FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > teeth whitening

teeth whitening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litterbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Last week in my check up my dentist suggested an expensive whitening treatment. I have declined but I wondered if anyone has had great results with dentist or home whitening kits

Any experiences to share?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icefellatwoMan  over a year ago

hastings

"Last week in my check up my dentist suggested an expensive whitening treatment. I have declined but I wondered if anyone has had great results with dentist or home whitening kits

Any experiences to share?"

The only good dentist is a dead one.

Until you get tooth ache

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Last week in my check up my dentist suggested an expensive whitening treatment. I have declined but I wondered if anyone has had great results with dentist or home whitening kits

Any experiences to share?"

I have a friend who is a dentist and says the kits are shit, solely due the active ingredient not being strong enough that you get 'behind the counter'.

Best results achieved via a dentist. Shop around fro cosmetic dentistry as I dont think it is overly expensive

By *anchestercubMan  over a year ago

manchester & NI

Home whitening kits aren't worth they money at all.

You'll get guaranteed results from the dentist.

From what I've seen of it - the effects look dreadful!

Somebody that you otherwise might like smiles at you - and all you see is a glaring line of un-naturaly white choppers - really puts me off...

Or am I wrong - have I only noticed the ones who have over-done it?

I got bought a pearl kit by mum last Xmas. She bought it in America and its brilliant as long as u use it as instructed my teeth are much whiter than they used to be.

"From what I've seen of it - the effects look dreadful!

Somebody that you otherwise might like smiles at you - and all you see is a glaring line of un-naturaly white choppers - really puts me off...

Or am I wrong - have I only noticed the ones who have over-done it?

"

I think too many people go for the un-natural Hollywood look. It doesnt have to be that white. You go for a couple of treatments and see where you are happy to stop at

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I ve heard it makes your teeth a lot more sensitive,

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

And remember any crowns will not be whitened - so they will stick out like a sore thumb.

I had mine done at the dentist after an accident which left a number of my teeth discoloured. I also had to have some of the damaged teeth bleached internally. It wasn't the quickest of processes, and involved having to wear a 'tooth-bath' at home - but the results were noticeable without looking silly - and i felt a lot more confident when I smiled - so it was worth it. If you want any further info just pm me hun. Xx

By *lttattoocoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

I use crest whitening strips get them off eBay. Half an hour and teeth look great. Not expensive either

ive got teeth like a witch doctors necklace,so think ill try it

Lady I went out with for a bit did laser teeth whitening, she was always busy . Should a got mine done and every now and then I see a add pop up on fb for the same thing and its like 40 £

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've just come back from a check up. My dentist gave me a clean and polish. All I could think was that I hope this new chap hasn't got Parkinsons.

I use hydrogen peroxide 9% ( diluted) as a mouthwash twice a week , works a treat for me , don't use it if you have mouth ulcers tho..its £1.30 from tescos pharmacy

[Removed by poster at 06/11/14 12:14:58]

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I had the dentist whitening done this year and I am thrilled with the results. I needed to get my front teeth refilled so I had to do it to bring up the colour before the filling. He made proper casts then made gum shields. You put in the cream and leave over night 10 for two weeks and 16 for one (i think).

The tops of my bottom teeth had become discoloured bearing in mind the age of my teeth.It took all that away.I have the perfect colour for me .. (not horrendous white) the filling has been done it is perfect and totally unoticable.

I can buy syringes at about 50 I think to top up when ever I need.

I will be honest and say no one has noticed but this is just because my family dont look at me or notice anything. If I dont mention it they wouldnt dream of saying.

much the same at work.

so Yes I would recommend spending extra. My son uses strips he buys in USA and one day I told him his teeth had a blue tinge what had he been doing..

would scare me using cheap stuff the enamel can disolve so easy .

Im told laser is very painful.. my method left me with sensitve teeth for a week but that is all,

do it !!

I had an airflow clean at my dental practice which invoked really cold water and powder and although my teeth were not particularly that discoloured, I and others could see the difference. It cost £46. My brother just paid £600 to have his whitened at his dentist and there was no difference at all (although he is only 24 and his teeth are white anyway). I'm having a deep penetration clean (oo err) which is £65 and then will have the airflow every 3 months.

I wouldn't buy any home whitening kits, they just don't work.

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Mine cost £300 and it was worth every penny . I could have used another syringe and gone whiter but it raised mine about 6 shades I think would have to ask again to remember . He took pictures for proof also.

I imagine as my teeth are older than most here and never been whitened before there was a fair challenge for bleaching was called Enlighten. 10%and 16% which is stronger than you can buy over counter.

if you get sensitive teeth you can add sensitive toothpaste into the shields .. u can also just rub it straight on teeth or gum to aid the discomfort.

» Add a new message to this topic