FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > what would you class as a milf?

what would you class as a milf?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Discussion earlier with my friend who is a single 20 year old mum. She described how two men were loudly discussing her and whether she was a milf or not when she was walking by. One had the conviction she was a "milf" the other said she was too young to be classed as one and was just "a b*tch with a baby". Was just thinking about it now and was curious on who people agreed with, is there a certain criteria society thinks you have to fit in before you get this 'status'?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

labels that others bandy about are their own terminology..

and yes whilst there will be some who aspire to be and are cool with whatever tag etc, most folks probably are just happy to be 'themselves'..

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I guess if you take it literally it's could apply to anyone who is a mother regardless of age.

However, if you consider the origins, it refers to the mother of a teenage lad who is deemed fuckable by the lad's mates - example Stifler's mother. Which would imply a bird in her 20's with a young sprog is indeed just a bitch with a baby.

If 'milf' is indeed a 'status' young women aspire to attain, they really should re-evaluate their life.

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"Discussion earlier with my friend who is a single 20 year old mum. She described how two men were loudly discussing her and whether she was a milf or not when she was walking by. One had the conviction she was a "milf" the other said she was too young to be classed as one and was just "a b*tch with a baby". Was just thinking about it now and was curious on who people agreed with, is there a certain criteria society thinks you have to fit in before you get this 'status'?"

Those guys are pricks.... Simples

By *uttyjonnMan  over a year ago

cheshire

considering the option I would go for a milf - what a pair of numbnuts 'a b*tch with a baby'

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Milf can be anyone who has had a child....lots of sexy milfs out there!! In my opinion, horny milfs are my fav x

By *renchbambi xWoman  over a year ago

Need to know basis

if you're Mum and men want to f**k you...i guess age has no relevance. you are/she is a Mum I'd Like to F**k...Simples!

Disclaimer: i admit to not have read any of the previous posts

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Discussion earlier with my friend who is a single 20 year old mum. She described how two men were loudly discussing her and whether she was a milf or not when she was walking by. One had the conviction she was a "milf" the other said she was too young to be classed as one and was just "a b*tch with a baby". Was just thinking about it now and was curious on who people agreed with, is there a certain criteria society thinks you have to fit in before you get this 'status'?"

I don't agree with either of those two low lifes. Society as a whole doesn't have a criteria for anyone to be classed as a milf, just a certain section of it

bitch with a baby - omg charmers they are not

"bitch with a baby - omg charmers they are not "

[Removed by poster at 30/09/14 20:54:22]

What awful men!

Hope you're friend's ok!!

I get accused of being a 'milf' but I take it with a large pinch of salt! I don't need a label.

By *irimusMan  over a year ago

Burnley

I don't think milf means simply what it stands for. I think it implies someone who's kids have grown up, and who has a certain classy, Mrs Robinson kind of sophistication..

"I don't think milf means simply what it stands for. I think it implies someone who's kids have grown up, and who has a certain classy, Mrs Robinson kind of sophistication.. "

That's it for me

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I don't think milf means simply what it stands for. I think it implies someone who's kids have grown up, and who has a certain classy, Mrs Robinson kind of sophistication.. "

why would anyone with any class and sophistication want to be known by an acronym that stands for "mother I'd like to fuck"?

Any mum who's fit and you would like to fuck

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"labels that others bandy about are their own terminology..

and yes whilst there will be some who aspire to be and are cool with whatever tag etc, most folks probably are just happy to be 'themselves'..

"

By *irimusMan  over a year ago

Burnley

"

why would anyone with any class and sophistication want to be known by an acronym that stands for "mother I'd like to fuck"?"

I don't think they get a choice in the matter...

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

why would anyone with any class and sophistication want to be known by an acronym that stands for "mother I'd like to fuck"?

I don't think they get a choice in the matter..."

this is true! Ok why would anyone who likes the look of someone with class and sophistication imagine that calling them a "mother I'd like to fuck" is a compliment?

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

[Removed by poster at 30/09/14 21:32:46]

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

To me I would be more annoyed and the bitch remark.

A woman who is a mother that you would like to have sex with, could be classed as a milf.

Your mum.

» Add a new message to this topic