FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Gents fun team??

Gents fun team??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifferent69 OP   Man  over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Read a thread frim a lady requesting interest from a TEAM!!

Of guys for group fun.

Got me thinking if any other ladies are harbouring the same fantasy or wish??

Does this appeal or is it repugnent,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aisy2012Couple  over a year ago

everywhere

Sexy wants me to arrange 4 or 5 guys, preferably black guys, to meet her & enjoy her for 3 or 4 hours. I am to take her to them & collect her afterwards.

Know this sounds "cuckold" but that's not what it's about

By *ifferent69 OP   Man  over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Hhhmm ok, but would you reply to a post or seek a profile stating team of guys available for group fun for lady or ladies.

If so what would be ideal number, would you exspect them to provide

Venue to??

Also ideal mix I suppose, young / old/ slim / muscular/ cuddly/ black / asian/ white etc etc

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Every woman will like a different type of guy - some race restricted, others not. Build type varies, as does required cock size.

The larger the group of teamed up guys, and the more varied, the greater the possibility that you will have enough that match your target's needs. The next requirement is for them to be in the right area or able to travel widely enough. And have availability when required. It's a common issue that when a group meet is arranged that a good percentage fail to show up, even if confirmed as attending.

I'd suggest that guys get together, that organisers select appropriately and screen who's in and who's out for their groups. Veris may help you to start with, but nothing beats meeting in the flesh, as you get a feel for how accurate someone's description is, how decent and honest they may appear etc.

Organising any group event is a tough job, so don't underestimate it. If a group of guys meet at a swingers club then you at least know that there's some commitment to swinging. Otherwise just get together in a pub etc.

Good luck!

» Add a new message to this topic