FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > fantasy and lust

fantasy and lust

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifferent69 OP   Man  over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

For most fellas who see an atractive sexy woman will wonder the fantasy of......

" love to get on all fours, head in the pillow with arse in the air and give a good ploughing"

Well you get the gist....

Is it the same for ladies??? See a random guy go " Cooorrr" and imagine... Striding up to him stoping him in his tracks, droping to your knees, unziping him and gorging on his cock???

Or is that just fancifull....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm abnormal so this probably isn't the same for everyone, gonna reply anyway.

Hardly any guys make me go "phwoar", most guys i'll think 'not bad' or 'hmm wouldn't mind', plenty of guys i can take or leave them, depends on my level of horniness and desperation. This is because i don't actually have a type that i'm looking for. Always been like this as well, never had a particular type i've fantasised about, my fantasies are based on previous sex i've had.

Even when i find that "phwoar" guy i won't fantasise about fucking him, but really appreciate the view.

I do fantasise about fucking people when i know we are going to fuck, and usually because they have put ideas into my head...i only dirty chat with people i'm going to have sex with that day.

By *essiCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

The phwoarrs are very few, but yes they do happen and oh my when they do...nothing gets in the way

By *ifferent69 OP   Man  over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Hhhmmm thanks for reply.....

If the idea has to be there first is' nt that leaving you open for reality not fullfilling fantasy...then dissapointment.

Would also be perfectly frank and honest and say it or respect partners feelings.??

Also is there no room for spontenaity ( excuse spelling)...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hhhmmm thanks for reply.....

If the idea has to be there first is' nt that leaving you open for reality not fullfilling fantasy...then dissapointment.

Would also be perfectly frank and honest and say it or respect partners feelings.??

Also is there no room for spontenaity ( excuse spelling)..."

Nope. I like it when i'm going to meet someone, already know i'm likely to get sex (with no expectations of what it will be like), and if we communicate all the time before then about it we usually think up stuff we'll do or just work each other up about it, and then when actually having sex things just take their course and if we forget to do what we planned it doesn't matter coz we were worked up and ready for sex way before meeting so it's all good.

Never enters my head to think that way about anyone i'm not gonna fuck.

» Add a new message to this topic