FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Christmas table setting

Christmas table setting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

So do you go all out when decorating your table for Christmas Day dinner? I've just bought some really pretty table decorations such as a table runner and place mats..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So do you go all out when decorating your table for Christmas Day dinner? I've just bought some really pretty table decorations such as a table runner and place mats.. "

I'm thinking. My theme is red and gold. Bought nice Candle stand Cant wait to do the flat next weekend. xx

Yep. Bought new tablecloth and runner in Lanzarote. They do some lovely ones in the Canaries. Doing Christmas Day for my Mum, Dad, sister and her new bloke for the first time this year. Done Boxing Day before but not Xmas day

When I was married we did. The children had their own table with snowman design crockery,tumblers,place mats and linen. The adult table was always red and gold with a centre piece of holly from my tree and candles. It was the only time of year all my children,their partners and grandchildren sat down together and spent a whole day together.

Its my favourite bit, I go different colours and decorations every year. I'm so sad I even look for a new way of folding my napkins each time!

"Yep. Bought new tablecloth and runner in Lanzarote. They do some lovely ones in the Canaries. Doing Christmas Day for my Mum, Dad, sister and her new bloke for the first time this year. Done Boxing Day before but not Xmas day "

Wishing you a blessed one

"Yep. Bought new tablecloth and runner in Lanzarote. They do some lovely ones in the Canaries. Doing Christmas Day for my Mum, Dad, sister and her new bloke for the first time this year. Done Boxing Day before but not Xmas day

Wishing you a blessed one "

And you too, thanks

I'm working Christmas day so won't be having a Christmas dinner

Bought 2 new dinner sets, new cutlery and new wine glasses (full house this xmas) but not found tablecloth, runner etc yet

By *allieJWoman  over a year ago

East Lancashire

When cooking Xmas lunch at home I will always have a decorated table. Love doing it.

This year I will be on a beach in Australia so I'm guessing paper plates

"Its my favourite bit, I go different colours and decorations every year. I'm so sad I even look for a new way of folding my napkins each time!"

I saw a way to fold green napkins to look like Christmas trees !! They looked awesome !!

"Its my favourite bit, I go different colours and decorations every year. I'm so sad I even look for a new way of folding my napkins each time!

I saw a way to fold green napkins to look like Christmas trees !! They looked awesome !! "

Triangles

Hate Christmas.

But this year the money I would have been spending on presents for my son that my ex won't let me see I will give the presents to our local basics bank

Hopefully someone else's children will have a nice Xmas.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Got some very nice candles

"Its my favourite bit, I go different colours and decorations every year. I'm so sad I even look for a new way of folding my napkins each time!

I saw a way to fold green napkins to look like Christmas trees !! They looked awesome !!

Triangles "

Nope Christmas trees !!

Well I bought 4 place settings and there is only 3 so far...so if anyone wants feeding....just bring booze

I saw a way to fold green napkins to look like Christmas trees !! They looked awesome !! "

Not done green yet I might try that next year, cheers for the tip xx

By *anatee175Couple  over a year ago

Sunderland

There used to be six at our Christmas dinner but now that four have sadly passed away it's just the two of us.

I have a pointsettier linen table cloth, a Yankee Candle centre piece which is snowmen. Napkins with crackers champagne flutes and a few bits of table confetti which is always set christmas eve.

Claire

I hope to unless the bah humbug monster envelops me as I shop for new table decorations

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

I love all the table decorating

What's a runner ?

I've just brought some chocolate mints in the prettiest tiniest decorated boxes to place by each table setting. Crackers is the next thing to get !

"I've just brought some chocolate mints in the prettiest tiniest decorated boxes to place by each table setting. Crackers is the next thing to get ! "

I'm trying to find some crackers too

"What's a runner ? "

It's a bit of fabric that drapes down the length of the table

"I've just brought some chocolate mints in the prettiest tiniest decorated boxes to place by each table setting. Crackers is the next thing to get !

I'm trying to find some crackers too "

Jacobs are my favourite and I quite like the poppy seed ones. What cheese do you normally get ?

"I've just brought some chocolate mints in the prettiest tiniest decorated boxes to place by each table setting. Crackers is the next thing to get !

Jacobs are my favourite and I quite like the poppy seed ones. What cheese do you normally get ? "

Lol Christmas crackers not eating crackers however I love a bit of Stilton at Christmas

"What's a runner ?

It's a bit of fabric that drapes down the length of the table "

Oh ok

We don't have one of those. We don't really dress the table but we do make a big effort with the food and drink. You can't see the table when it's all laid out.

Jacobs are my favourite and I quite like the poppy seed ones. What cheese do you normally get ?

Lol Christmas crackers not eating crackers however I love a bit of Stilton at Christmas "

Stilton is my favourite as well. I don't have a cracker with it though.

"What's a runner ?

It's a bit of fabric that drapes down the length of the table

Oh ok

We don't have one of those. We don't really dress the table but we do make a big effort with the food and drink. You can't see the table when it's all laid out. "

Ahh ok good food is great...my next buy is a turkey lol

Lol Christmas crackers not eating crackers however I love a bit of Stilton at Christmas "

Oh yes...Stilton and Port

I decorate my table when my decs go up and yes I go all out and usually make a big centrepiece

Lol Christmas crackers not eating crackers however I love a bit of Stilton at Christmas

Oh yes...Stilton and Port "

I love that Wensleydale with cranberries. I've been to the Christmas market in Worcester today, the cheeses there were amazing. I love doing a cheeseboard for tea time on Christmas Day.

Oh yes...Stilton and Port

I love that Wensleydale with cranberries. I've been to the Christmas market in Worcester today, the cheeses there were amazing. I love doing a cheeseboard for tea time on Christmas Day. "

oooh my favourite from the market cheese stall is a Tequila, chilli and lime ....it's deliciously hot

» Add a new message to this topic