FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > MAN SPRAY

MAN SPRAY

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My usual routine of paying through the nose for an adequate branded cologne may just change after smelling some beeeowtiful shizzle in Primark today for only £8. Just remember, kids, money doesn't always equate to quality

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If that's how ya wanna justify it ...

Depends what you call paying through the nose, if you shop about you can get top of the range stuff for reasonable prices, I got 100ml Hugo boss 22 quid I think that's a bargain really

"My usual routine of paying through the nose for an adequate branded cologne may just change after smelling some beeeowtiful shizzle in Primark today for only £8. Just remember, kids, money doesn't always equate to quality "

Probably made from the sweat of gnats in Uzbekistan.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Good post.

As much as I love my Issey Miyake and Mrs N's favourite as it reminds her of when we got together you may just catch me wearing (especially for work) "Jacket". An eight of the cost of your Primark cologne and lasts for roughly eight seconds at full stregnth too.

For the record, Body Shop have some half decent stuff if you want to cut down on cost.

(him)

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I feel quite giddy....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"My usual routine of paying through the nose for an adequate branded cologne may just change after smelling some beeeowtiful shizzle in Primark today for only £8. Just remember, kids, money doesn't always equate to quality

Probably made from the sweat of gnats in Uzbekistan. "

*Splat*.

"

For the record, Body Shop have some half decent stuff if you want to cut down on cost.

(him)"

Yeah, but white mulberry is so 1989

the best is TOM FORD ... NOIR

"the best is TOM FORD ... NOIR "

View 'made me' test Creed pure irish linen

I am sold

All I have to do now if forsake a holiday to afford it

Donna is a fan of Diesel so I generally where that, although that's getting expensive at nearly £1.40 a litre

Wear not where ffs

"Donna is a fan of Diesel so I generally where that, although that's getting expensive at nearly £1.40 a litre "

"the best is TOM FORD ... NOIR "

I'm a fan of Tom Ford too.

I reckon fragrances are definitely one of those things where you get what you pay for. You can tell a quality perfume from a cheap EDT.

slightly disappointed this isnt about cum

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"the best is TOM FORD ... NOIR

I am sold

All I have to do now if forsake a holiday to afford it "

good news...... a gentleman with the finest taste

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I am sold

good news...... a gentleman with the finest taste "

and Royal Water is nice too

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

"slightly disappointed this isnt about cum "

"My usual routine of paying through the nose for an adequate branded cologne may just change after smelling some beeeowtiful shizzle in Primark today for only £8. Just remember, kids, money doesn't always equate to quality "

Get mine from Lidl, so does my sister in law. I bought some chanel once for £100, not as nice as lidl either, only cost 4 quid.

A cheap £8 edt will last barely any time & have to be reapplied on numerous occasions! Jean paul gauliter classique parfum is lovely, ive fallen asleep after nights out & can still smell it in the morning

"My usual routine of paying through the nose for an adequate branded cologne may just change after smelling some beeeowtiful shizzle in Primark today for only £8. Just remember, kids, money doesn't always equate to quality

Probably made from the sweat of gnats in Uzbekistan. "

I am sold

good news...... a gentleman with the finest taste

and Royal Water is nice too "

My friend bought her husband Creed Aventus for Christmas. I would have gone for a less popular one,I like my man to smell different. It did smell nice though

"A cheap £8 edt will last barely any time & have to be reapplied on numerous occasions! Jean paul gauliter classique parfum is lovely, ive fallen asleep after nights out & can still smell it in the morning "

not always the case lidl perfume lasts for ages.

"A cheap £8 edt will last barely any time & have to be reapplied on numerous occasions! Jean paul gauliter classique parfum is lovely, ive fallen asleep after nights out & can still smell it in the morning

not always the case lidl perfume lasts for ages."

The amount of shit they put in cheap crap I wouldnt put it anywhere near my skin!

"A cheap £8 edt will last barely any time & have to be reapplied on numerous occasions! Jean paul gauliter classique parfum is lovely, ive fallen asleep after nights out & can still smell it in the morning

The amount of shit they put in cheap crap I wouldnt put it anywhere near my skin! "

Oh realy, well iv got sensitive skin and it doesn't affect mine at all.

I normally wear jpg or sexy men 212 but I also like a next brand which is only £12

The amount of shit they put in cheap crap I wouldnt put it anywhere near my skin!

Oh realy, well iv got sensitive skin and it doesn't affect mine at all."

I've heard lots of good stuff about this lidl perfume. I do prefer designer parfum but this lidl one would probably be perfect for a day time scent

S x

Oh realy, well iv got sensitive skin and it doesn't affect mine at all."

Its not just about skin sensitivity its about what absorbs into your body!

By *rcticFoxxxWoman  over a year ago

Hereabouts

I got Loverdose in Crete a few years ago. Smells exactly the same, just in a different bottle. Cost me 5 euros xD I still havent used it all up lol

Get mine from Lidl, so does my sister in law. I bought some chanel once for £100, not as nice as lidl either, only cost 4 quid."

What's it called Hilda?

Lidl or Aldi do a great moisturiser as well. It had good re_iews when it came out. I can't remember which one of the two it was now

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Get mine from Lidl, so does my sister in law. I bought some chanel once for £100, not as nice as lidl either, only cost 4 quid.

What's it called Hilda?

Lidl or Aldi do a great moisturiser as well. It had good re_iews when it came out. I can't remember which one of the two it was now "

The Lidl fragrance was very favourably re_iewed. I use Aldi moisturiser at £1:49 it suits me very well and I'm often complimented on my skin.

What's it called Hilda?

Lidl or Aldi do a great moisturiser as well. It had good re_iews when it came out. I can't remember which one of the two it was now "

Suddenly, Madame Glamour. Lidl.

you can buy some real good smell alikes on amazon for a fraction of the price of the real thing.. you can hardly tell the difference and they last as long too

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I definitely think you get what you pay for.

My lover wears invictus or prada Luna Rossa extreme - and the scent lasts beautifully.

I wear Organza by Givenchy - have worn Loverdose, JPG and Issey Miyake in the past but they became very popular and I like something a little different, so went back to my organza.

What's it called Hilda?

Lidl or Aldi do a great moisturiser as well. It had good re_iews when it came out. I can't remember which one of the two it was now

The Lidl fragrance was very favourably re_iewed. I use Aldi moisturiser at £1:49 it suits me very well and I'm often complimented on my skin."

I use aldi mascara. Great results

I wear Creed Aventus and Himalaya. Also break out the Green Irish t on special nights.

It's affordable if you know where to look.

» Add a new message to this topic