FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 2 Free Cine World tickets

2 Free Cine World tickets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he tactile technician OP   Man  over a year ago

the good lands, the bad lands, the any where you may want me lands

After all the rave reviews for the Imitation Game from fellow fabsters and others, I set myself the idea of going to my local picture house yesterday. Now, I can hear many of you switching to another post from that, but for me and a few others, going to watch a block buster at your local cinema isn't as easy as rocking up paying the entrance price, stocking up on pop corn, and fizzy pop and sitting back to relax whilst the trailers for up coming films flash before your eyes.

It involves identifying what films are advertised as showing with an audio described aka AD soundtrack, and first checking that the cinema that says that AD is playing on the website actually will be doing what they say.

So this was my problem, no films showing at my local Cine World for last night were published as having AD. A quick call to Cine Worlds customer service resulted in a number of lame excuses such as....the AD soundtrack isn't released till 3 weeks after the release of the film? the production team may not have audio described the film at the time of the production and so on....

To cut a long post short, I now have 2 free tickets to a showing of my choice courtesy of Cine World for indirectly discriminating against me last night, so which one of my forum friends is at a bit of a loose end tonight?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I wouldn't have been happy and why would they release the audio three weeks later?

I know what your like TT and hope your going to take this further.

So what you going to see with your free tickets?

"I wouldn't have been happy and why would they release the audio three weeks later?

"

Hmmmmm, indecision, indecision, probably the Imitation game, I'd kick myself if I missed it, but the mischevious in me says that I should be boycotting Lickety Splits campaign and rocking along to watch Paddington! What do ya reckon?

"I wouldn't have been happy and why would they release the audio three weeks later?

Hmmmmm, indecision, indecision, probably the Imitation game, I'd kick myself if I missed it, but the mischevious in me says that I should be boycotting Lickety Splits campaign and rocking along to watch Paddington! What do ya reckon? "

oooh I reckon you should see imitation game first and then Paddington

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/11/14 20:49:08]

Interestingly, all of the showings of 'The Imitation Game' for today, tomorrow and Monday are audio described at the Nottingham Cineworld.

No showings of any film at the Luton Cineworld are showing as Audio described over the next few days.

Sounds like the excuse they made is B/S as the AD track is definitely available for The Imitation Game.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Interstellar is quite remarkably visual and i suspect thw atory can be followed without sound and the film got quite a few complaints cos the music was too loud and the star mumbled along in some slow mid western drawl.

"Interestingly, all of the showings of 'The Imitation Game' for today, tomorrow and Monday are audio described at the Nottingham Cineworld.

No showings of any film at the Luton Cineworld are showing as Audio described over the next few days.

Sounds like the excuse they made is B/S as the AD track is definitely available for The Imitation Game."

thanks professor xxx, Yeah! my sentiments entirely

"Interstellar is quite remarkably visual and i suspect thw atory can be followed without sound and the film got quite a few complaints cos the music was too loud and the star mumbled along in some slow mid western drawl."

Hey Steve, if I may suggest, upgrade to Dragon professional, the voice recognition package is having trouble with your acsent, lol

Brighton - even Hove!

"Interstellar is quite remarkably visual and i suspect thw atory can be followed without sound and the film got quite a few complaints cos the music was too loud and the star mumbled along in some slow mid western drawl.

Hey Steve, if I may suggest, upgrade to Dragon professional, the voice recognition package is having trouble

with your acsent, lol "

Translate this WATCH THE FILM NOAH IT'S THE BEST TWO HOURS EVER AND YOU'LL THANK ME

"Interstellar is quite remarkably visual and i suspect thw atory can be followed without sound and the film got quite a few complaints cos the music was too loud and the star mumbled along in some slow mid western drawl.

Hey Steve, if I may suggest, upgrade to Dragon professional, the voice recognition package is having trouble

with your acsent, lol

Translate this WATCH THE FILM NOAH IT'S THE BEST TWO HOURS EVER AND YOU'LL THANK ME "

Thanks Steve, lol, interpret this...what part of blind do you think allows you to watch anything? pmsl

Hmmmmm, indecision, indecision, probably the Imitation game, I'd kick myself if I missed it, but the mischevious in me says that I should be boycotting Lickety Splits campaign and rocking along to watch Paddington! What do ya reckon? "

Definitely Paddington! Be a rebel.

Brighton - even Hove!

with your acsent, lol

Translate this WATCH THE FILM

NOAH IT'S THE BEST TWO HOURS

EVER AND YOU'LL THANK ME

Thanks Steve, lol, interpret this...what

part of blind do you think allows you to

watch anything? pmsl

Oh for fuck sake. What a twat I am. Noah is a shit film anyway so you haven't missed much. sorry about that.

"

all done and dusted. Immitation Game was an excellent film, I even got treated to a falaffal kebab by my neighbour on the way home. Very strange indeed, it wasn't 2 AM and I hadn't just thrown up in a shop doorway. Must be getting old! lol

"all done and dusted. Immitation Game was an excellent film, I even got treated to a falaffal kebab by my neighbour on the way home. Very strange indeed, it wasn't 2 AM and I hadn't just thrown up in a shop doorway. Must be getting old! lol"
after I'd hyped it up I'm glad you enjoyed it xxxx

Brighton - even Hove!

I haven't seen it yet. Meant to be good.

"I haven't seen it yet. Meant to be good. "
strongly recommend it Steve; as many on here have done already

» Add a new message to this topic