FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A funny thing happened...

A funny thing happened...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he tactile technician OP   Man  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

a funny thing did indeed happen to me on returning from a meet with a woman from this forum yesterday. Take a crowded bus from the Railway station in Stevenage, towards Luton, add Arriva as an operator, pack it with a number of over excited school children, a wheelchair user and a blind guy with his guide dog, call it the number 102 via Lister hospital and introduce an engine compartment fire for just a little bit of extra sparkle. As the bus was trundleing on its way I became aware of a strong diesel smell, and I believed at the time that someone had opened a window and exhaust fumes were spilling into the passenger compartment, a little while later the bus was filling with smoke, and the driver kept mindlessly carrying on with the task of trying his damndest to ignore the noise of excited school children. At last it dawned on him and the bus was brought to a halt as flames started to break from the engine compartment, and the school kids crowded forwarded in an attempt to avoid the fire. The bus was evacuated, and people moved away, just in time as the fire took hold, a boom was heard and a fire ball inveloped the now empty bus. We were all safe, even Marshall the guide dog, who must have been thinking to himself that that was a meet that will take some beating!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Omg that must of been so scary. Glad everyone was safe.

You won't be forgetting that meet in a rush

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

That could only happen to you TT

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Wow .. A lucky escape . glad that you are safe

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Not had a bus catch fire on me, but a few years ago one broke down, then about a week later on the same route, another one got a puncture

Glad you're ok anyway TT

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Crikey, glad you're all ok. That sounds terrible. What was the bus driver thinking?

Thanks guys, now who has a similar memory of a meet? A meet that sticks out in their mind for a particularly exciting event? and the world moved for me too doesn't count unless it involves something else more than just the world moving;-)...which reminds me on another occasion many years ago I was meeting a woman in Somerton, near Euston, on a Saturday morning, during our playtime we heard a distant explosion and were a little startled but continued with what we had met for. Later that same day I was on a train to Harpenden when people were all pointing out the window and saying OMG and wow! etc etc, when I arrived home I learnt that the petrol storage tanks at Bunsfield had exploded and that was the noise that had knocked me off my stride earlier that day

"Thanks guys, now who has a similar memory of a meet? A meet that sticks out in their mind for a particularly exciting event? and the world moved for me too doesn't count unless it involves something else more than just the world moving;-)...which reminds me on another occasion many years ago I was meeting a woman in Somerton, near Euston, on a Saturday morning, during our playtime we heard a distant explosion and were a little startled but continued with what we had met for. Later that same day I was on a train to Harpenden when people were all pointing out the window and saying OMG and wow! etc etc, when I arrived home I learnt that the petrol storage tanks at Bunsfield had exploded and that was the noise that had knocked me off my stride earlier that day "

And you bloody blamed me a while ago for you hugging street furniture!!

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

pleased there was a happy ending

"Thanks guys, now who has a similar memory of a meet? A meet that sticks out in their mind for a particularly exciting event? and the world moved for me too doesn't count unless it involves something else more than just the world moving;-)...which reminds me on another occasion many years ago I was meeting a woman in Somerton, near Euston, on a Saturday morning, during our playtime we heard a distant explosion and were a little startled but continued with what we had met for. Later that same day I was on a train to Harpenden when people were all pointing out the window and saying OMG and wow! etc etc, when I arrived home I learnt that the petrol storage tanks at Bunsfield had exploded and that was the noise that had knocked me off my stride earlier that day

And you bloody blamed me a while ago for you hugging street furniture!! "

blamed you? No no no, couldn't have been me, you're mistaking me with someone else surely?

"Thanks guys, now who has a similar memory of a meet? A meet that sticks out in their mind for a particularly exciting event? and the world moved for me too doesn't count unless it involves something else more than just the world moving;-)...which reminds me on another occasion many years ago I was meeting a woman in Somerton, near Euston, on a Saturday morning, during our playtime we heard a distant explosion and were a little startled but continued with what we had met for. Later that same day I was on a train to Harpenden when people were all pointing out the window and saying OMG and wow! etc etc, when I arrived home I learnt that the petrol storage tanks at Bunsfield had exploded and that was the noise that had knocked me off my stride earlier that day

And you bloody blamed me a while ago for you hugging street furniture!! blamed you? No no no, couldn't have been me, you're mistaking me with someone else surely? "

It wasn't my fault ... It was self preservation

And you bloody blamed me a while ago for you hugging street furniture!! blamed you? No no no, couldn't have been me, you're mistaking me with someone else surely?

It wasn't my fault ... It was self preservation "

naturally, just remind me never to leap in front of a moving train to preserve you Strangely enough the day before I and my meet were just talking about what a 'dial a crisis' you are Minxie, and how we were missing you and your antics xx

What a really enjoyable post for once!

Thank you, TT

XXX

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Had minxie given you a toaster to take on the bus

And you bloody blamed me a while ago for you hugging street furniture!! blamed you? No no no, couldn't have been me, you're mistaking me with someone else surely?

It wasn't my fault ... It was self preservation naturally, just remind me never to leap in front of a moving train to preserve you Strangely enough the day before I and my meet were just talking about what a 'dial a crisis' you are Minxie, and how we were missing you and your antics xx"

Oooooo I was missed lol

"Had minxie given you a toaster to take on the bus"

Oiiiiii I had nothing to do with this lol

"

Oiiiiii I had nothing to do with this lol "

Fuck! you'going to feel exonerated by this, but I was out with your black sister yesterday, and true to form I was walked straight into a bloody lamppost. She went one better than you Minxie , it split my boxer line and I gushed!

» Add a new message to this topic