FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > girls are from venus men are from mars ?

girls are from venus men are from mars ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eavenNhell OP   Couple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

This one seems to be doing the rounds but can't remember it on here!

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I

have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.

Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."

I said, "WHAT??!! What was that?!" So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...

"You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man."

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her.

We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, "Lets get a pair for each outfit."

We went on to the jewellery department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... she was so excited. She must have

thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't

even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey."

She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement.

milling with excited anticipation, she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier." I could hardly contain myself when I

blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, "WHAT?"

I then said, "Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to

satisfy your shopping needs as a woman." And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I

am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either.... but at least that bitch knows I'm smarter than her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Other than it being a title of a famous book.

The whole philosophy of Venus goes back 1000's of years with men worshipping Venus as a goddess. Not only that, symbolism plays a big part. The 'V' also representing a woman's womb.

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Better men than me have been baffled by this since time began.

Cock a deaf 'un and let others work it out for you

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Boiling an egg by grilling - the manly way of cooking.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

To be honest the book itself perpetuated the myth that men and women are so different, and the piss poor joke that came with the OP (I know its not the OPs - I've seen it before) perpetuates the myth that men and women are at war constantly.

There are many women who don't like to shop, whose sex drive is as high as a mans, and who work in 'male' careers like engineering, mechanics, or sport, and many men who enjoy clothes shopping (my ex FB was one. That man had a walk in wardrobe), can take or leave sex, or who work in 'female' careers like teaching and nursing.

I constantly hope that gender stereotypes might start disappearing in the 21st century, but it seems there are many people who are comfortable with the myths. Oh well.

My understanding of the saying is very simple.

Males are typically the gene spreaders of the species, women the raisers. In animal circles, a male will seek out as many strong, healthy partners to share his genes with as possible, competing with other males for the privilege, and then having proven his superior survivability by overcoming his competition, the woman/women who are the focus of his sexual attentions will know that they're receiving strong DNA that betters their own genes chances of surviving too - this makes sense given the massive investment of time, energy and emotion that raising a child entails.

Humans have (largely) evolved past such a basic approach to the mating game, it being understood that males too need to play their part in the nurturing process of a child, but I think the underlying psychology of love, sex, reproduction and family remains largely the same as it has for millions of years.

and t'girls are from uranus

"and t'girls are from uranus "

Oh my god hahahhahaha

"and t'girls are from uranus "

Not from my anus.... Suckitup

Gimp

By *lintessential1Man  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

we live on the same planet but in different worlds...most women seem to think that the male's ability to get sex is exactly that of the female's when it isn't exactly the case...

"and t'girls are from uranus

Not from my anus.... Suckitup

Gimp"

hahaha,,ya just cant stop thinkin bout it can ya,,lol

Are Doggers from Pluto...???

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

[Removed by poster at 28/09/14 11:10:21]

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Its pretty simple actually - our brains are indeed wired differently, and under the influence of a different 'brew' of hormones anyway. I am pretty left-side logic dominant (well most of the time! ) so more 'male' thinking than some, but womens brains are more connected left to right in particular ways apparently, so we literally do process and communicate the same information differently.

He says chalk, she hears cheese, and all hell breaks loose, or vice versa.

Which reminded me, I was recently recommended the book 'Why women talk and men walk' and just got one off Amazon for 17p! Result!!

» Add a new message to this topic