FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > jealousy

jealousy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When we first started swinging I didn't know how I felt about seeing my other half with another woman although I liked the idea of swinging

The first time I saw him with another woman I felt quite sad and in fact jealous that he was having so much fun with someone else, silly I know but still

After thinking about this we did it again and I felt completely different, I think I hadn't seperated sex from feelings by then having never dipped my toes in this lifestyle before

Now I love seeing Mr have fun with others and enjoy watching it

So my question is, how did you feel whilst seeing your partner with someone else for the first time?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exyLancs2Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Blew the fuses of pleasure, spontaneously came on the spot. That's how we knew it was for us

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We had exactly the same experience the first time. We didn't know what to feel or what to expect. We were a lot younger then too........

Over the years, we've talked about stuff a lot more prior to meeting people and become a lot more open about what we both like as individuals and as a team.

Now it's exciting to see each other having fun with others without the jealous feelings.

"We had exactly the same experience the first time. We didn't know what to feel or what to expect. We were a lot younger then too........

Over the years, we've talked about stuff a lot more prior to meeting people and become a lot more open about what we both like as individuals and as a team.

Now it's exciting to see each other having fun with others without the jealous feelings."

Agree completely

I think because Mr had swung before so to speak he knew what it was all about, although we'd talked about it a lot I was very nieve to what it would actually be like and not having seperated sex and feelings towards somebody I think that's why it happened

Now though is a completely different story

"When we first started swinging I didn't know how I felt about seeing my other half with another woman although I liked the idea of swinging

The first time I saw him with another woman I felt quite sad and in fact jealous that he was having so much fun with someone else, silly I know but still

After thinking about this we did it again and I felt completely different, I think I hadn't seperated sex from feelings by then having never dipped my toes in this lifestyle before

Now I love seeing Mr have fun with others and enjoy watching it

So my question is, how did you feel whilst seeing your partner with someone else for the first time? "

A lot of people feel that way some give up as its upsetting them more than giving pleasure others works their way through it its not for everyone but when you work out how it fits in your life it can be a lot of fun.

Op why are you not playing with other men, seems only the hubby is having the fun? go on, have some fun to with other men

"Op why are you not playing with other men, seems only the hubby is having the fun? go on, have some fun to with other men "

If you look at our veri summary we've met plenty

I prefer to play with couples so that we can all have fun together and I have a lady to play with too

» Add a new message to this topic