FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > It's beginning to feel like Christmas

It's beginning to feel like Christmas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *couser83 OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Hi all, I have just got back from a meeting about sorting out the Christmas meal for the homeless and disadvantage. Can't believe it's just under 4 weeks away

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I keep forgetting I'm going on holiday before then

Liverpool

"I keep forgetting I'm going on holiday before then

"

Somewhere nice and hot?

Somewhere nice and hot?"

no, Belgium and Holland staying with my sister

Liverpool

Somewhere nice and hot?no, Belgium and Holland staying with my sister

"

Hope you have snow. I think we are going to have a white Christmas.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

I don't care if its 4 weeks, i don't do Christmas until december 1st, Bah Humbug!

Liverpool

"I don't care if its 4 weeks, i don't do Christmas until december 1st, Bah Humbug! "

Only 27 days till Christmas.

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

"I don't care if its 4 weeks, i don't do Christmas until december 1st, Bah Humbug!

Only 27 days till Christmas. "

Yes but its only November 28th.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Both our birthday's are before Christmas - safe to say we haven;t given it a thought yet. And probably won't until after my birthday on the 24th!

By *icketysplitsWoman  over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Both our birthday's are before Christmas - safe to say we haven;t given it a thought yet. And probably won't until after my birthday on the 24th!"

Were you born in a manger?

"I don't care if its 4 weeks, i don't do Christmas until december 1st, Bah Humbug! "

mardy buhger xx

"Hi all, I have just got back from a meeting about sorting out the Christmas meal for the homeless and disadvantage. Can't believe it's just under 4 weeks away "

Are you feeding all the homeless and disadvantaged? How do you define disadvantaged? Just asking. Actually, how do you define homeless? Do you send out invites?

Liverpool

"Hi all, I have just got back from a meeting about sorting out the Christmas meal for the homeless and disadvantage. Can't believe it's just under 4 weeks away

Are you feeding all the homeless and disadvantaged? How do you define disadvantaged? Just asking. Actually, how do you define homeless? Do you send out invites?"

Yes we do send out invites. They go to the different agencies that help out these people and they let their clients know that there is a Christmas meal for them. The disadvantage are those who are either too poor to have a Christmas meal or those who have nobody to spend Christmas with. I define homelessness as those who don't have a place they call their own. I.e those who are sleeping rough or are in hostels.

"Hi all, I have just got back from a meeting about sorting out the Christmas meal for the homeless and disadvantage. Can't believe it's just under 4 weeks away

Are you feeding all the homeless and disadvantaged? How do you define disadvantaged? Just asking. Actually, how do you define homeless? Do you send out invites?

Yes we do send out invites. They go to the different agencies that help out these people and they let their clients know that there is a Christmas meal for them. The disadvantage are those who are either too poor to have a Christmas meal or those who have nobody to spend Christmas with. I define homelessness as those who don't have a place they call their own. I.e those who are sleeping rough or are in hostels. "

Cool. And good that you are helping. (The vast majority of homeless are indeed not sleeping rough but being put up by friends on a temporary basis). I was put on the wrong foot by your initial post. It seemed to be, "Look at me, I am charitable and therefore worth a fuck." I can be too judgemental. Perhaps combining participation in charitable actions with fabswingers posts may not be the best approach?

Liverpool

Yes we do send out invites. They go to the different agencies that help out these people and they let their clients know that there is a Christmas meal for them. The disadvantage are those who are either too poor to have a Christmas meal or those who have nobody to spend Christmas with. I define homelessness as those who don't have a place they call their own. I.e those who are sleeping rough or are in hostels.

Cool. And good that you are helping. (The vast majority of homeless are indeed not sleeping rough but being put up by friends on a temporary basis). I was put on the wrong foot by your initial post. It seemed to be, "Look at me, I am charitable and therefore worth a fuck." I can be too judgemental. Perhaps combining participation in charitable actions with fabswingers posts may not be the best approach?"

Everything else get talked about on here and most of it is not to do with sex or swinging. But thank you.

Cool. And good that you are helping. (The vast majority of homeless are indeed not sleeping rough but being put up by friends on a temporary basis). I was put on the wrong foot by your initial post. It seemed to be, "Look at me, I am charitable and therefore worth a fuck." I can be too judgemental. Perhaps combining participation in charitable actions with fabswingers posts may not be the best approach?

Everything else get talked about on here and most of it is not to do with sex or swinging. But thank you. "

you talk about exactly what you want to, that's why this area is called the lounge. Its a very commendable thing your doing, where having a couple of old people round for Christmas dinner

Everything else get talked about on here and most of it is not to do with sex or swinging. But thank you. you talk about exactly what you want to, that's why this area is called the lounge. Its a very commendable thing your doing, where having a couple of old people round for Christmas dinner

"

Talk about what you like within the rules.

I've volunteered at Christmas and it was one of, if not the best Christmas I've ever had. Not sure why anyone would begrudge you posting about it

Liverpool

Everything else get talked about on here and most of it is not to do with sex or swinging. But thank you. you talk about exactly what you want to, that's why this area is called the lounge. Its a very commendable thing your doing, where having a couple of old people round for Christmas dinner

Talk about what you like within the rules.

I've volunteered at Christmas and it was one of, if not the best Christmas I've ever had. Not sure why anyone would begrudge you posting about it "

I think he thought I put the post up to try and get a fuck, or thinks that everything in this forum needs to be about sex/swinging because this site is a swingers site.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I won't be thinking much about Christmas until December 18th. I'll sort out presents for my parents but until the 18th that's all the Christmas stuff I'll do.

(I have an important - really important - report due in on 18th. Christmas can wait until after that!)

I'm not participating till 21st...

Some of us have to partake x but not without a fight x

Bloody Christmas tunes in tescos x

Well done to the op though x

I'll send a donation to the salvation army x

Liverpool

"I don't care if its 4 weeks, i don't do Christmas until december 1st, Bah Humbug!

Some of us have to partake x but not without a fight x

Bloody Christmas tunes in tescos x

Well done to the op though x

I'll send a donation to the salvation army x "

» Add a new message to this topic