FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sexy is a state of mind...

Sexy is a state of mind...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rtemisia OP   Woman  over a year ago

Norwich

Does being sexy come with feeling sexy? Is confidence - without arrogance - the key?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Does being sexy come with feeling sexy? Is confidence - without arrogance - the key?"

No, I'd say not - it's often linked, but aside from that there is just 'a vibe', and people either have it, or they don't.

It's quite mysterious in some ways, you can't quite put your finger on it!!

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

To me it an holistic thing that gives off and almost tangible energy you can feel.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does being sexy come with feeling sexy? Is confidence - without arrogance - the key?"

Sexy is utterly suggestive, even though the society has a major role in what "people" would find sexy yet individual's tastes can vary...

Having said that I think you feel/be sexy if people make you feel that way, by complimenting you, smiling at you...

Arrogance and confident aren't normally linked but assholes do that

Norwich

A smile from a stranger can alter a whole day for the better. A leer from a lunatic less so!

I think so yeah. Definitely a bit of both.

Other people can validate (to yourself) that you're sexy (or not), but unless you yourself believe it then it's not gonna matter what anyone else thinks.

If you're having sex then you're sexy, seems as simple as that to me sometimes though, haha.

Yes...If you act negatively it creates an atmosphere, just the same as acting Sexually will create a flirtatious seductive ambience. I believe anyone can be sexy...and enjoy it too.

Norwich

"I think so yeah. Definitely a bit of both.

Other people can validate (to yourself) that you're sexy (or not), but unless you yourself believe it then it's not gonna matter what anyone else thinks.

If you're having sex then you're sexy, seems as simple as that to me sometimes though, haha."

All true

no I think some people are sexy and some just aren't.

If a lady feels sexy she moves and carrys herself sexy and people that are looking notice and you get the smile the nod the hello from a stranger and you feel sexyer and look even better

Confidence is sexy you got to like yourself for anyone else to like you xx

Some people just kid themselves there sexy though don't they? and if a mans desperate for sex he will think a pig looks sexy. And if hes that stupid he will be easily fooled and impressed.

I think sexy comes from within, I don't think sexy and attractive go hand in hand though I think you can find someone sexy without finding them attractive and be attracted to someone you don't find sexy

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Yes being confident can create sexiness.... Sucker for arrogance! But sometimes nothing more sexy than someone who has very little confidence when they are clearly stunning.... All maybe a state of mind?

"I think sexy comes from within, I don't think sexy and attractive go hand in hand though I think you can find someone sexy without finding them attractive and be attracted to someone you don't find sexy "

Yes, if your desperate.

Confidence can be a factor...but sexy is different things to different people. Sometimes it's just a connection with a person, and that same person could leave someone else totally cold. I don't think there's any one definition.

"I think sexy comes from within, I don't think sexy and attractive go hand in hand though I think you can find someone sexy without finding them attractive and be attracted to someone you don't find sexy

Yes, if your desperate."

What's being desperate got to do with anything?

"Yes being confident can create sexiness.... Sucker for arrogance! But sometimes nothing more sexy than someone who has very little confidence when they are clearly stunning.... All maybe a state of mind? "

yes its in the mind and it shows on the outside too when feeling sexy ...... xx

"I think sexy comes from within, I don't think sexy and attractive go hand in hand though I think you can find someone sexy without finding them attractive and be attracted to someone you don't find sexy

Yes, if your desperate.

What's being desperate got to do with anything?"

Meaning most men would prefer a 20 year old slim blonde, but they cant get one so they take what they can get.

Any holes a goal.

I agree the sexier you feel the sexier you look to others. It's a vibe you give off

Yes, if your desperate.

Meaning most men would prefer a 20 year old slim blonde, but they cant get one so they take what they can get.

Any holes a goal."

lolol made me smile xx

[Removed by poster at 29/11/14 21:59:37]

Yes, if your desperate.

Any holes a goal."

Do you really think that about yourself? Some guys might be like that but plenty of guys aren't like that.

Yes, if your desperate.

Any holes a goal.

Do you really think that about yourself? Some guys might be like that but plenty of guys aren't like that."

No not about myself, just the way most men are.

Yes, if your desperate.

Any holes a goal.

Do you really think that about yourself? Some guys might be like that but plenty of guys aren't like that.

No not about myself, just the way most men are."

yes some are your right ... But not all . x

Yes, if your desperate.

Any holes a goal.

No not about myself, just the way most men are."

Ok, was a bit upset for you then that's all.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

I have been told that the sexiest thing about me is that I don't know how sexy I am, whatever that means

think its more than one thing - i can not feel sexy but be told i am - have been told im a sexy bitch full stop when i just dont see it - which as someone said that in itself is a sexy thing - being confident and sure of yourself but not in a cocky way some people find attractive but some might feel its a threat

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I think sexy is a state of mind

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I think sexy is a state of mind, I felt really sexy the other day, today not so much so

When I'm getting ready for a meet then on the meet I feel sexy even if I know I don't look it

I don't think i ever feels sexy but sometimes when I'm good out i look at myself and think...you haven't scrubbed up to bad tonight even if i do say so myself

Nah...no matter how much I think I'm sexy, I'm not

If what you've just said sticks in the back of your wind, then that's the prevailing sentiment that will manifest itself physically, whether in the eyes or in the body language.

"If what you've just said sticks in the back of your wind, then that's the prevailing sentiment that will manifest itself physically, whether in the eyes or in the body language."

maybe my wind is the problem

Okay

"Okay "

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"If a lady feels sexy she moves and carrys herself sexy and people that are looking notice and you get the smile the nod the hello from a stranger and you feel sexyer and look even better

Confidence is sexy you got to like yourself for anyone else to like you xx"

yep I have to agree. .. If you're feeling good about yourself is kinda contagious. ... But definitely confidence and arrogance are two wildly different things. .. confidence is very sexy....arrogance a complete turn off for me

"To me it an holistic thing that gives off and almost tangible energy you can feel."

I think this. I've currently lost mine and I find others are treating me differently because I'm just not feeling it , and not giving off any sexy vibes

I'm of the view that a lot of things start (and end) with the mind. If you feel confident and sexy, even if you're without makeup or in casual wear, it will show. Would it be too much to say it creates an aura?

We've all seen a man or woman who doesn't possess traditional/classical /society-determined attractiveness but just has that something, that intangible something which makes you look at them.

It's very possible that individual has confidence in themselves and dare I say, feels sexy.

I personally find ladys that feel sexy attractive. I also sometimes see very attractive lady and not find her sexy as she is not sexy she does not carry that sexness where you know yes she is comfortable in her own skin and willing to let go and enjoy herself

To have to constantly reassure and be told you are wrong and im not sexy for me is turn off its not arrogant to know that people can find you desirable.

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

it absolutely is about confidence and feeling at ease with yourself i think

» Add a new message to this topic