main girls i work with know im on hear, one thinks its dreadful and cant believe i do this and the other, when i was on my own always made me tell her if i was meeting anyone and wanted all the details

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

My best friend, and my (fairly recent) ex. They are my back up for meets.

I don't see the need for anyone else to know. I am doing them no harm... and I do not discuss my bank balance, toilet habits, my voting preference or my sex life - some things are meant to remain private.

Clacton on Sea

"Only the paparazzi and Jeremy Kyle "

Paparazzi are bad enough but not Jeremy Kyle lol...thought he only handled asbo's.

We did get invited on Trisha and Kilroy Silk but polity said no.

When we ended up in the newspapers yonks ago we thought thats our life ended yet surprisingly it worked the other way.

Vanilla people are just as fascinated about naughty goings on as we (swingers) are.

"Just about everyone that is close to me does.. I don't shout it from the roof tops but i am not embarrassed about being on here or what i do... And i like to share my experiences with them ( without divulging anyone else's identity of course ) so my mum, my kids, friends and work colleagues... I have refrained from telling the post man and my hair dresser "

Kids?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

The same people that know about the rest of my sex life...none. It would be no bigger if it came out as they know what I'm like but I feel no need to broadcast it.

By *smWoman  over a year ago

saltash

One of daughters knows, she's ok with it, other daughter doesn't have the same mindset. My best friend, her hubby, two lovely guy friends know, we spent a lovely d*unk evening comparing fab to grinder lol.

My brother in law knows, has know for ages as late hubby wanted to make sure I had a trusted friend to ask as my phone safety net. And he is now on the site himself . Lol .

My neighbour thinks its hilarious. A few other close friends

Clacton on Sea

"My neighbour thinks its hilarious. A few other close friends"

Always nice having good neighbours lol.

My best friend and my Sister. Both for safety reasons

"Just about everyone that is close to me does.. I don't shout it from the roof tops but i am not embarrassed about being on here or what i do... And i like to share my experiences with them ( without divulging anyone else's identity of course ) so my mum, my kids, friends and work colleagues... I have refrained from telling the post man and my hair dresser

Kids? "

long story.. it was my bitter ex that told my mum and my kids

London

Why do some assume because you don't divulge your *PRIVATE* business, you're ashamed? Could some bright spark explain that correlation to this simple soul.

May I add I don't share the details of my bank account, how many times a day I take a dump, what colour knickers I'm wearing either...am I odd?!!

A couple of very close friends and my ex who I am great mates with.

Only my husband who i met via another swingers site and a guy at work also knows cus i met him on another swinging site too lol

Other than that its only people i have met who know i am a swinger

im not ashamed about it thou but i dont tell family friends and work mates other stuff about my life either !

"Why do some assume because you don't divulge your *PRIVATE* business, you're ashamed? Could some bright spark explain that correlation to this simple soul.

May I add I don't share the details of my bank account, how many times a day I take a dump, what colour knickers I'm wearing either...am I odd?!! "

I feel the same, what has my sexual activities got to do with anyone else, its not a badge of honour

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Some friends and a supportive neighbor that I've known for years - I've kept things a bit vague with family as I don't fancy sharing my meets.

"Why do some assume because you don't divulge your *PRIVATE* business, you're ashamed? Could some bright spark explain that correlation to this simple soul.

May I add I don't share the details of my bank account, how many times a day I take a dump, what colour knickers I'm wearing either...am I odd?!! I feel the same, what has my sexual activities got to do with anyone else, its not a badge of honour"

i didn't assume or cross reference it to anyone.. I merely said i wasn't ashamed..just because you don't divulge your private life to others that's your business but i did not say you were ashamed because you don't... Nor do i discuss it because i want an accolade.. Im obviously generally more open and can't keep my mouth shut as i know all my friends bowel habits as well as i know my own.. We must talk some shit!!

By *issyyourbadWoman  over a year ago

Dorset

Everyone

May I add I don't share the details of my bank account, how many times a day I take a dump, what colour knickers I'm wearing either...am I odd?!! I feel the same, what has my sexual activities got to do with anyone else, its not a badge of honour

i didn't assume or cross reference it to anyone.. I merely said i wasn't ashamed..just because you don't divulge your private life to others that's your business but i did not say you were ashamed because you don't... Nor do i discuss it because i want an accolade.. Im obviously generally more open and can't keep my mouth shut as i know all my friends bowel habits as well as i know my own.. We must talk some shit!! "

think you've quoted the wrong post, I was agreeing with mistress about not needing to tell everyone. I never quoted or mentioned you so not sure why you quoted me unless it was a mistake

"Obviously we are all fairly certain you are, but who knows in the vanilla world?

My last 2 girlfriends also knew something about it, but never wanted to know details (I always hide my profile when I'm in a relationship, before you ask)."

A good friend who, although she doesn't understand it, wants to know that I'm as safe as possible when meeting new people

Two of my friends and an ex work colleagues (he was on here too) know.....I don't discuss it with everyone but if anyone asked me I'd be honest about it.

May I add I don't share the details of my bank account, how many times a day I take a dump, what colour knickers I'm wearing either...am I odd?!! "

If anyone asked I'd deny it anyway. No-one else's business.

London

May I add I don't share the details of my bank account, how many times a day I take a dump, what colour knickers I'm wearing either...am I odd?!! I feel the same, what has my sexual activities got to do with anyone else, its not a badge of honour

i didn't assume or cross reference it to anyone.. I merely said i wasn't ashamed..just because you don't divulge your private life to others that's your business but i did not say you were ashamed because you don't... Nor do i discuss it because i want an accolade.. Im obviously generally more open and can't keep my mouth shut as i know all my friends bowel habits as well as i know my own.. We must talk some shit!! "

I didn't say you did! Several people have said they weren't ashamed as if by not sharing the personal minutiae of one's life you must be ashamed.

I try not to remind myself!

By *EXY50ishWoman  over a year ago

Anywhere and nowhere

Nobody at all. One of the reasons I NEVER play near home

By *overs14Couple  over a year ago

norwich

I've told a few friends. Some have taken it well and some haven't.

i didn't assume or cross reference it to anyone.. I merely said i wasn't ashamed..just because you don't divulge your private life to others that's your business but i did not say you were ashamed because you don't... Nor do i discuss it because i want an accolade.. Im obviously generally more open and can't keep my mouth shut as i know all my friends bowel habits as well as i know my own.. We must talk some shit!!

I didn't say you did! Several people have said they weren't ashamed as if by not sharing the personal minutiae of one's life you must be ashamed."

sorry my mistake.. I thought because you had posted after my comment it was directed at me..

i didn't assume or cross reference it to anyone.. I merely said i wasn't ashamed..just because you don't divulge your private life to others that's your business but i did not say you were ashamed because you don't... Nor do i discuss it because i want an accolade.. Im obviously generally more open and can't keep my mouth shut as i know all my friends bowel habits as well as i know my own.. We must talk some shit!! think you've quoted the wrong post, I was agreeing with mistress about not needing to tell everyone. I never quoted or mentioned you so not sure why you quoted me unless it was a mistake"

it was a mistake sorry, i thought the post was directed at me so i was just replying saying i don't talk about it with my friends because i want a medal.. Im just a chatterbox

Most of our friends know and also my son. What is the problem

Nobody did till today then some not so discrete moron decided to brag to a customer (taxi driver). Said customer happens to be 1 of our best mates who is that vanilla we are convinced she's still a virgin and she definitely had no idea we were into this. Moron described us that well to her that the second she got out she called us and told us all about our night last night I'm pretty sure she knew more about last night than we ddo!!!!

By *organ and rob zombieCouple  over a year ago

bradford

A few close friends know

You.

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Newbury

People I have met through fabs...

I'm quite a private person anyway.

By *nvictus OP   Man  over a year ago

Beeston

Geesh... who would have thought it but I'm getting hate mail for this thread

There are some serious retreads on this site

"Geesh... who would have thought it but I'm getting hate mail for this thread

There are some serious retreads on this site "

Hate mail?

Nobody, it's my own dirty little secret

i didn't assume or cross reference it to anyone.. I merely said i wasn't ashamed..just because you don't divulge your private life to others that's your business but i did not say you were ashamed because you don't... Nor do i discuss it because i want an accolade.. Im obviously generally more open and can't keep my mouth shut as i know all my friends bowel habits as well as i know my own.. We must talk some shit!! think you've quoted the wrong post, I was agreeing with mistress about not needing to tell everyone. I never quoted or mentioned you so not sure why you quoted me unless it was a mistake

it was a mistake sorry, i thought the post was directed at me so i was just replying saying i don't talk about it with my friends because i want a medal.. Im just a chatterbox "

that's OK don't worry about it

"People I have met through fabs...

I'm quite a private person anyway. "

Snap ..

No one. I have one friend who has a vague idea what I get up (he's my safety buddy) but not specifics.

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

Most of my mates (they've known me forever and know what a slapper I've always been)...my male office mate (it came up in convo) and a couple of workmates I used to travel in with...my parents know I "date" guys I meet on t'interweb (one meet in my local walked in as I was chatting to my Dad and Stepmum!)

Nobody. I've never told anyone friend or family.

"Geesh... who would have thought it but I'm getting hate mail for this thread

There are some serious retreads on this site "

I seriously doubt people are giving you hate mail over a thread like this I would lay off the pills if they are making you feel that way.

By *amesGBMan  over a year ago

Cyprus

My neighbours - they are the ones who referred me to this site.

Few guys I work with who have a laugh about it from time to time

By *supermenCouple (MM)  over a year ago

North London

Your mum

Few friends, my daughter and mother have an inkling, if they asked, I would tell them, but no need to metion anything til they do actually ask me..

"Your mum "

Oi!!

Non of our vanilla friends know that's we are on here or that we are swingers!

Don't see the need to tell others our business

My ex, my eldest, few friends and my gum clinic

its up to the individual who they tell or if want to keep it private

By *eyondCuriousWoman  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Pretty much everyone other than family...i don't mind who knows x

» Add a new message to this topic