FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I have

I have

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rcticFoxxx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

Gotten way too bitchy. I was gone for less than 2 months (hey if you remember me!) and now that I'm back I don't seem to understand the concept of politeness.

I'm polite to the extent that I don't voice my opinions all the time, but internally I've become a bit of a dick.

Somebody sent me a message just saying hi how are you... And I said to myself 'worse for seeing your ugly mug. Delete!'

Is it me and my frame of mind? Or is it some of the single guys giving single guys in general a bad image? I've probably responded to 2 new people since I've been back.

Is it wrong of me to be so judgemental and shallow?!

I'm coming to the conclusion that I don't belong in the world of fab. But I don't belong in the dating world either. However I'm staying because I enjoy the forum. I know I could hide my profile, but what if a decent guy shows up and I miss my opportunity?

Rant over. It's good to be back!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't help what you feel....you can help how you act.

"Gotten way too bitchy. I was gone for less than 2 months (hey if you remember me!) and now that I'm back I don't seem to understand the concept of politeness.

I'm polite to the extent that I don't voice my opinions all the time, but internally I've become a bit of a dick.

Somebody sent me a message just saying hi how are you... And I said to myself 'worse for seeing your ugly mug. Delete!'

Is it me and my frame of mind? Or is it some of the single guys giving single guys in general a bad image? I've probably responded to 2 new people since I've been back.

I'm coming to the conclusion that I don't belong in the world of fab. But I don't belong in the dating world either. However I'm staying because I enjoy the forum. I know I could hide my profile, but what if a decent guy shows up and I miss my opportunity?

Rant over. It's good to be back! "

People will either love you or hate you for who you are, don't change and roll with the flow!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Can't help what you feel....you can help how you act.

"

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Im not answering all those questions OP.

I dont remember you from before but, you should say it how it is but expect to upset if what you says offends.

Better to do that than to bullshit

Could be all the Oreos and hot chocolate you're having.

I think i have become less tolerant of the bullshit

Hereabouts

"Could be all the Oreos and hot chocolate you're having.

"

And not sharing anyone who thinks they can share my Oreos can go fuck themselves

By *icefellatwoMan  over a year ago

hastings

"Gotten way too bitchy. I was gone for less than 2 months (hey if you remember me!) and now that I'm back I don't seem to understand the concept of politeness.

Just be yourself don't change because of a few idiots just block and enjoy the forums

As long as you can reap what you sow and take the consequences of your actions like a grown up

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

I think that as long as you can take any abuse coming your way or shitty messages from guys about your looks then all's fair in love and war

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

And as long as you don't start any why are the men mean and nasty threads, if your going to give it be prepared to take it

"Could be all the Oreos and hot chocolate you're having.

And not sharing anyone who thinks they can share my Oreos can go fuck themselves "

Bloody hell. You didn't even let me type my second post. But, after that..i think i'd refrain from it now.

Bit ruthless over those Oreos ain't ya!? I'd stick to my Hob Knob.

By *tmmCouple  over a year ago

harlow

Lol it gets lke that on here. Phil deals with the messages 1 because I'm sub and 2 because I don't have the patience.

If ever do messages it's normally to tell someone to do one.

R xxx

Hereabouts

Thanks everyone.

I'm a big girl, I can take the insults!

What's that saying about being afraid of monsters when you're the biggest monster around?

I have 4 sisters, I can definitely take just as much shit as I give!

» Add a new message to this topic