FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > frozen in time

frozen in time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If you could have your body frozen and knew it would be a 100% success rate to have it defrosted in 500 years time would you be frozen?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, because if everyone I love wasn't frozen too it would defeat the object of being brought back.

"No, because if everyone I love wasn't frozen too it would defeat the object of being brought back. "
would you not be interested to know what the world was like. Part of me would say no for the same reasons as you but then I'm also fascinated how the world would be

The freezing is successful. It is the thawing that worries me. Ever tried defrosting a frozen apple?

Mmmm... what an interesting question. I'd love to. But as already mentioned, I just couldn't leave my children behind. Think I'll wait for time travel to be invented!

By *ids_NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

"No, because if everyone I love wasn't frozen too it would defeat the object of being brought back. "

But if you just die anyhow then you not got your loved ones anyhow, so surely coming back In 500 years to a new life you'd meet new people who become your loved ones, just like you did this time round?

The biggest annoying thing would be to find that there isn't human life in 500 years time so nobody to thaw you out! And the way we going with our obsession on cleaning, which is reason for so many superbugs, obsessions with religion and hence war. Be lucky if we here in 200 years.

"If you could have your body frozen and knew it would be a 100% success rate to have it defrosted in 500 years time would you be frozen?

"

no

"If you could have your body frozen and knew it would be a 100% success rate to have it defrosted in 500 years time would you be frozen?

"

I sadly probs would

I sadly probs would"

why sadly, I would love to glimpse the future but would be scared to live in it. Maybe if I could come back for just 24 hrs

By *ids_NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Mmmm... what an interesting question. I'd love to. But as already mentioned, I just couldn't leave my children behind. Think I'll wait for time travel to be invented! "

It has but just can't be done.

However think going back in time would be far more fun, because of your knowledge you'd be in a far better position to do stuff...nothing worse than zooming forward 500 years and not have a clue how anything works, imagine zooming forward 500 years, 500 years ago and seeing people driving, using mobile phones, ATMs computers etc...you'd not have a clue.

"Mmmm... what an interesting question. I'd love to. But as already mentioned, I just couldn't leave my children behind. Think I'll wait for time travel to be invented!

It has but just can't be done.

However think going back in time would be far more fun, because of your knowledge you'd be in a far better position to do stuff...nothing worse than zooming forward 500 years and not have a clue how anything works, imagine zooming forward 500 years, 500 years ago and seeing people driving, using mobile phones, ATMs computers etc...you'd not have a clue."

Also imagine going forward 500 years and we have evolved and you can't participate in sex!!

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Id rather use the time I have left here and now

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No way...... I would be wearing out of season clothes.... fuck that

By *lligator3Man  over a year ago

scotland

Doesn't work- what age do you decide to be frozen?...when your too old to do anything when resuscitated or sacrifice your life now and get frozen at 40...50...

Just enjoy today I say

"No way...... I would be wearing out of season clothes.... fuck that"

Yeah just to see if Newcastle united could win something in the next 500 years

awwww you must love a few then sexy

"

No.... I have enough trouble with the technology we have now!! 500 years on there would be no chance for me!!!

"No, because if everyone I love wasn't frozen too it would defeat the object of being brought back.

But if you just die anyhow then you not got your loved ones anyhow, so surely coming back In 500 years to a new life you'd meet new people who become your loved ones, just like you did this time round?

The biggest annoying thing would be to find that there isn't human life in 500 years time so nobody to thaw you out! And the way we going with our obsession on cleaning, which is reason for so many superbugs, obsessions with religion and hence war. Be lucky if we here in 200 years."

I reckon were lucky if it's 20!

» Add a new message to this topic