FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > boring sex

boring sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What was the most boring sexual experience or partner u ever had.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No such thing as boring sex

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It takes two to make sex boring.

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

I would say up til around my mid 20's... although it didn't feel boring at the time by any means, but since my first orgasm in my late 20's, that was definitely a game changer for me

I spent over nine years with a guy who used to pride himself on going from start to finish - including foreplay - in under five minutes! I then spent the next 11 years with a guy with such a low sex drive that he thought I was a sex pest if I wanted sex more than once a month!

Guess there's no need to ask why fab does it for me right now? xx

"I spent over nine years with a guy who used to pride himself on going from start to finish - including foreplay - in under five minutes! I then spent the next 11 years with a guy with such a low sex drive that he thought I was a sex pest if I wanted sex more than once a month!

Guess there's no need to ask why fab does it for me right now? xx "

Patient woman! Wow.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Domestic sex with the ex-wife.

When the guy comes while the adverts are on

Start to finish in under 3 !!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

He shot whilst undressing then had to rush home.

"No such thing as boring sex "
There is when your not into the person and just laying back thinking of England ... lol

"I spent over nine years with a guy who used to pride himself on going from start to finish - including foreplay - in under five minutes! I then spent the next 11 years with a guy with such a low sex drive that he thought I was a sex pest if I wanted sex more than once a month!

I thought it was just me with the patience of a saint. 14 years and counting....

Mr one minute wonder, went out with him for a few weeks when i was 17. When we split up his brother told him i'd asked him to fuck me, which i got a lot of shit for despite never asking him to. Wasn't worth any of it.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

In one evening I had 1 guy shoot when he was feeling my boobs, then another guy that worried about coming too soon he couldn't get hard. I also had to avoid a guy who might have been either side of 70. That was not a classic night.

"It takes two to make sex boring. "

Don't agree

I've met a few guys who no matter now much I've encouraged them to do things a certain way etc they have refused to change their ways

guys who just bang away for hours and not go back to oral and do other things to break up the relentless fucking are boring, so have blinkers on sexually and no matter how many times you suggest something else they just don't want to do it

By *horshiperMan  over a year ago

London

Anything that is mechanical

By *y2funMan  over a year ago

DUDLEY

"What was the most boring sexual experience or partner u ever had....."

I so hope Ang dosn't read this, but last week..............

By *ack Genuine BullMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

When sex is good,

its very very good.......

And when its bad,

Its still very nice!

"Anything that is mechanical "

Unless you have built or bought a fucking machine.

By *omewhat_kinkyCouple  over a year ago

reigate

"Anything that is mechanical

Unless you have built or bought a fucking machine."

perfect .. tie her up on the fucking machine and go out and do the shopping

I used to fuck my mates sister ( she was married at the time but very unhappy with hubby) every time i fucked her she would tell me i didnt love her if i couldnt cum in 5 minutes she said she got bored if sex lasted longer than that.

I was gutted as id perfected holding off cumming until i wanted to needles to say after about 6 meets i called it a day

I thought it was just me with the patience of a saint. 14 years and counting.... "

Without trying to insult you in any way there's a very big difference. I wasn't sleeping around within those relationships - and I only joined fab when i'd been single for some time hun. Xxx

"No such thing as boring sex There is when your not into the person and just laying back thinking of England ... lol "

erm..... why would you have sex with someone you "weren't into"

"No such thing as boring sex There is when your not into the person and just laying back thinking of England ... lol

erm..... why would you have sex with someone you "weren't into" "

because the only way you know your not conpatable sexually is to have sex with them

I'm not sure I'd use the word boring but there has been the odd occasion when sexual compatibility has been lacking.

"No such thing as boring sex There is when your not into the person and just laying back thinking of England ... lol

because the only way you know your not conpatable sexually is to have sex with them "

Wow, interesting concept on the laws of chemical and physical attraction you have! forget the fact that you don't appeal and just fuck 'em, if they are 'boring' in the sack, then your initial instincts were correct! that takes the "kissing of frogs" to a whole new level.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I'm not sure I have ever had boring sex per se but I have had sex that has lacked that hot passion which I seek, but like others have said you really don't know how it's going to be until you try it out

Sorry but there is Lol. I often get bored..And if they Dont take the hint from things I do to try to liven it up. I just hurry them along.

I never got bored having sex with my husband,I could watch television from under his armpit

because the only way you know your not conpatable sexually is to have sex with them "

yes your right and I am sure I am not the only one here to have had this . lol

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Oh no, I can't say that! he maybe reading.

(her)

A few months back I finally brought home someone I'd fancied for yeaaaars.. :D

No oral

No anal

Don't look at my boobs

Missionary only

She came first and went to sleep.

Each to ones own and all that, but disappointed much? :L

"A few months back I finally brought home someone I'd fancied for yeaaaars.. :D

No oral

No anal

Don't look at my boobs

Missionary only

She came first and went to sleep.

Each to ones own and all that, but disappointed much? :L

"

that must have really disappointed the thrill of finally getting her home.....

By *aisyDoandDaisyDontWoman  over a year ago

little old town of Reading!

There is Definately such a thing as boring sex!! Doesn't matter how experienced or assertive you are in the bedroom- if your partner doesn't know what they are doing, despite guidance given- it can be boring... I resent the implication that boring sex is avoidable if you are good yourself, or know what you want. Fact of the matter is! Some people are just bad in bed. No amount of direction or encouragement is going to change that. Talent is something you are born with, skill is something you have to work hard to achieve. Unfortunately, some people have neither when it comes to sex.

By *aisyDoandDaisyDontWoman  over a year ago

little old town of Reading!

I would hasten to add that that comment was made in terms of this site, rather than a long term relationship, where you have time to work these things out!!

Ohhhh yes there is....

Well said....so true

Passive partners. Both men and woman. Put some effort in ffs!!!

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

because the only way you know your not conpatable sexually is to have sex with them

Wow, interesting concept on the laws of chemical and physical attraction you have! forget the fact that you don't appeal and just fuck 'em, if they are 'boring' in the sack, then your initial instincts were correct! that takes the "kissing of frogs" to a whole new level. "

No, i'd have to agree. I have been compatible with many, many people on a friendship level, an attraction level. But then in the sack it's been terrible. So yeah, one does have to kiss a lot of frogs.

I thought it was just me with the patience of a saint. 14 years and counting....

Without trying to insult you in any way there's a very big difference. I wasn't sleeping around within those relationships - and I only joined fab when i'd been single for some time hun. Xxx

"

Spare me the lecture, ive heard it all before. it doesnt help me or my marriage. Divorce would, but it isnt a viable option.

By *trawberry-popWoman  over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"There is Definately such a thing as boring sex!! Doesn't matter how experienced or assertive you are in the bedroom- if your partner doesn't know what they are doing, despite guidance given- it can be boring... I resent the implication that boring sex is avoidable if you are good yourself, or know what you want. Fact of the matter is! Some people are just bad in bed. No amount of direction or encouragement is going to change that. Talent is something you are born with, skill is something you have to work hard to achieve. Unfortunately, some people have neither when it comes to sex. "

. Trust me there is lol, my ex hubby was the most boring man in bed I ever knew

Wow, interesting concept on the laws of chemical and physical attraction you have! forget the fact that you don't appeal and just fuck 'em, if they are 'boring' in the sack, then your initial instincts were correct! that takes the "kissing of frogs" to a whole new level. "

it's perfectly possible to be mentally and physically attracted to someone and just not click sexually

when the woman doesn't move in bed... lay down like a bag !

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

. I used to see a Japanese lady who wanted to be fucked non stop for ninety minutes and even insisted that I kept cock inside her after I came. Might be great for the first thirty minutes but becomes boring if you cannot stop for a glass of water or a brief rest . These breaks make the experience more enjoyable.

By *ngel_38Woman  over a year ago

Staffs

The young men i met of here.

Wow, interesting concept on the laws of chemical and physical attraction you have! forget the fact that you don't appeal and just fuck 'em, if they are 'boring' in the sack, then your initial instincts were correct! that takes the "kissing of frogs" to a whole new level.

it's perfectly possible to be mentally and physically attracted to someone and just not click sexually"

Totally agree! but the quote I responded to appeared to be from the juxtaposition ie, 'no attraction'

If you "weren't into' someone, surely you would excercise your fundamental right to choose NOT to "lie back and think of England" neither one of us would take one for the team! or be pressured into doing so! where's the fun in that?

it's perfectly possible to be mentally and physically attracted to someone and just not click sexually"

I've had this. Was crazy in lust with a guy and the kissing was well horny but the sex was dull. He wanted it slow and always in the same position. I only ever came once with him and that was cuz I was on top.

By *nne CallanWoman  over a year ago

Nothing to see here. Please move along.

Ive been known in the past to have a book on the pillow so I could carry on reading while he just got on with it

someone a few years ago springs to mind...i actually fell asleep more than once...i think he'd been advised to take his time at some point, and had taken it rather too much to heart!

11 Years bugger me.... No wonder you are on here.... Oh and great profile by the way made me chuckle...

By *otts PervsCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"No such thing as boring sex . Trust me there is lol, my ex hubby was the most boring man in bed I ever knew "

Mine was to

I've never had boring sex with a partner ... Only a couple of un memorable one night stands d*unk ... But they might have been good ... I don't know I was trashed lol

» Add a new message to this topic