FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > polygamy

polygamy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Most swingers keep this life style secret and are don't dare facing the society, their friends, colleagues, family, neighbors ect with this choice. However there is an old version of swinginging that uses to be accepted socially and bilically. Where a man can have more than one sexual partner but this will imply obligations and partnership.

Also according to research, the fertility rate in Europe Britain and the USA is on average 1.38 children per family. The minimum required fertility rate for a population to reverse is 2.11. Which means that without immigration Europe is going to desappear/collaps within few generations. The reason why the immigration policy.

Also according to Demographic statistics women outnumber men in Europe and the USA. In the USA for example there are about 8 milion women more than men. In NY 33% of men are gay, and another 2million men in Prison. Millions of men chose to stay single unlike most most women who prefer to be in a long term relationship. All this brings us to a gender Demographic crisis. More than 20 million women not able to find a male partner.

Now lets assume the government decides to take another approach to solve this long term problem by making

Polygamy legal.

I wanted to know the opinions here as swingers who have no problem sharing their partner. Would you be in favour of it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Always wanted 2 partners ever since my first threesome. I'd be for it, and it'd have to go equal ways, not just male privilege.

I come from a huge family (down to polygamy and two ancestors producing lots of kids), i love the idea of a huge family. Don't think it would be that confusing about parentage in this day and age of DNA being able to be studied.

Polygamy is legal, it's bigamy that isn't.

Anyway, people have kids out of wedlock as it is so I'm not sure how it'd contribute to the increase in population.

"Polygamy is legal, it's bigamy that isn't.

Anyway, people have kids out of wedlock as it is so I'm not sure how it'd contribute to the increase in population. "

Quite right. And I thought we were living on an over-crowded island? If that is the case, do we want to encourage a population growth?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyway, people have kids out of wedlock as it is so I'm not sure how it'd contribute to the increase in population.

Quite right. And I thought we were living on an over-crowded island? If that is the case, do we want to encourage a population growth? "

Over crowded with an aging population. 30% of the UK's pop is over 55. We have 3 ppl at working age for every pensioner and in 10 years its gonna get worse. Its about proprtion and age structure ruther than the number of the population.

Quite right. And I thought we were living on an over-crowded island? If that is the case, do we want to encourage a population growth?

Over crowded with an aging population. 30% of the UK's pop is over 55. We have 3 ppl at working age for every pensioner and in 10 years its gonna get worse. Its about proprtion and age structure ruther than the number of the population. "

......Ageing population because people are living longer though, only 17% are actually of pension age

» Add a new message to this topic