FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > what do you think

what do you think

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just sat watching katie and pete but just looking at her with no make up on and she is not all that good looking strange mouth..... what do you all think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I think she has had that much surgery who is the real katie price?? what part of her is real? what part of her is fake ? lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

her mouth is strange and ugly (says kate moss sat here looking like vicky pollard) lol xxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think she's a 1st class grade 1 pain in the arse - well, that's the way she potrays herself on that rediculous program that she features in.

So far as looks are concerned - I don't rate her at all, she's had her day and the sooner the gets it through her thick head the better

As for Peter Andre - I can stomach him marginaly more than her, but to be truthfull I think they were made for each other

when shes made up i think shes amazing but when i seen her in celebrity jungle with no slap on i didnt even know who it was!!!!

she aint as pretty without all that make up 4 sure!

Hand on heart, never found her even remotely attractive. Not my type at all... loud brash cheap and a glorified chav...

But as a Mother.. well, credit where credits due!

Got to be the statement of the year when she said she wants some privacy while she tries to fix the marriage................. Errrrrr Hello!!

Forum Mod

Thats what too much lip plumping does for you! lol

What she said in FRONT of Peter Andre about doing her next series with a different husband kind of sums her up - cheap, attention-seeking and someone who no man will ever gain her unswerving support as a partner. I didn't like Peter Andre to begin with but I have a grudging respect for the guy for calling time on a one-sided marriage, however much it hurt him to do it.

» Add a new message to this topic