FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pensioner power!

Pensioner power!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago
Forum Mod

Has anyone rea the story about the pensioners on the cruise ship that came under attck by armed pirates?

Instead of locking themselves in their cabins like the Captian suggested they pelted the pirates with deck chairs and tables until they sped away lol

Would you do the same? or would you run and hide?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Has anyone rea the story about the pensioners on the cruise ship that came under attck by armed pirates?

Instead of locking themselves in their cabins like the Captian suggested they pelted the pirates with deck chairs and tables until they sped away lol

Would you do the same? or would you run and hide? "

depends if there were any johnny depp lookalikes really x

You know.. I have asked myself what i'd do if ever confronted.. Like those flights in the states etc.. or a cruise even..

I can honestly say 100% i'd fight.. Its not something i'd just charge head long into, or put others at risk if possible,, but I don't think i'd live with myself seeing others suffer while I lay back...

Even as a child.. i'd stick my nose in with bullies etc.. can't bear watching people being made miserable through people like lol...

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Anyone try to hurst one of mine, I'd kill em

By *arryJones1975Man  over a year ago

ely

I'd have led all the grannies off to a safe haven, whilst their brave hubbies pelted the deckchairs, and hugged and kissed the grannies till they all felt safe hee hee

Regards

Harry Jones

It's hard to know what you'd do if ever confronted with a dangerous situation like that. I like to think that I'd act and go down fighting if neccessary but then the realist in me would wonder if my actions could lead to the death of other people. I can't say for sure what I'd do. I guess it's that fear that they play upon. I know for sure that if the safety of others wasn't an issue I would definately retaliate or if certain death was imminent I'd take one of the bastards with me.

By *heffcpl4cplCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

My daves an idiot when it comes to things like that he would jump straight in without any thought for his safety we were in town once and he took on 3 blokes who were picking on a young lad he did get a bit of a battering but so did a cpl of the others too, i went barmy with him afterwards for being so stupid but he said he couldnt help it he had to help the poor lad

» Add a new message to this topic