FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mickey Rourke was back in the boxing ring.....

Mickey Rourke was back in the boxing ring.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emmefatale OP   Woman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

...at 62 years of age.....what a physique!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-30254007

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like him. I will check out this link later.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Yes but did'nt he have muscle implants for his part in the movie "The wrestler".

Saw him appear on WWE Raw one week when that film came out, and the wrestlers were mocking him as fake.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Yes but did'nt he have muscle implants for his part in the movie "The wrestler".

Saw him appear on WWE Raw one week when that film came out, and the wrestlers were mocking him as fake. "

Pot calling the kettle black there I think.

His face will explode if it's hit

Believe me Mickey Rourke is no fake.

These muscle bound arseholes that make a mockery of grappling are actors. All their fights are choreographed and the results are decided in the dressing rooms

Mickey is real deal. He carved out a quite respectful professional boxing career whilst he was younger even went to Buenos Aries and went into one of toughest prisons in Latin America and challenged the man considered to be the greatest Middleweight ever Carlis Monzon to a fight.

He has had operations to fix cosmetic botch ups he had done in his face over the years

I know he is very outspoken against hypocritical directors who passed over him and gave film roles to as he puts it junkies and alcoholic actors like Sheen and Downey Jr.

Nah I like Mickey, genuine guy and incredible boxer

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"Believe me Mickey Rourke is no fake.

These muscle bound arseholes that make a mockery of grappling are actors. All their fights are choreographed and the results are decided in the dressing rooms

Mickey is real deal. He carved out a quite respectful professional boxing career whilst he was younger even went to Buenos Aries and went into one of toughest prisons in Latin America and challenged the man considered to be the greatest Middleweight ever Carlis Monzon to a fight.

He has had operations to fix cosmetic botch ups he had done in his face over the years

I know he is very outspoken against hypocritical directors who passed over him and gave film roles to as he puts it junkies and alcoholic actors like Sheen and Downey Jr.

Nah I like Mickey, genuine guy and incredible boxer "

Yes i know wrestling matches are fake and pre-choreographed, my point is they were mocking his muscle bound physique as fake because they were not real muscles just implants.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Believe me Mickey Rourke is no fake.

Nah I like Mickey, genuine guy and incredible boxer "

By *eMontresMan  over a year ago

Halesowen

I liked him as Marv - great film (Sin City)

He has the same physique in The Expendables.

If they were implants surely he would have got bigger ones to make him look fake like one of those parts on WWE

He looks to me like a Light Heavyweight or Cruiserweight boxer

Which is half a stone to a stone heavier than he was when he actually boxed.

Stallone has a larger physique for a smaller man and I don't hear them rip him for being fake

Should read prats on WWE predict text at it again

» Add a new message to this topic