FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > soo many potentials that have age restrictions....I'm30 and ruled out as not 32!

soo many potentials that have age restrictions....I'm30 and ruled out as not 32!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I can outshine well beyond my years, so many profiles suit my interests and I suit theres but I can't message as restrictions in the way! Many have same issues?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's because they are THEIR preferences, as yours are yours! We all have them and put them in place to stop unwanted mails...

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"I can outshine well beyond my years, so many profiles suit my interests and I suit theres but I can't message as restrictions in the way! Many have same issues? "

Yes its frustrating but nothing you can do about it, just have to move on and look for someone else.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Didn't post this to try and change things, just pointing out the frustration with it and hopefully share this issue with others....well make myself feel better by knowing I'm not the only one

I've had a few change their preferences after talking on here or meeting at socials

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Didn't post this to try and change things, just pointing out the frustration with it and hopefully share this issue with others....well make myself feel better by knowing I'm not the only one "

but the point the first poster who replied is a fair one... if you have a perferencial age range of 18 to 46 yourself... why shouldn't others be allowed to have there... or is it one rule for you and another for others??

glass houses and throwing stones springs to mind...

if you want people to respect your preferences... shouldn't you respect theirs?

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I can outshine well beyond my years, so many profiles suit my interests and I suit theres but I can't message as restrictions in the way! Many have same issues? "

Obviously you don't suit their interests because otherwise they wouldn't have filters in place preventing you from messaging!

Yes it can be frustrating when someone you're interested in isn't looking for what you have to offer, (which includes your gender, age, skin colour, height and other physical attributes as well as what you can/can't and will/won't do), but that's life.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"That's because they are THEIR preferences, as yours are yours! We all have them and put them in place to stop unwanted mails..."

I think it telling the op has age restrictions whilst bemoaning the fact others have theirs. Oh the irony!

try catching them in a chat room or fabbing a pic sometimes you get noticed that way

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"I've had a few change their preferences after talking on here or meeting at socials "

Yeah, I upped my age range to 35+ after meeting you

OP...yep, it happens (by the way, I'm 47, so out of your age range)...just move on to the next one, who knows, that could be the meet of a lifetime

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

[Removed by poster at 28/09/14 07:12:44]

Im confused about outshine, Do you want to wash peoples Cars ?

Gimp

It does sometimes but It isn't t hard to find alternatives with the 1000's of profiles out there

Surely the fact that you are out of their age range means that they aren't actually potentials?

By *ambslass48Woman  over a year ago

Peterborough

I got men changing their age to fit In my age preferences lol but admit it at least in their message

Why would you suit their interests if they have an age restriction as really you don't so no we don't have the same issues, must just be you

» Add a new message to this topic